TRON: LEGACY 
 The game

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
lurkinghorror
User

Re: The game

on Saturday, April, 25, 2009 11:16 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to ability to wirelessly make 360/PS3 games suck.

You have to buy the add-on.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, April, 25, 2009 11:26 PM
lurkinghorror Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to ability to wirelessly make 360/PS3 games suck.

You have to buy the add-on.

That would be the greatest addon ever.

It would make PC gamers feel special.

I just lost.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Cyberwolven
User

on Sunday, April, 26, 2009 1:49 AM
Great...
...can it send me to Hawaii? :[abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

Jademz
User

on Sunday, April, 26, 2009 6:34 AM
Cyberwolven Wrote:
...can it send me to Hawaii? :[

You'd have to get the laser and an air card for your laptop.

I'd be content if the game was true to Tron and Tron 2.0, where you are trying to survive cyberspace. I don't like games I can be lazy in. a game that's like GTA(w/o anything human), like NFS(not as drawn out, or human), but also have a unique plot twist in every area where you are still motivated to create something with your character's toys, abilities, even digital land, status, and weapons. Tron style!

I'm surprised the other consoles haven't made a remote similar to the Wii, heck I thought of those remotes before there was a Wii. I think Tron should have it's own, one for the disk type weapons, hand held that works like a disk remote.. then one for shooters. and it glows like the original. hell yea.

more later, going fossil hunting.

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, April, 26, 2009 10:27 AM
It's more like, don't even bother.

The motion sensing drives me absolutely INSANE on the wii because it's not accurate so I have to shake the wiimote to get it where I want it to be on the screen. -_-;

Probably just not used to it, but then again, I really didn't like the motion sensing being used as controller too much on Heavenly Sword (for PS3) mainly because it crippled me entirely too much making my accuracy go out of the window.

...technology still needs work.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, April, 26, 2009 11:19 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:It's more like, don't even bother.

The motion sensing drives me absolutely INSANE on the wii because it's not accurate so I have to shake the wiimote to get it where I want it to be on the screen. -_-;

I think this may be your issue:

You are playing in a well lit room with windows or lots of lights on. In other words the room is really bright. The IR sensor on the Wiimote is supposed to pick up the two IR lights on the sensor bar, but if your room is well lit, it's going to pick up other light sources.

There is a way to adjust the sensitivity, I think it's on the Wii options screen somewhere (that being the circle-shaped Wii button on the main menu.

Call of Duty 3 is kinda where I want this game to go, console-wise. You get the game on the 360 and PS3, and on the Wii, they've done their best to get a really good port, and, in the process, have added some really clever motion controls to take full advantage of the system's potential. If the TR2N movie game weren't released on the Wii, TRON fans like me who only have a Wii in their current gen console collection will be left out in the cold.

The Wii version of the game will NOT make all the other versions un-cool. That NEVER happens. Ghostbusters was planned to be a wide, multiplatform release from the start. Was it toned down on 360, PS3, and PC because the Wii wouldn't be able to handle it? No. Instead this happened.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, April, 26, 2009 12:16 PM
More like, I barely have any lights in the room. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Alan1
User

on Sunday, April, 26, 2009 12:22 PM
How 'bout the PS2? It has the same engine as the Wii. I know Ghostbusters is still coming out for it. Why not TR2N? So what if it's stripped down. I still enjoyed Force Unleashed of the PS2.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, April, 26, 2009 1:29 PM
Alan1 Wrote:How 'bout the PS2? It has the same engine as the Wii. I know Ghostbusters is still coming out for it. Why not TR2N? So what if it's stripped down. I still enjoyed Force Unleashed of the PS2.

There's only PS2 games announced up until 2010 as of now. Sony may not want any PS2 games coming out after then.

PSN - TRON-dll

isMetaClass
User

on Sunday, April, 26, 2009 2:06 PM
yeah, but what about the PolyStation!? (PSone)

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

Compucore
User

on Sunday, April, 26, 2009 2:10 PM
I Agree with you Kia they did a pretty darn good job. It is just in other places where they messad up on it. Like trying to own any mods that the end user would and uploaded it to their site servers. I remember seeing that somewhere before they took the sight down. Which is kind of unfair for the gamers like us and the modders who worked terribly hard on their mods for the game. Which I think we are all grateful for as well. I might be confusing them with BVI in this case as well.

KiaPurity Wrote:I thought Monolith did a pretty darn good job with Tron 2.0. :P

But of course, didn't they get screwed over by BVI? >_abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Oniell Ford
User

on Sunday, April, 26, 2009 2:29 PM
TRON 2.0 was a very unique video game. So I agree with having alot of elements from the game in the TRON 2/TR2N/TRZ/TRON: The Grid/TRON 2.0: The Grid/TRON game.

Also, I think a Wii TRON game based on Game Grid challenges is a good idea.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

My username on TRON 2.0 is VWrath.User
If you want to play, PM me on this site or contact me on Steam.

"Tron is the jesus of breakfast cerials" - Ticklemetastic (A TRON fan on Steam)

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, April, 26, 2009 2:41 PM
Oniell Ford Wrote:TRON 2.0 was a very unique video game. So I agree with having alot of elements from the game in the TRON 2/TR2N/TRZ/TRON: The Grid/TRON 2.0: The Grid/TRON game.

Also, I think a Wii TRON game based on Game Grid challenges is a good idea.

I'd be fine with that if the Wii got the actual game too. I hate it when Wii owners get left out in the cold, even when I can get the "full version" of the game for my PC.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

PSN - TRON-dll

Jademz
User

on Monday, April, 27, 2009 11:59 AM
When ppl make statements about performance I just have to wonder why they don't spend 600 bucks on building a really nice pc, if they'll blow it on other toys that are cool because they're simple..

I'd like to see them add the Jdome 360 view with a remote that looks like a disk or something similar like the wii, for other consoles. It doesn't mean the rest of the game mode will suck if that's added on.. it would be the best FPS ever, and a bit more like VR than the rest of the games out there. I'd buy it if the game costed 300 bucks, new equip. for the next gen gamer.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Jademz
User

on Monday, April, 27, 2009 2:44 PM
After I posted that I remembered how much people liked the challenge of going first person in lightcycles in Tron 2.0 multiplayer, instead of the usual POV from 100 feet away.

If those developers needed a good example of using motion detecting software to sense your POV :

After you rez into the grid, holding your command wand you prepare your lightcycle. Loading the modules you've earned in preparation of this battle, you launch past others on the grid, the radio utters a derez sequence a member of your team just executed and you see a wheel bounce and get sucked into the grid, it degrades as a mysterious lightning flares from beneath.

You pull the canopy back while you're racing to look over the light trails, there's just certain things that are surreal in this mode.

When the cockpit is secured again your "tactile map" feel and look - as independent aerospace GUI command modules and stats return to view. The colors, glow, and shadow would project from the sides, the next battle will be Clu inside the tank taking out Recognizers and things.

So that may be what a Tron machine of the future is. like I said, I'd buy it.. hehe order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

xalener
User

on Monday, May, 25, 2009 6:46 PM
Jademz Wrote:

And what about Mac?

LOL

That's a funny joke.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

Compucore
User

on Monday, May, 25, 2009 8:10 PM
I would also hate to see the specs for playing tr2n come to think of it. I'm furrently running a dual processor 1.5 ghz xeon with 2 gigs of ram and a fc5200. I still hope that it will be playable on that one still. Otherwise I'm totally spammed out on it.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, May, 26, 2009 6:37 AM
xalener Wrote:
Jademz Wrote:

And what about Mac?

LOL

That's a funny joke.

so what? Mac is expensive?

I'd take a quad core with a 9500GT GPU any day.

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, May, 27, 2009 2:40 PM
Some interesting info I found:

Disney is working on another Pirates of the Caribbean game. Thing is it's being worked on by Propaganda, who we were predicting might do the TR2N game. This game is set for a 2010 release, which is about when TR2N comes out.

So I think it's safe to assume at this point that Propaganda is not going to be developing the TR2N game.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

PSN - TRON-dll

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, May, 27, 2009 7:35 PM

Propaganda could have more than one project in development at once. Monolith was making both NOLF 2 and Tron 2.0 at the same time. NOLF 2 got released first, Tron 2.0 a while later.

But I think I would breathe a sigh of relief, if I knew for sure that Propaganda won't be making the next Tron game.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 The game