Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Awesome Idea

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
tailmister.exe
User

Re: AWSOME IDIA

on Thursday, September, 03, 2009 11:58 PM
I think so, its the same thing I do to lightcycle speed zones anyway, so you don't crash into them.

tron_man_63304
User

on Friday, September, 04, 2009 1:25 AM
thanks

Back by Unpopular Demand.

tron_man_63304
User

on Friday, September, 04, 2009 6:49 PM
can i make a sec rezer that a player can activate? so as to spawn more say icps if there all gone and you want to fight more?

tron_man_63304
User

on Monday, September, 07, 2009 12:34 PM
realy need help im trying to make those sec rezzrs to work but cant make it do it v-man says its posible but he dont have dedit installd any more...

oh! see my cool id icon i made

Traahn
User

Re: AWESOME IDEA

on Monday, September, 07, 2009 3:28 PM
Edited for respect.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

tron_man_63304
User

Re: Awsome Idia

on Monday, September, 07, 2009 6:24 PM
if i don't get help the next version will not come out

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, September, 07, 2009 8:20 PM

Okay, it kind of pains me to say this, but . . . as much as I love TRON-Sector, it's not the best place to ask questions about making maps for TRON 2.0.

There are only a couple of members here who have a lot of experience making them, that visit the site on any kind of frequent basis. And realistically, I'm the only one who does and answers questions from time to time. If you want more timely responses, I would suggest visiting the LDSO site and ask your questions there. All the members there have map making experience, and visit that site almost every day.

Now, about your question. There are three parts/objects you need to make that work. The Sec Rezzer, a CAIHuman, and Sec Rezzer Points.

You create a CAIHuman object, and set it to the type of enemy you want. Let's say it's ICPs. ModelTemplate IC_Regular, Brain ICRegular, and GoalSet ICRegularReinforcement. Set Template to True. Click the Attachments button and set RightHand to ICRegularDisc.

In the SecRezzer, set Target to the name of the CAIHuman object you just created. Now decide how many enemies you want to spawn at once. Put that number in the NumberToSpawn field.

Finally, create the same number of SecRezzerPoints as the number of enemies. Put the points where you want the enemies to appear. They will all spawn at once. In each SecRezzerPoint, click the B button and pick out the name of the SecRezzer object you worked with earlier.

That should be it. When someone activates the Sec Rezzer, ICPs will spawn where the points were placed.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

tron_man_63304
User

on Monday, September, 07, 2009 8:36 PM
ok thank you i will go to LDSO for help after i try this

(one hour later)

didn't work i went to LDSO

tron_man_63304
User

on Tuesday, September, 15, 2009 10:32 PM
here are some screenshots of the security room im adding to the map

http://img198.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=screenshot34g.png

tron_man_63304
User

on Monday, December, 14, 2009 5:24 PM
my new map is finished but there is a problem with file front so there is no link yet.
sorry for the inconvenience.

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Awesome Idea