Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 User Error MOD

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
neo1970
User

User Error MOD

on Tuesday, December, 23, 2008 7:16 AM
Hope this is the right section to post this.. is anyone else having an issue with this mod? I can play and complete up to the Uplink level, then when it gets to the loading screen for the next level (SpaceJunk), it will give a message: 'Error Loading Level'. ANy ideas?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: User Error MOD

on Tuesday, December, 23, 2008 8:25 AM

Sounds like you're playing the old version of User Error, before the remaining missions were made. After you completed Uplink, it would try to load the next level . . . but there weren't any more.

You need to replace the old version with the new one. There's a forum topic about the new version, right here on Tron-Sector. You'll find a link there to download it.

http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?do=top&id=359811
You can keep your saved games from the old version. They should work fine, in order to get you from Uplink to Infested Spacejunk without having to start over.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

neo1970
User

on Tuesday, December, 30, 2008 11:29 AM
I d/l the new one, and it is working just fine, thanks for the assist! Not to be a pest (hehe), but did you happen to check out my topic regarding Archive Bins? All I would like to know is: How can I add items to the bins, such as Permissions? Thanks !order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

xmrb2003x
User

on Friday, January, 08, 2010 5:33 PM
Does anyone know of any other sp mods for Tron 2.0? I keep seeing the User Error one which is good, but how come no others? I guess it's hard to make em!

xmrb2003xorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

xmrb2003x
User

on Friday, January, 08, 2010 5:34 PM
xmrb2003x Wroteoes anyone know of any other sp mods for Tron 2.0? I keep seeing the User Error one which is good, but how come no others? I guess it's hard to make em!

xmrb2003x

Glad they're making a new tron movie, hopefully another game will come out too!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, January, 08, 2010 8:32 PM

xmrb2003x Wroteoes anyone know of any other sp mods for Tron 2.0?
If you're looking for a whole other new mission, then nope. There were at least a couple of other SP mods in the works, but they were never finished or released.

There is the Killer App mod, but it doesn't give you a whole new mission. Just tweaks the existing SP a bit to make it a little different.

I keep seeing the User Error one which is good, but how come no others? I guess it's hard to make em!
Bingo. That's exactly the reason why. It took 2 years to make User Error. Making these things takes a lot of work.

But there is a new game coming out . . .

http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?do=top&id=375388

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 User Error MOD