User

new TR2N picture

on Sunday, September, 28, 2008 9:31 PM
I found this and i was hoping someone could tel me if this is TR2N work:

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: new TR2N picture

on Sunday, September, 28, 2008 10:10 PM

It's concept artwork for TR2N that didn't end up being used.

Someone sent me a tip about it, and I posted about it a couple of months back on my blog.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Overmind
User

on Sunday, September, 28, 2008 10:36 PM
But I do hope it will be used. That is something of the coolest Ive ever seen.

Looks like they have digitized Venom..order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, September, 28, 2008 11:40 PM

Overmind Wrote:Looks like they have digitized Venom..
And that's exactly why I'm glad it won't be used in the film.

No offense to the artist. He's obviously very talented. But I don't want to see a wannabe Venom/Spawn rip-off in a Tron film.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

deadly_cookie
User

on Monday, September, 29, 2008 3:37 AM
Wayy to choatic.. Tron is about minimalism.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

bluy20203
User

on Monday, September, 29, 2008 9:56 AM
it would be cool if it was used, cause like u probably will only see regular programs in TR2N so if we had different suits and designs it would be cooler

and then after they turn into venom.....and a digitized spiderman saves the day.....then all the sudden carnage comes nito the digitile world and kicks spidermans butt.....
then the computer wars come.....carnage dies.......an old ladie dies.......a conscript falls off a bridge.......lightcycle's explode.... and then encoms central computer explodes....
THEN THE ZOMBIES COME OUT AND GO ON A RAMPAGE! ahhhhhh happy days :P JK

Overmind
User

on Monday, September, 29, 2008 11:51 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:

Overmind Wrote:Looks like they have digitized Venom..
And that's exactly why I'm glad it won't be used in the film.

No offense to the artist. He's obviously very talented. But I don't want to see a wannabe Venom/Spawn rip-off in a Tron film.

Hmmm I see your point, and Im afraid I have to agree with you. But Its a one nicelooking fella nevertheless

I do have a feeling that if we dont meet this particular guy, we might run into his family. This is gonna be the look of the film.

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

MutoidMan
User

on Monday, September, 29, 2008 3:25 PM
deadly_cookie Wrote:Wayy to choatic.. Tron is about minimalism.

Hit the nail on the head.

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Qix77
User

on Monday, September, 29, 2008 3:49 PM
MutoidMan Wrote:
deadly_cookie Wrote:Wayy to choatic.. Tron is about minimalism.

Hit the nail on the head.

I agree... However, if the the characters look more advanced than in the first movie, that would be great, but they can't get way too far out like that picture...

But some of the concept art for the first movie would be cool to see. I think that such things can only work for some programs though depending what they are. Like the MCP appearing very different than everyone else, but in the end we find that he was nothing more than another program and not that 'god illusion' that he appeared to be.

It's a good discussion. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, September, 29, 2008 3:54 PM
Some of the concepts for TRON that were scrapped were used for TRON 2.0. If you look at the concept art on the DVD, you can see some pretty neat similarities.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Cam_the_Man
User

on Monday, September, 29, 2008 6:35 PM

Ooooh see I thought this was a Program that was inspired by a Datawraith and someone drew it.
Also.: In TR2N I'm kinda hoping for a Transformer-esque scene. Not the whole movie, just maybe one scene were something so complex and intricate, yet beautiful it makes your jaw drop. (Such as when the Transformers transform.)

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

bluy20203
User

on Tuesday, September, 30, 2008 10:05 PM
i hope in TR2N there will be scenes were u see more then the insides of computers, or even just conscripts and other programs

i hope u see stuff like this penguin!

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, September, 30, 2008 10:23 PM
bluy20203 Wrote:i hope in TR2N there will be scenes were u see more then the insides of computers, or even just conscripts and other programs

OMG ITS LINUX!

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, October, 01, 2008 10:03 AM
Starts walking after the penguin. come here tux tux tux. So we can cuddle ya's you cute penguin.

bluy20203 Wrote:i hope in TR2N there will be scenes were u see more then the insides of computers, or even just conscripts and other programs

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Son of Sark
User

on Wednesday, October, 01, 2008 3:49 PM
That's an awesome pic. I've been waiting a long time for this. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, October, 01, 2008 6:18 PM

You know - they snuck Pac Man and Mickey Mouse in TRON. I wouldn't be surprised at all if several subtle geek and nerd references make it in to TR2N.

Jademz
User

on Thursday, October, 02, 2008 8:26 PM
bluy20203 Wrote:I found this and i was hoping someone could tel me if this is TR2N work:

Although I don't have an answer with respect to TR2N, this is a good concept, like a serious attempt at an AI boss/alien.

Area 51 has users..

I'm all for various aspects being introduced to Tron, the only reason we don't see more Tron material is because it's been thought that hollow horses will make Tron vein. This one would scare you, Mmmmm. I like. I hate boring stuff, and Tron is cooler than anything, so if it gets ruined, someone will answer for the smoke screen.
(yeah, I went there)
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, October, 02, 2008 8:39 PM
Jademz Wrote:
bluy20203 Wrote:I found this and i was hoping someone could tel me if this is TR2N work:

Although I don't have an answer with respect to TR2N, this is a good concept, like a serious attempt at an AI boss/alien.

Area 51 has users..

I'm all for various aspects being introduced to Tron, the only reason we don't see more Tron material is because it's been thought that hollow horses will make Tron vein. This one would scare you, Mmmmm. I like. I hate boring stuff, and Tron is cooler than anything, so if it gets ruined, someone will answer for the smoke screen.
(yeah, I went there)

I think it's definitely a cool image, but like someone else here said, it's definitely overboard on the circuitry lines and way too complex. However, I think it would make a great boss character/secondary character. Those kind of characters generally tend to have a very unique visual look. For example, boss characters like Sark and the Kernel have very distinct visual looks, rather than your main characters/extras like TRON and the random programs scattered throughout TRON 2.0.

PSN - TRON-dll

Traahn
User

on Thursday, October, 02, 2008 8:49 PM
Looks really cool, but I tend to agree that it's got a few too many circuits going on there.

To make TR2N use a plethora of chaotic circuitry would be like how Transformers: The Movie turned the transformer characters into piles of junkyard scrap.

PS: I really wish I knew what the heck happened to my avatar! *Poof* gone. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, October, 02, 2008 9:35 PM
Traahn Wrote:Looks really cool, but I tend to agree that it's got a few too many circuits going on there.

To make TR2N use a plethora of chaotic circuitry would be like how Transformers: The Movie turned the transformer characters into piles of junkyard scrap.

PS: I really wish I knew what the heck happened to my avatar! *Poof* gone.

I actually kinda liked the design of the Transformers in that movie, however, I wasn't ever too big of a fan of the 80's TV show, and I understand that the opinions on the movie here are generally negative.

And yeah, your avatar was awesome. You may wanna check the avatar url in your profile, as the recent Javascript attack messed a lot of stuff up.

PSN - TRON-dll

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 new TR2N picture