Game Grid 
 Tron-Sector Elections!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
TRON.dll
User

Tron-Sector Elections!

on Sunday, September, 14, 2008 1:41 AM
First off, try to not go berzerk on polotics here, we're just trying to have fun.

NEW GAME! I call it Sector Elections. Here's the rules:

1-The idea is to be elected for leader of the ENCOM 511. For some reason, programs are democratic now, lol. Anyways, this is a mock campaign that is TRON themed.
2-Do what it takes to win. Make a Youtube vid. Make a propaganda poster. Whatever it takes. Occasionally I (host) will arrange a press event for debates.
3-We'll start out with 5 candidates. Then we'll do some debating/advertising, and sector members who aren't running can then vote on who they want to stay/leave. These parts before two candidates are left will last 3 days unless otherwise said by me, followed by a day of voting. When two candidates are left, the debates will last for 5 days, and then 3 days of voting. Whoever gets elected wins. Ready? We need 5 candidates. I can't run because I'm hosting the game. Who's up for the challenge?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Hikaru.EXE
User

Re: Tron-Sector Elections!

on Sunday, September, 14, 2008 5:41 AM
I wanna run!

My advertising:

I'll be the best president ever.

--short and simple, there's no way I can lose to thatorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, September, 14, 2008 10:21 AM
Alright, need 4 more runners.

PSN - TRON-dll

death-program
User

on Sunday, September, 14, 2008 11:50 AM
Death-program: Vote me or else...

EDIT: Changed my slogan to "Death you can believe in". I'm looking for a running mate, PM me before September 20th to be chosen as the l33tness party's VP canidate.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

Jademz
User

on Sunday, September, 14, 2008 12:14 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:First off, try to not go berzerk on polotics here, we're just trying to have fun.
I may withdraw my nomination for The Laser Party on grounds that you can't spell politics.

TRON.dll Wrote:
2-Do what it takes to win. Make a Youtube vid. Make a propaganda poster. Whatever it takes. Occasionally I (host) will arrange a press event for debates.
3-We'll start out with 5 candidates. Then we'll do some debating/advertising, and sector members who aren't running can then vote on who they want to stay/leave. These parts before two candidates are left will last 3 days unless otherwise said by me, followed by a day of voting.

I don't feel like this is fair to the runners, or the public. I think it should be on a two week timeframe for each party line in order for the candidate to represent their party.

Voting against a person just isn't fair either. infact it's crazy. I can make 20 email addresses and vote everyone off.

Each member of the sector should be anonymously allowed to vote also. This may be done by voting on a Youtube and Vimeo campaign video, which isn't the best Idea.
Since there's no option to vote here, nor a clean method to make rules, we'll have to fix the problem by giving each party line a thread. Those voting will have a week to decide, and be counted on their party's thread. Then use this as the public's thread to discuss campaign matters individually.
Once the initial campaign is done, the people make a choice. First to nominate, then vote again.

shadow_user
User

on Sunday, September, 14, 2008 1:32 PM
I nominat me for the Randomness Total party.

"Beyond a Shadow of a doubt."
"Don't stand in the Shadow of the other guys."

Heh heh. Awesome.

Mental Sector

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, September, 14, 2008 1:53 PM
Alright, two more runners..

Jademz - You're right, looking back on that decision, it doesn't seem too logical. So when we vote, only vote FOR other runners, not against.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

PSN - TRON-dll

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, September, 15, 2008 10:59 PM
Sorry for the bump, but we still need two more runners before I can do any official press conferences. After we have 5 candidates, you can PM me for a one on one interview, and we can do press events.

Oh, Jademz, were you running? Sorry if I excluded you there.. I think each party should have their own thread. Press events will be done here.

And also, try to remember:

"IT'S JUST A GAME!"abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

death-program
User

on Monday, September, 15, 2008 11:07 PM
What about Jademz? Is he officially running or not?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

shadow_user
User

on Tuesday, September, 16, 2008 4:24 PM
I dunoo. You never really can tell with him.

Mental Sector

death-program
User

on Tuesday, September, 16, 2008 6:07 PM
Shadow, you need to create a randomness party thread!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, September, 16, 2008 8:51 PM
Yeah, don't let this thread die! We need it in order for the game to go on. This could be really fun if we all got actively involved in it. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, September, 16, 2008 9:44 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:Sorry for the bump, but we still need two more runners before I can do any official press conferences. After we have 5 candidates, you can PM me for a one on one interview, and we can do press events.

Oh, Jademz, were you running? Sorry if I excluded you there.. I think each party should have their own thread. Press events will be done here.

Hey Tron.dll,
I've been really busy getting windows and other propietary software installed on my game rig, thus, I'm unable to run with your schedule..
If you can give me by this weekend to get everything rolling, I'd be greatful. The PC I'm using isn't up to the task... lol

I apologize if this puts a strain on the campaigns actively producing thier propaganda, I am prepared to some extent, however.. I'll get what I can to you asap.

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, September, 16, 2008 9:45 PM
Don't worry, as long as you're running, that's great.

However, we still need one more runner. Anyone up for the challenge?

PSN - TRON-dll

death-program
User

on Tuesday, September, 16, 2008 10:13 PM
Si si, yo me llama la programa de muerto. No me llama death-program. Yo corro por presidente por favor. A mi me gusta el TRON.

La clase de espanol dos es muy divertido.

VRAM
User

on Tuesday, September, 16, 2008 11:56 PM
O.K. Count me in as the last candidate Tron.dll

Must say this is so unfair... I mean, for the other candidates... I've got my whole campaign planned already...

In fact, I'm gonna start 'serving' programs as of right now...

CORRECT TRANSLATION:

"Si si, yo me llamo El programa de la muerte. No me llamo death-program. Yo me lanzo para presidente por favor. A mi me gusta TRON.

La clase de Español II es muy divertida."

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

Hikaru.EXE
User

on Wednesday, September, 17, 2008 12:39 AM
Hey programs!

You want free candy?

I thought so!

Vote for Hikaru.EXE and his running mates, AC/DC.

The Late Night Party will prevail! We aren't communist!

isMetaClass
User

on Wednesday, September, 17, 2008 2:22 AM
Hikaru.EXE Wrote:Hey programs!

You want free candy?

I thought so!

now that's Big Balls!

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, September, 17, 2008 3:48 PM
VRAM Wrote:O.K. Count me in as the last candidate Tron.dll

Must say this is so unfair... I mean, for the other candidates... I've got my whole campaign planned already...

CORRECT TRANSLATION:

"Si si, yo me llamo El programa de la muerte. No me llamo death-program. Yo me lanzo para presidente por favor. A mi me gusta TRON.

Awesome, now we have five candidates! All candidates should start a thread in Game Grid to introduce their parties and post news and/or campaign ads.

And remember, you're being elected for absolutely nothing. Actually, that's a lie. I'll photoshop up a medal or somethin' for the winner for them to use in their siggy. I dunno.

I'll start a press event once all candidates have a thread. Also, candidates should include a link to their thread in their signature.

PSN - TRON-dll

Cam_the_Man
User

on Wednesday, September, 17, 2008 6:33 PM
VRAM Wrote:O.K. Count me in as the last candidate Tron.dll

CORRECT TRANSLATION:

You must've used a translator because you made some mistakes...
Yes, I know Spanish
Programs, do you really want a President does not know Spanish!?
I thought not

Hikaru.exe Wrote:Hey programs!

You want free candy?

I thought so!

If you're running with AC/DC, the greatest band in te world, you have my vote

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Tron-Sector Elections!