TRON: LEGACY 
 Disney TRON site

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
HooDooMan
User

Disney TRON site

on Tuesday, December, 15, 2009 10:32 PM
I see Disney has finally added some content to their TRON site at http://disney.go.com/Tron/. It's nothing we haven't seen already, but the design is kinda cool.

TRON.dll
User

Re: Disney TRON site

on Tuesday, December, 15, 2009 11:07 PM
This movie is looking incredibly awesome on every scale imaginable.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, December, 16, 2009 12:51 AM
Glad to see they did this finally! It's an ok site, but I hope they trick it out a lot more over time.

Sadly, it doesn't run too well on my PC. I need a new PC, lol.

PS: I actually just went to Propaganda Games website (before seeing your post) to see if they had anything ... and they didn't.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, December, 16, 2009 1:38 AM
Also the flash coding seems to still needs to be worked on as well since it is request a lot of cpu usage even on my linux machine as well at 94% on a 1.80ghz Semperon 64 processor. They should at least give the option to change the chance under the different quality of the the like they did with the ealier flash for the animation where you could choose it. Depending on the machine. And they need to make it more interesting on it as well. This is something that we all knew already about it. Or at least make it something like what they did with the tron20.net at one point where it gave you something to work on or with on their site.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, December, 16, 2009 1:46 AM
Looking awesome so far, about time it got updated.

Everything loaded really fast on my PC, and i've only got a Dell E520 with a wi-fi connection to a wi-fi broadband hub.
So I don't understand why some are having a problem with the site.

I am hoping that some more images (like some unseen before concept images, or new CG stills from the game) and a LC and/ Disc battle flash games are added.

They need to put up Wallpaper images of the teaser poster(s) too...

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, December, 16, 2009 2:14 AM
Alright, I finally got a good image of the Legacy Identity Disk for Tron Wiki.

Great website...all this new Tron stuff is reminding me of the time when Tron 2.0 came out.

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, December, 16, 2009 10:18 AM
Shadowdragon1 I am not really having a problem persay over here with the web site. I am just noticing how much the site requires flash usage and the processes that requires on my cpu usage over here to navigate around on the site itelf. I can still view the flash and all that that are there. But it is just surprising on the usage that some sites requires on the computer that you are using at times.

ShadowDragon1 Wrote:Looking awesome so far, about time it got updated.

Everything loaded really fast on my PC, and i've only got a Dell E520 with a wi-fi connection to a wi-fi broadband hub.

I am hoping that some more images (like some unseen before concept images, or new CG stills from the game) and a LC and/ Disc battle flash games are added.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

achilles
User

on Wednesday, December, 16, 2009 3:47 PM
awesome

basic.exe
User

on Wednesday, December, 16, 2009 4:34 PM
omg, this will be the longest year ever.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, December, 16, 2009 4:50 PM
Which is why I want a DeLorean Time Machine Car....

I wish I could; so much want to transport forward to 12 months into the future, buy tickets for Tron Legacy and watch the first showing at the El Capitan Theatre on Dec 17 2010 like now... LOL.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

CluLives
User

on Thursday, December, 17, 2009 8:35 AM
I'd love to get my hands on some hi-rez versions of those game screen caps...

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, December, 17, 2009 2:04 PM
Compucore Wrote:Shadowdragon1 I am not really having a problem persay over here with the web site. I am just noticing how much the site requires flash usage and the processes that requires on my cpu usage over here to navigate around on the site itelf. I can still view the flash and all that that are there. But it is just surprising on the usage that some sites requires on the computer that you are using at times.

Flash-based movie websites have been standard for a pretty good number of years now.

ShadowDragon1 Wrote:Which is why I want a DeLorean Time Machine Car....

I wish I could; so much want to transport forward to 12 months into the future, buy tickets for Tron Legacy and watch the first showing at the El Capitan Theatre on Dec 17 2010 like now... LOL.

And the fact that you'd have a DeLorean just makes it that much better.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Compucore
User

on Friday, December, 18, 2009 1:02 AM
I know tron.dll it is pretty a standard these days. I've been stiil been upgrading slowly my programming skills in the background over here. And I always look for a way to still stream line code on the back side and to try and hard code things on the hardware side.

TRON.dll Wrote:
Compucore Wrote:Shadowdragon1 I am not really having a problem persay over here with the web site. I am just noticing how much the site requires flash usage and the processes that requires on my cpu usage over here to navigate around on the site itelf. I can still view the flash and all that that are there. But it is just surprising on the usage that some sites requires on the computer that you are using at times.

Flash-based movie websites have been standard for a pretty good number of years now.

ShadowDragon1 Wrote:Which is why I want a DeLorean Time Machine Car....

And the fact that you'd have a DeLorean just makes it that much better.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Histrion
User

on Monday, March, 01, 2010 8:14 AM
Disney has added a photo gallery to its official site. Mind you, they've got five photos up, all ones we've seen before, but at least now we've got another potential source of photo goodness.

On an unrelated note, I just put 2.1249623 and 1.8750377 together and realized that the release date is also my wedding anniversary. So I'm kinda hoping they bump the date up a week or two - my wife loves me but I don't think she wants to see T:L on our anniversary weekend. ;-)

Is there a law against texting while light-cycling?

CaptainCR
User

on Monday, March, 01, 2010 9:40 AM
Histrion Wroteisney has added a photo gallery to its official site. Mind you, they've got five photos up, all ones we've seen before, but at least now we've got another potential source of photo goodness.

On an unrelated note, I just put 2.1249623 and 1.8750377 together and realized that the release date is also my wedding anniversary. So I'm kinda hoping they bump the date up a week or two - my wife loves me but I don't think she wants to see T:L on our anniversary weekend. ;-)

yout could be like "honey, if you loveme,then you'll seeTron Legacy with me..After all there is some romance involved"

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Overmind
User

on Monday, March, 01, 2010 1:04 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:
Histrion Wroteisney has added a photo gallery to its official site. Mind you, they've got five photos up, all ones we've seen before, but at least now we've got another potential source of photo goodness.

yout could be like "honey, if you loveme,then you'll seeTron Legacy with me..After all there is some romance involved"

If not.. leave her! .... .... .... ..... kidding ..ummwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

CaptainCR
User

on Monday, March, 01, 2010 2:14 PM
Overmind Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:

If not.. leave her! .... .... .... ..... kidding ..umm

tell her if she won't come, she'll be de-rezzed...

Histrion
User

on Monday, March, 01, 2010 2:54 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:tell her if she won't come, she'll be de-rezzed...

I don't need a time machine to hear how her eyes would roll if I tell her that.

Is there a law against texting while light-cycling?

CaptainCR
User

on Monday, March, 01, 2010 3:19 PM
Histrion Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:tell her if she won't come, she'll be de-rezzed...

I don't need a time machine to hear how her eyes would roll if I tell her that.

lmao!!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Disney TRON site