Tron 2.0 
 Disable God Mode?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tomorowlandude
User

Disable God Mode?

on Sunday, May, 02, 2010 2:46 PM
Using the killer app mod, I tried out God Mode and saved. Is there any way to disable this without disabling the Killer App mod altogether? I tried unchecking, but to no avail.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: Disable God Mode?

on Sunday, May, 02, 2010 4:24 PM

God mode should disappear on the next level.

If you still get messages about God mode being activated, something has gone wrong. Try deleting the Settings.ini file. (Tron 2.0\Custom\Mods\Retail\Settings.ini)

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

tomorowlandude
User

on Sunday, May, 02, 2010 4:32 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

God mode should disappear on the next level.

If you still get messages about God mode being activated, something has gone wrong. Try deleting the Settings.ini file. (Tron 2.0\Custom\Mods\Retail\Settings.ini)

Thanks, but I found out a way just before I read this xD

I did the manual god mode cheat (mpgod) to turn it on (again? idk it said it turned it on), then said it again to turn it off.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, May, 02, 2010 4:37 PM

Yeah, you can do it that way too. The problem is, it might come back unless it's turned off properly. I guess we'll see.

Deleting the Settings.ini file, running the Mod Manager, and disabling the God Mode cheat should fix it if it comes back.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Disable God Mode?