Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0 Did It First

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DaveTRON
User

TRON 2.0 Did It First

on Sunday, March, 28, 2010 9:10 PM
I went through my TRON materials this weekend getting ready for the next round of sales and found some neat stuff.

This first item is a video clip from a European TRON 2.0 sampler that was the fly in intro to the main interface. It proves one thing to me, the TRON Legacy trailer we saw last year wasn't the first to have that sort of fly in with lightning in the skies over the game grid...TRON 2.0 did it first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-ebm3jTsA
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

VRAM
User

Re: TRON 2.0 Did It First

on Sunday, March, 28, 2010 10:40 PM
Mmm... interesting test vid there DaveTRON... It's quite a very "primitive & raw" render so if you say it was designed to look as if there's some lightning going on there, I believe you... but I'm gonna back you a 100% on this: TRON 2.0 did LOTS of things first before TRON Legacy...
- well, the TRON Legacy naming thing for starters...
- the mysterious disappearance of a key TRON character...
- the wife of a key TRON character dies...
- the 'problem child'-like son of a key TRON character is the story's protagonist...
- the loyal & confidant 'female' program close to the story's protagonist...
- the infection and corruption of an ENCOM-related system/program as a central point to the story...
- the 'nightclub/bar' inside the electronic world...

...to name the most relevant 'non-technical' ones...

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

Compucore
User

on Monday, March, 29, 2010 12:40 AM
Davetron correct me if I am wrong on this. I remember seeing that part somewhere else that dealt with the old tron20.net website when it was going through some changes on it. And for some reason I remember seeing that on the site.

DaveTRON Wrote:I went through my TRON materials this weekend getting ready for the next round of sales and found some neat stuff.

This first item is a video clip from a European TRON 2.0 sampler that was the fly in intro to the main interface. It proves one thing to me, the TRON Legacy trailer we saw last year wasn't the first to have that sort of fly in with lightning in the skies over the game grid...TRON 2.0 did it first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-ebm3jTsA

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, March, 29, 2010 12:58 AM
Karl,

That's a different vid you are referring to.

That was the preview clip put on the TRON 20th Anniversary DVDs.

This one was only used for the European Sampler disc. I looked at all the other demos I have and I don't see it on anything else.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, March, 29, 2010 12:59 AM
VRAM Wrote:Mmm... interesting test vid there DaveTRON... It's quite a very "primitive & raw" render so if you say it was designed to look as if there's some lightning going on there, I believe you... but I'm gonna back you a 100% on this: TRON 2.0 did LOTS of things first before TRON Legacy...
- well, the TRON Legacy naming thing for starters...
- the mysterious disappearance of a key TRON character...
- the wife of a key TRON character dies...
- the 'problem child'-like son of a key TRON character is the story's protagonist...
- the loyal & confidant 'female' program close to the story's protagonist...
- the infection and corruption of an ENCOM-related system/program as a central point to the story...
- the 'nightclub/bar' inside the electronic world...

...to name the most relevant 'non-technical' ones...

Those are all good points. The white flashes are intended to be lightning flashes.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Monday, March, 29, 2010 9:03 AM
I'm not refering to the dvd disk itself. It was a when tron20.net was running and it was done in flash. For some reason it was during one of its reincarnations when they were trying to figure out which way to go with it at the time.

DaveTRON Wrote:Karl,

That's a different vid you are referring to.

That was the preview clip put on the TRON 20th Anniversary DVDs.

This one was only used for the European Sampler disc. I looked at all the other demos I have and I don't see it on anything else.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, March, 29, 2010 10:28 AM
Hmmm. Must have missed something then.

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Monday, March, 29, 2010 9:12 PM
That is why when you had shown it in the link it rang a big bens bell over here. Cause it looked familiar over here. It could have been from a flash base on the tron20.net at one point as part of the interoduction. Mark it as what you want. Maybe i am getting too analytical over here.

DaveTRON Wrote:Hmmm. Must have missed something then.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0 Did It First