Tron 2.0 
 New to Tron 2.0

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
NX11592
User

New to Tron 2.0

on Monday, October, 12, 2009 7:24 PM
I purchased Tron 2.0 recently. And I'm not really sure on what files/patches I would need to download.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: New to Tron 2.0

on Monday, October, 12, 2009 8:52 PM

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

NX11592
User

on Monday, October, 12, 2009 9:18 PM
Thanks just one more question about the patches. Should I just download the Unofficial 1.042 patch instead of the Official Patch? The rest of the add-on files I should be able to figure-out. Figured out that question too nevermind.

trilljester
User

on Friday, October, 16, 2009 2:06 PM
NX11592 Wrote:Thanks just one more question about the patches. Should I just download the Unofficial 1.042 patch instead of the Official Patch? The rest of the add-on files I should be able to figure-out. Figured out that question too nevermind.

Unofficial all the way unless you're playing in a different language other than English and German, I think? Then you need the official patch.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

NX11592
User

on Monday, October, 26, 2009 4:32 PM
I installed the Unofficial 1.042 patch and the game gets stuck on the main menu and I can't alt-tab ot ctrl-alt-delete I have to shutdown my computer.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, October, 26, 2009 4:51 PM

It's likely not the patch, if that's what you're thinking. It's probably your software firewall or anti-virus, if you have one installed.

When you run the game after patching it, your firewall/anti-virus notices the change and could pop up a notice asking for your permission to run it. The problem is, this prompt is on the desktop where it's hidden by the game and you can't get to it easily. So the game looks like it's locked up or crashed.

If you're using Vista or Windows 7, you also need to run the game in Administrator mode or it won't work properly.

Also, if you're running Vista or Windows 7, you can usually recover from a crashed or locked up game without needing to restart the computer. If you hit Ctrl-Alt-Delete, it takes you to an account screen. Just click the Cancel button on that screen, and you'll be taken back to the desktop.

It sounds like you have XP, but I'm mentioning these tips for the benefit of everyone.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

NX11592
User

on Monday, October, 26, 2009 5:00 PM
Might be because the music is still playing in the backround.

NX11592
User

on Monday, October, 26, 2009 5:11 PM
I tried adding it to the firewalls program permissions. But still nothing game locks up at the main menu with the music still playing in the background. I also tried again to Ctrl-Alt-Delete and Alt-Tab and It does nothing. Do I need to run in compatibility mode, because I have Windows XP? order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Jademz
User

on Monday, October, 26, 2009 5:56 PM
did Tron 2.0 install without file missing messages? Sometimes the CD is bad(very common). -that goes for the d/l of the patch you installed also. I've seen this problem once, not sure what I did, probably reinstalled until in fixed it's-self, looked for other firewall sw running in task manager, shut it down, look in the system logs to see if I had errors, and stuff.. Once I started Tron 2.0 it w/ the firewall off, just for an example, it started working afterwards. bugs.

Hope you get it working!

NX11592
User

on Monday, October, 26, 2009 6:08 PM
I reinstalled Tron 2.0 and it does the same thing unpatched freezes or locks up at the main menu.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, October, 26, 2009 6:27 PM

NX11592 Wroteo I need to run in compatibility mode, because I have Windows XP?
No. The game was designed to run in XP. Using compatibility mode should not be necessary. I've never needed to use it, and I don't know anyone who has.

I still think some other program like a firewall or anti-virus is interfering with the game. Displaying a pop-up on the desktop that makes it look like the game has locked up, and the problem is you can't reach it.

Try hitting the Windows key plus D, Windows-M, Shift-Ctrl-Esc, or Alt-F4 when the game appears to lock up. One of those key combos might take you back to the desktop. Then you can see what's going on there, and what might be interfering with the game.

If none of that seems to help, then in the game launcher click the Options button. Try disabling things, like sound and joysticks. If you have a gamepad or joystick plugged in, it might be conflicting with the mouse. Maybe even disable everything. Run the game and see if it makes any difference. If turning things off helped, try turning stuff on one by one until the game stops working.

Also read my FAQ for more tips. Visit the troubleshooting section.

NX11592
User

on Monday, October, 26, 2009 7:12 PM
My firewall or anti-virus and there is no pop-up I checked. When I start the game the cursor works then just stops completely and the background music just continues on playing. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, October, 26, 2009 8:00 PM
-Double Post-abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, October, 26, 2009 8:02 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:Try hitting the Windows key plus D, Windows-M, Shift-Ctrl-Esc, or Alt-F4 when the game appears to lock up.

Actually, I'd like to point out that Alt-F4 will not do anything. That's actually an in-game cheat that lets you noclip and gives you Godmode in multiplayer.

Jokes aside..

How many custom ".rez" files did you install? If you install too many, the game can act weird.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

NX11592
User

on Monday, October, 26, 2009 8:09 PM
Just the normal stuff the game comes installed with. I think it has something to do with Transform and Lighting my video card is a Nvida Geforce 6200.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, October, 26, 2009 8:32 PM

NX11592 Wrote:I think it has something to do with Transform and Lighting my video card is a Nvida Geforce 6200.
No, that's not it. It supports DirectX 9, so you're fine there. If your video chip didn't support TnL, you'd get an error message saying so when you run the game.

Did you try all of the advice in my previous message yet? Like turning things off in the Options section of the game launcher?

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

NX11592
User

on Monday, October, 26, 2009 8:51 PM
Yes I tried turning things off in the game launcher nothing works still freezes or locks up where I have to shutdown the computer. My computer has the recommended requirements to run it, but I don't understand why I'm having all this trouble getting it to run. Sometimes I can go to different parts of the menu then it locks up like when I try changing the Lightcycle color it locks up there. Could it be the Installer or the CD?

Jademz
User

on Monday, October, 26, 2009 10:53 PM
sounds like the video card drivers aren't properly installed or something. If you've recently reinstalled the motherboard drivers and/or the video card drivers, make sure you uninstall them both, then reinstall starting with the motherboard, then video card. Audio isn't a big deal either way.

It seem like this happened to me before, but I'm not sure if it was the ram or the video card, this was several years ago, but it could be hardware related, like the game doesn't recognize the video card. IF you can't see your card settings in the launcher, that may be the indicator of a vcard/driver problem. Ram also can cause a freeze like that when launching a game, but this doesn't quite fit the symptoms of bad ram.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, October, 26, 2009 11:44 PM

NX11592 Wrote:Could it be the Installer or the CD?
I doubt it. If there were problems during the installation like errors reading from the CDs, you would have known about it right away. The install would have failed.

Sometimes I can go to different parts of the menu then it locks up like when I try changing the Lightcycle color it locks up there.
So you're sure that it's not a firewall, anti-virus, or any other program interfering, you completely turned off the sound and joysticks in the game launcher, and you're still getting lockups . . . have you been playing any other games on that computer? Had any problems with them at all?

The fact that you can get around in the game for a short time without it immediately freezing up at the main menu every time, suggests that perhaps your processor or video card might be overheating and locking up. Make sure the computer has adequate cooling and ventilation. If you're handy with opening up the computer, you might want to check if all the fans inside are spinning and none are clogged up with dust.

It's just one possibility, there are many others. But it's something that's relatively easy to check out, to see if it's a potential problem.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

NX11592
User

on Tuesday, October, 27, 2009 9:21 PM
I installed Tron 2.0 on another computer with Vista and it works for some reason, I think it has to do with my video card.

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 New to Tron 2.0