TRON 2.0 EMAIL ARCHIVE

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

TRON 2.0 EMAIL ARCHIVE

on Friday, September, 18, 2009 10:07 PM
http://tron.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Tron_2.0_Email
MANY, many thanks to FarmerBob12 for collecting and uploading all of the emails from Tron 2.0 onto Tron Wiki. We now have every email from the game on the website. As this is the only "Tron mythology" that exists between 1982 and 2003, we can use this data to help figure out the first part of the storyline for Tron Legacy.

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

Traahn
User

Re: TRON 2.0 EMAIL ARCHIVE

on Saturday, September, 19, 2009 12:43 PM
Wow, that's awesome. Always wanted to see this. Don't have time to click through them all at the moment, but it's nice to see that this resource is there when I'm ready. Do you know if there is there also a transcript somewhere showing the quotes typed out on one page, so you don't necessarily need to click through the individual screenshots to see them all?

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Saturday, September, 19, 2009 12:45 PM
Traahn Wrote:Wow, that's awesome. Always wanted to see this. Don't have time to click through them all, but it's nice to see that this resource is there when I'm ready. Do you know if there is there also a transcript somewhere showing the quotes typed out on one page, so you don't necessarily need to click through the individual screenshots to see them all?

I'm going to be working on that soon.

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

test

Traahn
User

on Saturday, September, 19, 2009 12:50 PM
You do good work; and many thanks to FarmerBob12

PS: I edited my first post, as I meant to say, "Don't have time to click through them all at the moment"

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, September, 19, 2009 1:36 PM

Mr. Sinistar, I can save you the trouble of typing them all out. In the past I've extracted all the text from the game so I could do grammar and spelling corrections for the Killer App mod. I can send you the section of extracted text that covers the e-mails. You'll still have to do a bit of editing; but it will save you more time than it will take to type them all out, I think.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Saturday, September, 19, 2009 4:23 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

Mr. Sinistar, I can save you the trouble of typing them all out. In the past I've extracted all the text from the game so I could do grammar and spelling corrections for the Killer App mod. I can send you the section of extracted text that covers the e-mails. You'll still have to do a bit of editing; but it will save you more time than it will take to type them all out, I think.

Awesome, thanks a lot, Rod. This really will save a lot of time for me.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

test

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, September, 19, 2009 8:57 PM

No problem, glad I could help. Like I said, I fixed the spelling, grammar, and any other errors in those e-mails. If you'd like to have the original e-mail text without corrections, let me know. Just in case you want the e-mails verbatim, as they originally were, for the sake of completion.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

SweatyPyro
User

on Tuesday, September, 22, 2009 7:52 PM
Loving them. Nicely done FarmerBob.

\o/

mastercilinder
User

on Thursday, November, 19, 2009 9:33 PM
Awesome. This is SO gonna help me continue writing my fanficabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0 EMAIL ARCHIVE