Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Confirmed: NEW TRON LEGACY TRAILER WITH AVATAR!!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Tron 3.0
User

on Sunday, December, 13, 2009 1:03 PM
Just got a reply from my fellow Movie-List.com forum user, DarkKnight, confirming that we're DEFINITLY getting a new Tron Legacy trailer with Avatar! Don't know if it's going to be a rehash of the Comic-Con footage (i doubt it, though), but we'll see.

Here's his message:

"I work as a projectionist for a theater and Disney sent us a message that we will be receiving both "new" Alice in Wonderland and Tron Legacy trailers to be played with Avatar. I assume from their message and the recent release of the poster and a new pic that they do not mean the same trailer from Comic Con that was already released."

So, keep your eyes out on the Internet AND the theaters (IF you plan on seeing Avatar this weekend; btw, I've heard it's PHENOMENAL!!!) for this new trailer! I know I WILL be looking for it like a hawk!

"You won, ok? IT'S JUST A GAME!!!"

"...not anymore..."

THE GAME HAS CHANGED

Tron Legacy- In Disney Digital 3-D and IMAX 3-D December 17, 2010!!!!!!!!

PSN: halo101

ShadowDragon1
User

Re: Confirmed: NEW TRON LEGACY TRAILER WITH AVATAR!!!!

on Sunday, December, 13, 2009 2:52 PM
Hmm.. interesting. I hope it *is* an all-new trailer and not just the Proof of Concept/VFX test trailer again...

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

TechFalcon
User

on Sunday, December, 13, 2009 3:10 PM
I'm going to see Avatar on IMAX thursday night, any idea if it's going to be playing on all showings or only certain 3D screenings or what?

Tron 3.0
User

Re: Confirmed: NEW TRON LEGACY TRAILER WITH AVATAR

on Sunday, December, 13, 2009 3:21 PM
TechFalcon Wrote:I'm going to see Avatar on IMAX thursday night, any idea if it's going to be playing on all showings or only certain 3D screenings or what?
Dunno. He didn't say, but I HOPE it'll show with the IMAX version. Let me know, ok? Hopefully, it'll be online before then!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"...not anymore..."

THE GAME HAS CHANGED

Cyberwolven
User

on Sunday, December, 13, 2009 3:22 PM
This early?

We have a year before the movie comes out.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, December, 13, 2009 4:06 PM
Sounds pretty awesome to me.

I am glad that it seems like Disney is taking the promotion and early hype generation seriously. Yeah it may be a little tiny bit early, but I'm glad to see a little something buzz wise, than nothing at all.

This might be a big push for an awesome Blu-Ray release of the original flim and for boosting sales of the digital-remaster DVD.

Now if only the official movie site would UPDATE by putting those new images up, a link to an HD quality trailer for the videogame, and flash mini games like a TL style LC flash game and a TL/Discs of Tron style Disc battle flash game...

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Traahn
User

on Sunday, December, 13, 2009 5:57 PM
Right on. I wonder if there's a chance it'll be the trailer for the Tron Evolution video game instead of Tron Legacy? They seem to play game trailers at movies more and more these days.

Hope not. I hope it's for Tron Legacy. And hope it's more than just 5 or 10 1/2 second flashes of movie footage.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Tron 3.0
User

on Sunday, December, 13, 2009 6:03 PM
Traahn Wrote:Right on. I wonder if there's a chance it'll be the trailer for the Tron Evolution video game instead of Tron Legacy? They seem to play game trailers at movies more and more these days.

Hope not. I hope it's for Tron Legacy. And hope it's more than just 5 or 10 1/2 second flashes of movie footage.
I doubt it'll be the game trailer, dude....

"...not anymore..."

THE GAME HAS CHANGED

Cyberwolven
User

on Sunday, December, 13, 2009 6:19 PM
Tron 3.0 Wrote:
Traahn Wrote:Right on. I wonder if there's a chance it'll be the trailer for the Tron Evolution video game instead of Tron Legacy? They seem to play game trailers at movies more and more these days.

Hope not. I hope it's for Tron Legacy. And hope it's more than just 5 or 10 1/2 second flashes of movie footage.

Makes me want to see Avatar, just so I can see the trailer.Xp

So this is at all theaters right? Not just those Imax ones?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

Traahn
User

on Sunday, December, 13, 2009 6:23 PM
Tron 3.0 Wrote:
Right on, dude

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, December, 13, 2009 7:39 PM
Already pre-purchaced tickets to see "Avatar" in digtal "IMAX 3D: the experience" at the AMC at Universal City walk for Friday.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that a all new teaser trailer for Tron Legacy IS shown before the movie...where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Maxiekat
User

on Sunday, December, 13, 2009 10:46 PM
Is there anyway to find out if the trailer is with all prints of Avatar? We weren't planning to see the 3D version, but if we must ...

VRAM
User

on Sunday, December, 13, 2009 11:27 PM
I too have pre-purchased tickets for the 3D screening of AVATAR here in Mexico City!!! I dunno why but it opens this thursday... so on december 17th around 11:55 am (C.T.) I'll let everyone know if such a new trailer was shown south of the U.S border or not...

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

aerojoe2000
User

on Monday, December, 14, 2009 1:27 PM
If this is truly the case and the trailer is attached....I AM SO THERE! I am not all that excited about "Avatar" but I do intend to see it and the new trailer as well!

HooDooMan
User

on Monday, December, 14, 2009 5:27 PM
I'm planning on going to see Avatar this weekend in order to see the TRON: Legacy trailer as well. To be honest, I wasn't all that interested in Avatar, I mean it seemed exciting enough I guess, but the showing of the TL trailer sealed the deal for me.

I also thought of another reason to see Avatar. Since the 3D technology used in filming TL is a version of that which was used to film Avatar, seeing it might be a good reference for the type of immersive 3D visual experience we will have when viewing TL. So even if you're not really interested in Avatar all that much, it may end up being a good "warmup" for TRON: Legacy, visually speaking of course.

I'm going to go see it, and then just imagine the disc battles, the light cycles, the programs in all their wonderfully glowing TRON-ness being brought to life through that awesome immersive 3D experience!

TRON: Legacy is gonna be amazing... on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

ShadowDragon1
User

on Monday, December, 14, 2009 6:13 PM
Your more optimistic outlook with regards to Tron Legacy is very refreshing HooDooMan. Thumbs up!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

HooDooMan
User

on Monday, December, 14, 2009 10:29 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:Your more optimistic outlook with regards to Tron Legacy is very refreshing HooDooMan. Thumbs up!

Thanks Shadow! I'm just trying to be realistic about it. There are a WHOLE LOT of people working VERY HARD to make this sequel worthy of the ground-breaking technological breakthrough that was the original TRON. Just the sheer fact that they are MAKING a sequel is enough to get me excited.

I was 11 years old when the original TRON came out in the theaters. It was then, and still remains today, my absolute favorite movie. I'm really happy to be part of a community that gets as excited about TRON as I do. I only just recently joined the Sector, but ever since I have, I've almost felt like a little kid again. This is a great community and I'm glad to be a part of it.

I can only speak for me, but by overanalyzing every little bit that comes out about the new aspects of the TRON franchise, I'm afraid there is the danger that I'm going to ruin the experience for myself. I'm trying very hard to not form an opinion about TRON: Legacy. I want to remain open-minded about it, but really it's more about maintaining that child-like curiosity and wonder I felt when I first saw the original film so many years ago. I think that's what the TRON:Legacy team is trying to do; recapture that youthful excitement for fans like me, but at the same time create a "legacy" (pardon the pun) for a new generation of fans. From the little bit that I've seen so far, I'm very impressed with their efforts.

Regardless of what other information gets released about this film, come December 16th (at the midnight showing), I'll be one of the first (if not, the first!) in line to see TRON: Legacy.

(And I'll probably be dressed in a lit-up TRON suit! LOL!)

TRON on, Dudes! (That's for you, Traahn, LOL!)order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Tron 3.0
User

on Wednesday, December, 16, 2009 2:33 PM
Just so you guys know, I'm keeping in contact with the editor-in-chief of Comingsoon.net in regards to the new trailer. He's asked Disney about it and will let me know if he hears anything back from them on it, so LOOK SHARP, PROGRAMS!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"...not anymore..."

THE GAME HAS CHANGED

xalener
User

on Thursday, December, 17, 2009 4:52 PM
I'm seeing Avatar in Imax 3d anyway. Seeing a taste of what tron will be like in Imax (and maybe 3d) will be a HUGE plus!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

ArcadeWarrior
User

on Thursday, December, 17, 2009 5:01 PM
I don't have any plans to go see Avatar but hopefully this trailer will make it out on the internet shortly.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

------------->
Games? You want games, I'll give you games...

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY