TRON: LEGACY 
 New Tron Legacy trailer attached to Alice

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
Logansneo
User

on Wednesday, February, 10, 2010 1:53 PM
I know that we all heard that the new Tron trailer was supposed to be attached to Avatar, but according to sources close to AICN word has it the new trailer will actually be attached to Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, and in 3D as well. There is also word that Disney may be making a TRON TV show and looking for further sequels if Legacy does well. Here are the links:

AICN-
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/43885
This site repeats the info but has an awesome pic of Jeff Bridges:
http://thefilmstage.com/2010/02/05/full-length-tron-legacy-trailer-attached-to-alice/

Jademz
User

Re: New Tron Legacy trailer attached to Alice

on Wednesday, February, 10, 2010 3:39 PM
This news is on the TR2N thread current page -117. Thanks for the head's-up tho.

Maxiekat
User

on Wednesday, February, 10, 2010 3:55 PM
I just got permission from Garrett to share that the trailer is indeed going to be with Alice! A friend and I met him on set of his new movie last week and he had told us then but we wanted to wait for permission to share it

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, February, 10, 2010 5:19 PM
Awesome! I hope it's true.
I can't wait!
I just need to pre-purchase my tickets from El Capitan theater soon for TB's Alice in Wonderland.

I'm going to were my black, gothic-victorian Mad Hatter style top hat when I go see the movie.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Overmind
User

on Wednesday, February, 10, 2010 10:42 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote: Awesome! I hope it's true.
I can't wait!
I just need to pre-purchase my tickets from El Capitan theater soon for TB's Alice in Wonderland.

I'm going to were my black, gothic-victorian Mad Hatter style top hat when I go see the movie.

Please be nice to the poor suc... at the seat behind you

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

tron_man_63304
User

on Thursday, February, 11, 2010 12:21 AM
Logansneo Wrote:I know that we all heard that the new Tron trailer was supposed to be attached to Avatar, but according to sources close to AICN word has it the new trailer will actually be attached to Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, and in 3D as well. There is also word that Disney may be making a TRON TV show and looking for further sequels if Legacy does well. Here are the links:

AICN-
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/43885
This site repeats the info but has an awesome pic of Jeff Bridges:
http://thefilmstage.com/2010/02/05/full-length-tron-legacy-trailer-attached-to-alice/

tron tv show!!!!! awsome!!!!

Back by Unpopular Demand.

TechFalcon
User

on Thursday, February, 11, 2010 7:53 AM
Maxiekat Wrote:I just got permission from Garrett to share that the trailer is indeed going to be with Alice! A friend and I met him on set of his new movie last week and he had told us then but we wanted to wait for permission to share it

That's awesome, now I've definitely got to see Alice. Just curious, what's the new movie he's working on?
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Maxiekat
User

on Thursday, February, 11, 2010 8:29 AM
TechFalcon Wrote:
Maxiekat Wrote:I just got permission from Garrett to share that the trailer is indeed going to be with Alice! A friend and I met him on set of his new movie last week and he had told us then but we wanted to wait for permission to share it

That's awesome, now I've definitely got to see Alice. Just curious, what's the new movie he's working on?

It's called Love Don't Let Me Down. He plays a country music singer and does all his own singing (and he sounds great). We went down to Nashville because they had a call out for extras for a concert scene they were filming and it sounded like it would be fun. The movie also stars Gwyneth Paltrow and Tim McGraw.

ETA: Here's the write up I did of the trip http://community.livejournal.com/tron_legacy/11757.htmlabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, February, 11, 2010 11:53 AM
Overmind,

I'm obviously going to take my mad hatter hat off just before the trailers & movie starts...abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, February, 15, 2010 1:35 PM
This quote from me on IRC says it all

Kia_Purity> Tron Legacy trailer will be attached to Alice
* SSMini was going to ask Jessy if she wanted to see alice. He guesses he knows now
Kia_Purity>

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

badhand77
User

on Sunday, February, 28, 2010 11:27 PM
Best Buy (and probably many other stores) has an Alice in Wonderland ticket giveaway sticker on The 20th Anniversary Tron DVD right now. Just in case anyone needs to buy an unfiction friend a copy (I kid). I finally broke down and bought one myself and stopped waiting for a newer version to come out (it was only $10 for the DVD and the $12 Alice ticket voucher).

CaptainCR
User

on Sunday, February, 28, 2010 11:35 PM
badhand77 Wrote:Best Buy (and probably many other stores) has an Alice in Wonderland ticket giveaway sticker on The 20th Anniversary Tron DVD right now. Just in case anyone needs to buy an unfiction friend a copy (I kid). I finally broke down and bought one myself and stopped waiting for a newer version to come out (it was only $10 for the DVD and the $12 Alice ticket voucher).
I did the exact same thing lol

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

reptilerobots
User

on Monday, March, 01, 2010 2:33 AM
I sure hope it's attached to AiW.... cuz I just spent almost 40 bucks for two tickets!!!!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Now THAT is a big door."

www.vberkvlt.com

dgtlHECTOR
User

on Monday, March, 01, 2010 7:10 AM
I'm so screwed. I have military duty this weekend. So I'm gonna miss AiW opening.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

myestro
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2010 1:26 AM
..just gotta wait one more week...then the trailer will be realeased online!

see article online:

TRON LEGACY TRAILER DEBUT ONLINE NEXT WEEK

http://filmedge.wordpress.com/2010/03/05/tron-legacy-trailer-online-debut-next-week/

death-program
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2010 8:55 PM
Just watched Alice in Wonderland. The best part of the entire thing was the TRON trailer.

NAME APPEARING ON SCREEN: Flynn
ME: hrahlakgagjaenoh (sounds of amazement)

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

Leovinus
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 9:16 AM
Somebody put it out on you tube. Via Worst Previews.
http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=16978&count=0abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ZootCatchy
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 4:40 PM

Logansneo
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 4:55 PM
Just returned from Alice 3D and let me first say that Tim Burton and Co. have once again done an amazing job to say the very least! Very C.S. Lewis meets Lewis Carrol, with Depp quoting Jabberwocky in a dark-mooded-moment!

As for the Tron Legacy trailer......unbelievable!!!! The theater was a bit lively before the trailer as many families had there younger kids present, but once Legacy's trailer came on it was dead silence and wide eyed amazement that overcame the packed theater. From the Recognizers, to the 4-wheeled vehicle, to those insane cycles, the disc battle hinted at, and that pulsing Daft Punk soundtrack.....WOW! As for the 3D, though generally a low priority for me when seeing films it is defiantly on par with what I saw in Avatar, but TRON....so BETTER!!

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 5:13 PM
Pulsing is definitely right! I loved feeling the beat of Daft Punk's music as I watched Tron Legacy trailer today.

It was so beautiful I cried.

That's right, a 27 year old woman cried just from seeing the glory that is Tron Legacy's trailer.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY