Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 User Error MOD

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
neo1970
User

User Error MOD

on Tuesday, December, 23, 2008 7:16 AM
Hope this is the right section to post this.. is anyone else having an issue with this mod? I can play and complete up to the Uplink level, then when it gets to the loading screen for the next level (SpaceJunk), it will give a message: 'Error Loading Level'. ANy ideas?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: User Error MOD

on Tuesday, December, 23, 2008 8:25 AM

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

neo1970
User

on Tuesday, December, 30, 2008 11:29 AM
I d/l the new one, and it is working just fine, thanks for the assist! Not to be a pest (hehe), but did you happen to check out my topic regarding Archive Bins? All I would like to know is: How can I add items to the bins, such as Permissions? Thanks !

xmrb2003x
User

on Friday, January, 08, 2010 5:33 PM
Does anyone know of any other sp mods for Tron 2.0? I keep seeing the User Error one which is good, but how come no others? I guess it's hard to make em!

xmrb2003x

xmrb2003x
User

on Friday, January, 08, 2010 5:34 PM
xmrb2003x Wroteoes anyone know of any other sp mods for Tron 2.0? I keep seeing the User Error one which is good, but how come no others? I guess it's hard to make em!

xmrb2003x

Glad they're making a new tron movie, hopefully another game will come out too!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, January, 08, 2010 8:32 PM

xmrb2003x Wroteoes anyone know of any other sp mods for Tron 2.0?
If you're looking for a whole other new mission, then nope. There were at least a couple of other SP mods in the works, but they were never finished or released.

There is the
Killer App mod, but it doesn't give you a whole new mission. Just tweaks the existing SP a bit to make it a little different.

I keep seeing the User Error one which is good, but how come no others? I guess it's hard to make em!
Bingo. That's exactly the reason why. It took 2 years to make User Error. Making these things takes a lot of work.

But there is a new game coming out . . .

http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?do=top&id=375388

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 User Error MOD