olympics 2008

on Friday, August, 08, 2008 3:44 AM

"like the man said, no problems only solutions" - Kevin Flynn

Qix77
User

Re: olympics 2008

on Friday, August, 08, 2008 8:17 AM
Alan 1 Wrote:

[edit] Ok.. I removed what I posted.. I really don't want to get involved in this..order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Cam_the_Man
User

on Friday, August, 08, 2008 9:23 AM

Must...resist...urge...to be random....
Wouldn't you know it, a storm is passing over today, and I can't watch the Olympics
Oh well I probably don't have that channel anyways.

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Friday, August, 08, 2008 9:57 AM

Olympics.... 1980!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Zs3607vQswhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Alan1
User

on Friday, August, 08, 2008 10:03 AM
This is not me, I didn't post this thread!

Dude, NOT COOL!!!

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

VRAM
User

on Friday, August, 08, 2008 12:01 PM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:
Must...resist...urge...to be random....
Wouldn't you know it, a storm is passing over today, and I can't watch the Olympics
Oh well I probably don't have that channel anyways.

Cam my man! I'm sorry to say this but you just lost THE COOLEST Olympic Games Opening Ceremony EVER!!!

A man, after running in the air (LITERALLY!) at the top of the Bird's Nest, lit the Olympic cauldron in the most awesome way possible!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

Cam_the_Man
User

on Friday, August, 08, 2008 12:14 PM

Now I have tv! what vhannel is it? I'll watch the lighting on YouTube because I missed it

TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"

Qix77
User

on Friday, August, 08, 2008 2:29 PM
Alan1 Wrote:This is not me, I didn't post this thread!

Dude, NOT COOL!!!

hmmm... this has happened before... In the past there was a glitch where a user would log in to their account but it ended up being someone elses..

However... that was fixed... so could there be another user using the Alan1 name?

Interesting....order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Cam_the_Man
User

on Friday, August, 08, 2008 2:40 PM

Yes, it's a different User
1) Different avatar
2) Space between Alan and 1
3) Differeing profile information.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, August, 08, 2008 6:23 PM

I don't think we need to worry about the ID swapping problem, again. We've got at least three variations of the name "Alan 1" that members are using. So it's easy to get them confused. Alan1 just wants us to know that he's not the same person as Alan 1.

Despite making two empty topics, I'll give Alan 1 the benefit of the doubt, since he's a new member. It was probably an accident.

I deleted the other empty topic, and I won't lock this one: in the hope that Alan 1 will return and post again in this thread, to let us know what he originally had to say.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 olympics 2008