Tron 2.0 
 Tron 2.0 for Mac...?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
CluLives
User

Tron 2.0 for Mac...?

on Thursday, August, 20, 2009 9:17 AM
Does anyone know where I can legally purchase/obtain a copy of Tron 2.0 for my Mac?

I don't do PC anymore and I really want this game again!

I don't care what it will cost.

eBay only sells the xBox and PC version.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

SweatyPyro
User

Re: Tron 2.0 for Mac...?

on Thursday, August, 20, 2009 9:27 AM
It would seem even Amazon is out of Mac versions...

Perhaps you can try finding it in nearby stores with older games for cheap? Sometimes stores will have a small section with older games they couldn't really sell before for cheap now, and I'm guessing if you try a store with Apple/Mac games you may have a shot...order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

\o/

Daddyo
User

on Thursday, August, 20, 2009 1:08 PM
Aye carumba! $74 for a new Mac version?? http://www.amazon.com/Tron-2-0-pc/dp/B000HWZKQ0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1250790122&sr=1-2
Maybe I should sell a copy I've got...order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

CluLives
User

on Thursday, August, 20, 2009 3:49 PM
Thanks guys... I'll keep looking!

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, August, 20, 2009 5:06 PM
Daddyo Wrote:Aye carumba! $74 for a new Mac version?? http://www.amazon.com/Tron-2-0-pc/dp/B000HWZKQ0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1250790122&sr=1-2
Maybe I should sell a copy I've got...

?!?!?!???!???!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, August, 20, 2009 7:09 PM

Sigh . . . even when you post a sticky announcement in this forum, people still post Tron 2.0 questions here instead of the Tron 2.0 forum.

If Amazon doesn't have it right now, then your options are pretty limited. Even the Apple store doesn't have it. Aside from some kind of liquidator, clearance house, or small computer store, your best bet might be Goozex.

But just so you know, the game won't work with OSX 10.5 Leopard. There's no patch or workaround to make it work with Leopard, either. And the company that made the Mac version (MacPlay) is no more.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

iGame3D
User

on Saturday, September, 05, 2009 8:01 AM
You are probably better off with a $10 PC version and an emulator like Crossover.
If I had a PC version myself I'd test it for you, because i Crossover.

As far as I know TRON 2.0 may not work on current Macs, and with the latest OS upgrade from a few days ago PPC support is killed entirely, so It won't even emulate that old PPC code.
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

iGame3D
User

on Saturday, September, 05, 2009 8:10 AM
Go Gamer dot com has it for the Mac for $35.
They had a sale for the PC version earlier in the year, for $1.90!
Looks like it sold out, as its no longer in stock.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

NickScratch
User

on Thursday, August, 26, 2010 11:30 PM
You could always do what I do and run windows on your mac also. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

gkarris
User

RE: Tron 2.0 for Mac...?

on Monday, October, 11, 2010 9:47 PM
I used it on my old PowerBook G4 - need to try it on my MacBook - but don't know with the new version of Leopard (my old version of AppleWorks still functions).

I'll report back - if you have an Intel Mac - it would be better for you to boot into Windows and get a Windows copy.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, October, 11, 2010 11:48 PM
I have an unused Mac version for sale. Send me a private message and we can discuss.

DaveTRON

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, October, 14, 2010 3:36 PM

Some good news for Mac owners who want to play TRON 2.0 on Leopard or Snow Leopard. It's now possible to play the game that way, but there are certain conditions that have to be met.

It might even be possible now to use the Killer App Mod, User Error, and the Complete Map Pack on the Mac.

Read more here: http://tronfaq.blogspot.com/2010/10/tron-20-on-mac-osx-leopard-now-possible.html

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

aldul
User

RE: Tron 2.0 for Mac... and yo mama?

on Tuesday, October, 26, 2010 1:19 PM
Nice. I have the old PowerPC Mac version, that of course no longer works. I do, however, have a 27" quad core i7 iMac and Parallels 6, that are waiting for Evolution to be loaded on. I'd like to get a copy of the PC version of 2.0, as I miss the lightcycle games.

Anyone have an extra copy to sell? I see used ones on Amazon, but I'm worried someone might send me a scratched up drink coaster instead. For $10, it may be worth the risk...abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Tron 2.0 for Mac...?