trongirl Wrote:...

what's with the "...."
and oh em gee..it's a girl!

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Traahn
User

Re: SCREENING DETAILS

on Tuesday, March, 02, 2010 7:09 PM
I'm thinking she maybe posted something, then thought better of it, so edited and removed her post with a "..." ? For instance, maybe she's an insider and revealed an awesome secret and then realized maybe she shouldn't (sigh)

I hope more females like or appreciate Tron than the original; and that it's more than just because Garrett Hedlund is in it. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, March, 02, 2010 7:11 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:

what's with the "...."

...What. (hi!)

Traahn-- yeah, I can understand that concern. I still have no idea who Garrett is. All I want to do is embrace that sweet wonderful eye candy that is the world of Tron. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, March, 03, 2010 11:53 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:

what's with the "...."

...What. (hi!)

Traahn-- yeah, I can understand that concern. I still have no idea who Garrett is. All I want to do is embrace that sweet wonderful eye candy that is the world of Tron. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, March, 03, 2010 1:47 PM
RustyMuffler Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:

what's with the "...."

Got the man so excited he posted twice!! :P

I posted Twice?
and I wasn't that excited :P.....much...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, March, 03, 2010 5:58 PM
RustyMuffler Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:
RustyMuffler Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:

what's with the "...."

Got the man so excited he posted twice!! :P

I posted Twice?
and I wasn't that excited :P.....much...

You did. Then it was gone. Figured you had corrected it. Someone must have.

You were excited.
lmao >_abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, March, 03, 2010 10:45 PM
nw that i think about it..there hasn't been any confirmation that the trailer will be online anytime soon.. the FB page clearly says "With alice in wonderland" not "and online"

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 12:19 AM
lol, not single. :P

There's always plenty of female Tron fans, you just have to know where to look. XP

Either case, I'm really eager to see the trailer and am going crazy from my boyfriend not sure when we're going to see the trailer. X_x (Granted, I do want to see Alice, but Tron Legacy has me crazy!)

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 7:15 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:lol, not single. :P

There's always plenty of female Tron fans, you just have to know where to look. XP

Either case, I'm really eager to see the trailer and am going crazy from my boyfriend not sure when we're going to see the trailer. X_x (Granted, I do want to see Alice, but Tron Legacy has me crazy!)
kinda figured u were taken lol :P

I recomend seeing it this weekend cause the trailer won't be in 3D once it gets put online

Histrion
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 7:19 AM
There's no way I can talk my wife into seeing AiW this weekend - she wants to see it on the IMAX screen (huzzah!) but figures that on opening weekend the theatre will be absolutely packed, if the screenings aren't sold out already.

So we'll be waiting a week or two. Which means I'll probably be seeing it online before I see it in 3D, cuz I don't think I'll be able to resist the temptation.

Is there a law against texting while light-cycling?

Overmind
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 7:48 AM
Histrion Wrote:There's no way I can talk my wife into seeing AiW this weekend - she wants to see it on the IMAX screen (huzzah!) but figures that on opening weekend the theatre will be absolutely packed, if the screenings aren't sold out already.

So we'll be waiting a week or two. Which means I'll probably be seeing it online before I see it in 3D, cuz I don't think I'll be able to resist the temptation.

That is an advantage imo. When at the IMAX, you can focus on the details that when on first wiev would give you a new hairdoo

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 SCREENING DETAILS