TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Tron arcade game from Legacy

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Auric
Sector Creator

on Monday, March, 08, 2010 9:13 PM
For the record, I now want the ENCOM version of the TRON marquee for my arcade cabinet!

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

CaptainCR
User

Re: Tron arcade game from Legacy

on Monday, March, 08, 2010 11:05 PM
lmao i just want to get the arcade game itself..instead of just the XBLA versionorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, March, 09, 2010 12:56 AM
Yeah I saw that in the trailer here. They should have put that on the Marque when the game came out originally in 1982. But Bally did not do that. It would have been definitely a good thing when it came out all those years ago. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

dgtlHECTOR
User

on Wednesday, March, 10, 2010 7:41 AM
I guess you can just post some Encom Stickers on each side.

Maverick_74
User

on Sunday, March, 14, 2010 4:24 PM
Auric Wrote:For the record, I now want the ENCOM version of the TRON marquee for my arcade cabinet!

Quote,

Me too,

please someone who makes the encom repro marquee tell us how much $$ we have to spend for it

I want it!!

Mav

Candan
User

RE: Tron arcade game from Legacy

on Thursday, September, 08, 2011 4:20 AM
New design by Gaga if the Monster Headphones has also exposure, has golden and black two match colors, respectively to rivet the exterior appearance feels dye-in-the-wood,Lady Gaga Black High Performance In-Ear Headphones dye-in-the-wood kaka style is the most influential today if goddess kaka Gaga, singer
Itself for modelling also is quite a view of she, also had to build brand across the sword Monster co-branded Fashion Monster Headphones "Club" By GAGA Beats if, By GAGA design and a new if the headset has also exposure, has golden and black two match colors,Ferrari Limited Edition Monster Beats by Dre Studio Headphones R respectively to rivet the exterior appearance feels dye-in-the-wood, dye-in-the-wood kaka style, the little monsters can be used as a reference.

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, September, 08, 2011 1:34 PM
If someone can send me or post a full-size scan of the original marquee, I can probably photoshop the Encom logos on. It'd be up to you to print it out or to find someone to print it out, though.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

CLU 3.0
User

on Thursday, September, 08, 2011 1:50 PM
Candan Wrote:New design by Gaga if the Monster Headphones has also exposure, has golden and black two match colors, respectively to rivet the exterior appearance feels dye-in-the-wood,Lady Gaga Black High Performance In-Ear Headphones dye-in-the-wood kaka style is the most influential today if goddess kaka Gaga, singer
Itself for modelling also is quite a view of she, also had to build brand across the sword Monster co-branded Fashion Monster Headphones "Club" By GAGA Beats if, By GAGA design and a new if the headset has also exposure, has golden and black two match colors,Ferrari Limited Edition Monster Beats by Dre Studio Headphones R respectively to rivet the exterior appearance feels dye-in-the-wood, dye-in-the-wood kaka style, the little monsters can be used as a reference.

Wow... We're getting spammed here? Lady Gaga??? Really?? Really?? Can we get this removed? And if this User has nothing better to say... Blocked? You're really messing with our zen thing man.

Artwork by FlynnOne... A Big Thanks Buddy!

ddawgith
User

on Sunday, October, 02, 2011 10:19 PM
I have a silk screen exact replica of that marquee on glass I could sell, but it wouldn't be cheap.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

flynnsplace
User

on Saturday, February, 11, 2012 7:52 PM
I think richie knucklez can get these Encom marquees. I might be going down there this weekend so I can ask him if he is there.

http://www.richieknucklez.com/

===========================
"on the other side of the screen it looks so easy"

Loctevus
User

on Saturday, February, 11, 2012 8:50 PM
Oooookay.... Houston we have a problem. Lady Gaga on line two. Lady Gaga on line two. Copy that Houston? J/K

=)

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

REDEYE
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 4:58 PM
I just purchased one of these from EMDKAY over on the KLOV forums....can't wait to get it in!

Pilgrim1099
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 8:49 PM
Nice! But I'd rather have a real cabinet of Discs of TRON and a real life arcade game SPACE PARANOIDS. The latter, I do give a crap about. It's awesome. In fact, I was lucky enough to play the online version last year and was impressed with the gameplay.

I felt like Kevin Flynn, or old school CLU going at it!

It's all in the wrists, baby!

REDEYE
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 9:44 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:Nice! But I'd rather have a real cabinet of Discs of TRON and a real life arcade game SPACE PARANOIDS. The latter, I do give a crap about. It's awesome. In fact, I was lucky enough to play the online version last year and was impressed with the gameplay.

I felt like Kevin Flynn, or old school CLU going at it!

It's all in the wrists, baby!

EDOT is WAY up on my arcade want list....WAYYYY UP!
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade