Game Grid 
 Tron-Sector Elections!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
death-program
User

Re: Tron-Sector Elections!

on Wednesday, September, 17, 2008 6:38 PM
Remember people, I'm still looking for a running mate.

And don't worry, VRAM. The propaganda is on the way.

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, September, 17, 2008 7:43 PM
Please place all propaganda in the thread for your party, and leave this thread open for press events. Thanks!

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

shadow_user
User

on Wednesday, September, 17, 2008 7:43 PM
I need a running mate. Photoshop or some kind of Graphic skills (MS Paint, even!) are muchly a plus. I will now go do my math homework.

Mental Sector

VRAM
User

on Wednesday, September, 17, 2008 10:36 PM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:

You must've used a translator because you made some mistakes...
Yes, I know Spanish
Programs, do you really want a President does not know Spanish!?
I thought not

Select Programs,

I for one, will never refer to a fellow 'translator program' in such a derogatory manner and really do care for programs that does not even know English.

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

death-program
User

on Thursday, September, 18, 2008 12:46 AM
Are we still doing an elimination of two opponents by voting for the other candidates?

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, September, 18, 2008 4:12 PM
Yeah, after this press event:

All Candidates must post here and answer each question sequentially:

----------------------------------
All right runners, are you ready?

1) What do you plan to do if elected?
2) How awesome are you, really?
3) Why should the community feel that you deserve a siggy pic?
4) Are you related to any evil villians or any extremists who wish to restore the rule of the MCP to the sector?
-----------------------------------

We'll do a vote after every candidate has answered. Voting will start tommorow (earliest).

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

VRAM
User

on Thursday, September, 18, 2008 4:41 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:

All Candidates must post here and answer each question sequentially:

----------------------------------
All right runners, are you ready?

1) What do you plan to do if elected?
2) How awesome are you, really?
3) Why should the community feel that you deserve a siggy pic?
4) Are you related to any evil villians or any extremists who wish to restore the rule of the MCP to the sector?
-----------------------------------

1) Raising every program's 'Fun Factor' in the short, medium and long-terms and until TR2N hits theaters everywhere. Each and every program here will receive a free PDA with the 'fun factor' inside. After that, your feedback will truly "feed" everybody else's PDA and everybody else's fun factor.
We all are gonna make the TRON community a strong one. We all are gonna make Tron-Sector.com the most interesting place to be (regarding TRON, of course) a reality.

2) Just wait 'till you get your free PDA.

3) The community should feel that they deserve better after the TR2N teaser showing... It's almost boring right now although we've never been this close to the sequel being made.
I know what my fellow programs need... They need to imagine & create this world again from the beginning inside 'their own memory'.

4) Evil exist right now at the 'TR2N news' thread. It's become boring as a wasteland... Unless a backup of the MCP existed after 25 years since it was deleted, and somehow it took control of each and everyone of our free-giveaway PDAs, I'm in no way related to such thing as villians and extremists.

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

death-program
User

on Thursday, September, 18, 2008 9:43 PM
1) I plan to use my executive powers to promote the site to people not already joined, or as my camp calls them, "People slightly less awesome than us". I also plan to sport my siggy pic very proudly. This will create more interest in these Game Grid contests, as people will say, "Hey! I want a signature picture like that!"

2) I am extremely awesome. In fact, for this question I shall need a picture to demonstrate. Here is the combined awesomeness of my opponents times 20:

Here is the awesomeness of the average tron-sector user:

And here is the awesomeness of me:

3) Because I promise to post in all the coolest threads, so that anyone can view this picture.

4) I am happy to announce that my cousin is himself. And isn't related to any evil villains, so I would surmise that no, I am not related in any way. In fact, my red affiliation is only for the Kernel, I shun any believers in the MCP's superiority.

Jademz
User

on Thursday, September, 18, 2008 10:54 PM
um I'm not gonna go there, so.... Yeah the Electron was started by, and a unique idea from Qixx77, so I digress.

Although great as they are, the consequences of using a political thread without the original content becomes.. consequition, thus. dictated by afore reasons, Tron,dll starts - a political snare as a pun.. hehe

Qixx77 started the thread, and I must argue to him, and at him, so when the occasion arrives, I will be ready.

shadow_user
User

on Monday, September, 29, 2008 5:53 PM
Guh. No more. I'm dropping out of the race. I can't stand polllytickes. you people have fun.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Mental Sector

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Tron-Sector Elections!