TRON: LEGACY 
 SCREENING DETAILS

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

SCREENING DETAILS

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 9:03 AM
For anyone who has seen the footage that's currently being played right now in NYC, or any of the other four locations, please post what you saw here.

I'll post Twitter updates and article postings as well.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

Re: SCREENING DETAILS

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 9:08 AM
From what people are saying, it's definitely the trailer. Either around 60s to 2m30s long. People are getting Flynn Lives t-shirts (hopefully there's codes on them).

UPDATE: Bruce is in the trailer. A lot of people are disappointed with having to drive/fly/travel to get to these screenings and only see a trailer and not extended footage or a scene, etc.

UPDATE 2: Trailer sounds good, but people are pretty upset how much they worked just to see a short trailer.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

test

Tron 3.0
User

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 9:30 AM
Mr. Sinistar Wrote:From what people are saying, it's definitely the trailer. Either around 60s to 2m30s long. People are getting Flynn Lives t-shirts (hopefully there's codes on them).

UPDATE: Bruce is in the trailer. A lot of people are disappointed with having to drive/fly/travel to get to these screenings and only see a trailer and not extended footage or a scene, etc.

UPDATE 2: Trailer sounds good, but people are pretty upset how much they worked just to see a short trailer.

Any news of a website link or codes on the shirts or something?!

"You won, ok? IT'S JUST A GAME!!!"

"...not anymore..."

THE GAME HAS CHANGED

Tron Legacy- In Disney Digital 3-D and IMAX 3-D December 17, 2010!!!!!!!!

PSN: halo101

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 9:59 AM
they ae upset for working hard to see a trailer?
they better stop whining!
they are the very first to see the new trailer AND they get Flynn Lives T-shirts..while the rest of us are stuck @ home glued to our computers....
if they wanana whine then they can hand over one of thier shirts to me :Porder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Tron 3.0
User

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 10:04 AM
CaptainCR Wrote:they ae upset for working hard to see a trailer?
they better stop whining!
they are the very first to see the new trailer AND they get Flynn Lives T-shirts..while the rest of us are stuck @ home glued to our computers....
if they wanana whine then they can hand over one of thier shirts to me :P
Ditto. I never got a shirt!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"You won, ok? IT'S JUST A GAME!!!"

"...not anymore..."

THE GAME HAS CHANGED

Tron Legacy- In Disney Digital 3-D and IMAX 3-D December 17, 2010!!!!!!!!

PSN: halo101

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 10:27 AM
I just got back in from the London screening of the Legacy trailer.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy I went. Got a free t-shirt, and I even got to keep a pair of 3-D glasses

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 10:29 AM
tronprogram Wrote:I just got back in from the London screening of the Legacy trailer.

So happy I went. Got a free t-shirt, and I even got to keep a pair of 3-D glasses
what...did you see ?!
O.Owhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 10:30 AM
like what was shown in the trailer? give us details!!!! every little bit!(pun not intedned)where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 10:32 AM
tronprogram Wrote:I just got back in from the London screening of the Legacy trailer.

Awesome! How was the recognizer?

Dude, you should get a blacklight and check the shirt for codes.

http://www.collider.com/2010/02/27/collider-attends-the-tron-legacy-event-in-nyc-report-and-video-blog-recap-here/where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

test

RenegadeProgram
User

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 10:41 AM
Mr. Sinistar Wrote:

Awesome! How was the recognizer?

Dude, you should get a blacklight and check the shirt for codes.

http://www.collider.com/2010/02/27/collider-attends-the-tron-legacy-event-in-nyc-report-and-video-blog-recap-here/

THANKS!!!!!!!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 11:08 AM
In the trailer, I saw Sam Flynn doing a couple of stunts on a bike, and then talking to Alan Bradley about his missing father Flynn.

Sam then goes to Flynn's arcade, which is now abandoned and he discovers the hidden room behind an old TRON arcade machine. Inside he finds desk much like Dillinger's old desk, but he doesn't see the laser pointing directly at him from behind.

Then we see a Recogniser, footage of the electronic world, Quorra, Sam in a dsik fight, a quick shot of the Light Runner reving up, Clu and other programs flanking him, a quick scene in the club with I think Michael Sheen's character and some talk between Sam and Flynn. The trailer ends with a lightcycle battle and crash.

I wanted to see it again, but they only showed it once. I heard that this trailer will be with Alice in Wonderland.

My only grip would be the look of the programs. They hardly have any circuitry at all on their bodys. Apart from that, believe the hype. It's a great return to the world of TRON. And 3-D is definetly the way to go with the film

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 11:15 AM
tronprogram Wrote:In the trailer, I saw Sam Flynn doing a couple of stunts of a bike, and then talking to Alan Bradley about his missing father Flynn.

Sam then goes to Flynn's arcade, which is now abandoned and he discovers the hidden room behind an old TRON arcade machine. Inside he finds desk much like Dillinger's old desk, but he doesn't see the laser pointing directly at him from behind.

Then we see a Recogniser, footage of the electronic world, Quorra, Sam in a dsik fight, a quick shot of the Light Runner reving up, Clu and other programs flanking him, a quick scene in the club with I think Michael Sheen's character and some talk between Sam and Flynn. The trailer ends with a lightcycle battle and crash.

I wanted to see it again, but they only showed it once. I heard that this trailer will be with Alice in Wonderland.

My only grip would be the look of the programs. They hardly have any circuitry at all on their bodys. Apart from that, believe the hype. It's a great return to the world of TRON. And 3-D is definetly the way to go with the film

lol i can't agree with your grip becuase as an amature artist who likes tron, less ciruitry makes it easier to draw :P

trailer sounds effin' awesome!!! can't wait to see it.
just wish I could get my hands on a Flynn Lives shirt lol.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

RenegadeProgram
User

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 11:18 AM
CaptainCR Wrote:
tronprogram Wrote:In the trailer, I saw Sam Flynn doing a couple of stunts of a bike, and then talking to Alan Bradley about his missing father Flynn.

lol i can't agree with your grip becuase as an amature artist who likes tron, less ciruitry makes it easier to draw :P

trailer sounds effin' awesome!!! can't wait to see it.
just wish I could get my hands on a Flynn Lives shirt lol.
I heard the guys over at collider.com saying in their video blog that the trailer would be released online shortly. This was about an hour and a half-ago. I've checked youtube, and a few other places, no sign of it yet online.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

VRAM
User

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 11:48 AM

Cool! Nice input Tronprogram... I expected more... well, details... you know, there's a reason why this thread's titled 'screening DETAILS' but it's the only one right now in these forums so... pretty quick but neat. Thanx.

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

CluLives
User

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 1:24 PM
Clu looks amazing! I just got back from the Toronto screening (got 2 t-shirts! Score!)

It's Jeff Bridges at 30 years old - literally. It looked so awesome.

The recognizers kick ass, of course... and like I said in another post, I believe there is some data/a code to decipher in the screen that Hedlund wipes dust from in the arcade. Hafta wait til the online release to get at that.

And yes, of course the light cycles were intense. It was only up for flash, but the racing and the colours and lights were incredible.

I got up early on a saturday morning, waited in line, left my cell phone at home to see a 2.5min trailer for Tron Legacy and got 2 t-shirts. Worth it...?

Hells yeah!!!!

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 1:43 PM
CluLives Wrote:Clu looks amazing! I just got back from the Toronto screening (got 2 t-shirts! Score!)

It's Jeff Bridges at 30 years old - literally. It looked so awesome.

The recognizers kick ass, of course... and like I said in another post, I believe there is some data/a code to decipher in the screen that Hedlund wipes dust from in the arcade. Hafta wait til the online release to get at that.

And yes, of course the light cycles were intense. It was only up for flash, but the racing and the colours and lights were incredible.

I got up early on a saturday morning, waited in line, left my cell phone at home to see a 2.5min trailer for Tron Legacy and got 2 t-shirts. Worth it...?

Hells yeah!!!!

sounds like an epic dayabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Jademz
User

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 2:12 PM
Awsome! Interesting that there's no screening in Fl. with it being a Disney town here in Orlando, I was a little disappointed. The coolness factor has fading for me with regards to them making this ARG and not coming here, but it's a very cool movie trailer, happy for you lucky ppl who watched it!

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

purplenormy
User

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 2:23 PM
I'm not new to the Tron phenomenon but am new to this viral marketing lark, but I managed to get to the screening in London, and it was AMAZING!!

If there was ever a film that could take advantage of 3D film technology, this is it!!

Just hope my excitement isn't peaking too soon.

porschepunk
User

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 5:20 PM
Just came from la screening.. Both directors were there doing q&a... Got a signed poster from both of them for asking the question " did daft punk score the trailer?"

YES.

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 5:26 PM
porschepunk Wrote:Just came from la screening.. Both directors were there doing q&a... Got a signed poster from both of them for asking the question " did daft punk score the trailer?"

YES.

mind= about to explode

muswt see the trailer!!!! btw where did u get a poster from?
and figures they'd be in LA..everything happens in LAorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 SCREENING DETAILS