Tron 2.0 
 Tron 2.0 Mods Question.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Rahyuht
User

Tron 2.0 Mods Question.

on Sunday, July, 26, 2009 8:32 PM
It's been awhile & I just updated the game with the Unofficial Patch & I have some questions.

1.) Did the Killer App Mod ever get complete?I didn't see the download link anywhere If so.

2.) Also besides map's were there any other new Mods that Users use now that I'm not aware of? abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

Re: Tron 2.0 Mods Question.

on Sunday, July, 26, 2009 9:40 PM
Rahyuht Wrote:It's been awhile & I just updated the game with the Unofficial Patch & I have some questions.

1.) Did the Killer App Mod ever get complete?I didn't see the download link anywhere If so.

2.) Also besides map's were there any other new Mods that Users use now that I'm not aware of?

1.) No. It's still in production by the LDSO team. Give them a hand, they're really dedicated.

Actually, there was a release a while ago, but it was very buggy and eventually taken offline by the LDSO team and is NOT supported by them. There might be some links around the net for you to download it, but be aware that nobody hosts servers for it and it's pretty glitchy.

2.) Yes. The LDSO team finished up Meatsack's User Error single player campaign. Definitely check it out, it's a blast to play through. Download here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/user-error

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Rahyuht
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 12:16 AM
Meatsack's User Error look's cool I found out I am having a Issue with the game atm.However I think It's just my drivers.It's starting to make since now.The Flickering,The Game Freezes,& Strange lines here & there.

I see different things In every game,but It gave me the Idea this time.I'm pretty sure I added a Driver without removing the other & when I updated last week.Things turned to mess.I'm betting I Overlapped.

So tomorrow I'm gonna Un-Install my drivers & start fresh.If that don't work.I'm gonna Re-Install Vista order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 12:24 AM
Rahyuht Wrote:Meatsack's User Error look's cool I found out I am having a Issue with the game atm.However I think It's just my drivers.It's starting to make since now.The Flickering,The Game Freezes,& Strange lines here & there.

I see different things In every game,but It gave me the Idea this time.I'm pretty sure I added a Driver without removing the other & when I updated last week.Things turned to mess.I'm betting I Overlapped.

So tomorrow I'm gonna Un-Install my drivers & start fresh.If that don't work.I'm gonna Re-Install Vista

If you can, install XP instead.

If you have the opportunity to do so and you don't, you WILL regret it. Trust me. I can tell you that from experience.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 11:41 AM

TRON.dll Wrote:Actually, there was a release a while ago, but it was very buggy and eventually taken offline by the LDSO team and is NOT supported by them. There might be some links around the net for you to download it, but be aware that nobody hosts servers for it and it's pretty glitchy.
There was only one bug, and it was far from being very glitchy.

Just the same: the next version will probably be an open beta because so many more changes and improvements have been made, that it's difficult to know whether each change you make may or may not have an undesired side-effect. The "bug" in the previous version was something unintended due to one change.

Rahyuht, if you want to find out the latest news about the mod you can visit ModDB or my blog site. Or . . . you could check the stickied Killer App Mod post here on TRON-Sector. Just sayin'.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Rahyuht
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 11:22 PM
I think I found the problem.My Heat Sync fan was dusted up & stopped.I cleaned It up & It works now.I played Tron 2.0 alot longer today with no freezes.

I'm gonna wait & guarantee that was the problem by cleaning everything out tomorrow.

When a fan goes out It can give problems such as this.A tad of overheating without giving a error on screen,because technically everything Is still working.

I ran some stress tests & all came out good.So I'm pretty sure It was just the fan.

[I feel bad.Wanna get back to my old job of being on the game grid ]where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 6:34 PM
Silver's been inquiring about a mod that does open coop (multiplayer) with Tron 2.0 but I'm not sure if a mod exists for that yet. @_@abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 6:38 PM

While a mod could be made for co-op, it's not really necessary to do so.

You'd just need to design a map for Derez mode (Deathmatch) that lends itself to co-op play. The tough part about that, is finding a way to reward a team for winning other than for kills. Like, for completing some kind of objective. That part is a bit tricky to do.

It's really just needing a lot of work that's kept it from being done, so far. Not so much any technical issues, like requiring a mod.

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 6:48 PM
Yeah, that's what I was wondering.

Capture the Byte? :Pwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 6:50 PM

KiaPurity Wrote:Yeah, that's what I was wondering.

Capture the Byte? :P
Well, I did Capture the "Bit" a few years ago. It was an experiment to create a different type of gameplay in Derez.

http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?do=top&id=296953
Not exactly co-op, but something different from the norm. Kinda like onslaught or assault, attacking each other's bases.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Tron 2.0 Mods Question.