New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 7 Pages
Java
User

RE: Funny Quotes

on Tuesday, February, 19, 2013 8:47 PM
KUDOS: Shadowspark for the geology

Dumont when confronted by Sark "What Program?"

This was always the funniest moment for me, because although he's playing dumb I figured he was the equivalent of a search engine for his functionon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

END OF LINE.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, February, 19, 2013 9:01 PM
Java Wrote:KUDOS: Shadowspark for the geology

*bows* I aim to please.

---

Beck: My fan club strikes again.

Tron: You mean my fan club.

Beck: Hey, you made a joke! That's progress.

-Tron and Beck, Tron: Uprising: "Tagged"

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Kat
User

on Tuesday, February, 19, 2013 10:54 PM
Java Wrote:Dumont when confronted by Sark "What Program?"

This was always the funniest moment for me, because although he's playing dumb I figured he was the equivalent of a search engine for his function

My favorite was always Dumont while he was being tortured: "What do you want? I'm busy." Dude's being slowly and brutally killed, and he is completely-deadpan *annoyed*.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Java
User

on Tuesday, February, 19, 2013 11:48 PM
Kat Wrote:
Java Wrote:Dumont when confronted by Sark "What Program?"

This was always the funniest moment for me, because although he's playing dumb I figured he was the equivalent of a search engine for his function

My favorite was always Dumont while he was being tortured: "What do you want? I'm busy." Dude's being slowly and brutally killed, and he is completely-deadpan *annoyed*.

Dumont is one of those great rare characters that I think would still be relevant to modern audiences. That was also one of my fav moments

END OF LINE.

EXODUS
User

on Friday, March, 15, 2013 3:43 PM
We were watching a report on press freedom on the news the other day:

My father: "Did they say PRESS control or PEST control?"
Me: "It's pretty much the same thing, really...."order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Kat
User

on Friday, March, 15, 2013 8:32 PM
EXODUS Wrote:We were watching a report on press freedom on the news the other day:

My father: "Did they say PRESS control or PEST control?"
Me: "It's pretty much the same thing, really...."

Don't get me started on today's press. I'm always threatening to go dig up Edward R. Murrow and we will go and drink heavily.

Press control is bad, mmkay, except these days, when you wonder how any of them passed J-school... and then you wonder how much harm it could possibly do.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

CUPRO
User

on Monday, October, 21, 2013 8:30 AM
"..." -Dr. Freeman

"She's a woman! And she's the TARDIS!" -The Doctor
"Did you wish really hard?" -Amy Pondwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Hello! I'm CUPRO! (pronounced KOO-proh) Nice to meet you. I like video games, TRON (of course ), and my User, Golden Engi. You can find my user's Steam account at the link below.

TRON 2.0 name: CUPRO.bat
Steam name: Golden Engi
http://steamcommunity.com/id/engiofgold

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, February, 14, 2014 2:36 PM
"Ood on the loo." - Rory Williams, Doctor Who, Season 7, mini-episode "Pond Life"

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

combatant_3
User

on Saturday, February, 15, 2014 3:45 AM
"That's whatever you were talking about for ya." -Zapp Brannigan

FirstPrevious Page: of 7 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Funny Quotes