Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Tron 2.0 & hopefully Tron Evolution LC community

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
gHoSt_rIdEr
User

on Wednesday, May, 12, 2010 12:06 PM
While this post may not in fact belong in the Tron 2.0 section I felt it would reach the people who it should reach here.

I can whole heartly say that I have rather fond memories of Light Cycling in tron 2.0. It was my first online gaming experience and i've made life long friends from it so you can see why I am so fond of it. I already know according to Shiva that she , Layer , Vman will all be returning once the game is released. My question is anyone else planning on tearing up the light cycle grid once the game is released on a regular basis aswell? abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

Re: Tron 2.0 & hopefully Tron Evolution LC community

on Wednesday, May, 12, 2010 4:19 PM
gHoSt_rIdEr Wrote:While this post may not in fact belong in the Tron 2.0 section I felt it would reach the people who it should reach here.

I can whole heartly say that I have rather fond memories of Light Cycling in tron 2.0. It was my first online gaming experience and i've made life long friends from it so you can see why I am so fond of it. I already know according to Shiva that she , Layer , Vman will all be returning once the game is released. My question is anyone else planning on tearing up the light cycle grid once the game is released on a regular basis aswell?

I definitely will, assuming it's compatible with my computer, of course.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, May, 13, 2010 9:14 PM

Hey Ghost Rider, long time no see/hear.

I don't see why we have to wait for the new game in order to get back online. What's stopping us all from picking the odd night between now and the release of the game/movie, to get together and have some races for old time's sake?

It's been so long since any of the regulars really played, that it will almost be like a new experience again.

[shamelessplug]And while you're at it, download and install the KA Mod.[/shamelessplug]

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, May, 13, 2010 11:25 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

I don't see why we have to wait for the new game in order to get back online. What's stopping us all from picking the odd night between now and the release of the game/movie, to get together and have some races for old time's sake?

It's been so long since any of the regulars really played, that it will almost be like a new experience again.

[shamelessplug]And while you're at it, download and install the KA Mod.[/shamelessplug]

I still need to download that.

But I'm going to forget.

PSN - TRON-dll

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, July, 21, 2010 10:42 AM
I would agree with tronfaq on this. But it will depend as well if your working the evening shift like I am over here. if people will still be on by the time I finish doing the do that I do at work. If I can make it when some people are still on for tracks then I'll definately join in for a few rounds of racing.

TronFAQ Wrote:

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Oniell Ford
User

on Wednesday, July, 21, 2010 3:41 PM
I am no doubt going to be involved in Multiplayer when TRON Evolution comes out. And I would absolutly LOVE to get back into playing Lightcycles with everyone, but my internet connection has ultimately gone beserk. So playing Multiplayer without being disconnected every 5 or so minutes is.... unlikely.

My username on TRON 2.0 is VWrath.User
If you want to play, PM me on this site or contact me on Steam.

"Tron is the jesus of breakfast cerials" - Ticklemetastic (A TRON fan on Steam)

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, July, 21, 2010 4:27 PM
I'm definitely getting the Wii version. Just holding out on pre-ordering until I find out what the bonuses are (if there are any).

Lightcycles on the PC version sounds like it would be painful with no gamepad support. Driving vehicles with non-analog controllers is never fun.

When you drive your car, do you turn the steering wheel as far to the left or right as possible when turning? Because that's what driving a vehicle with a keyboard is.

Luckily, I have a N64 to USB converter, so I'm good to go if I get the PC version. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

PSN - TRON-dll

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, July, 21, 2010 4:40 PM
I think for some will get it for the PC Version or some kind of console version at any rate. For me if I can still play on my current machine I will be happy and it doesn`t mean I have to revamp one of my servers to become a gaming rig and switch it around then I`ll be happy. It`ll all depend on the specs for the game itself. And if they did it right the first time they can do it even to play it on a dual xeon 1.5ghz machine. I`ll be a happy camper.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer