TRON: LEGACY 
 Toys Found at Retail

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 100 PagesNextLast
wheat king
User

Re: Toys Found at Retail

on Thursday, September, 02, 2010 5:23 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_004W025700670001P?vName=Toys+%26+Games&cName=Action+Figures+%26+Accessories&sName=Movies%2C+TV+%26+Comics&keyword=tron&prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2

fyi

we are doing a 7.5" Sam for $15
and 12" Sam for $40

So, K-Mart has some bad information hereorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

neomanga
User

on Thursday, September, 02, 2010 5:33 PM
Wheat King, I'm just wondering, about Sam's hand. do the fingers move indevidually, or, are they stuck together as a "unifinger"?

I haven't been able to go to a store yet to try and find a 12" to examin due to having to take care of other things.

wheat king
User

on Thursday, September, 02, 2010 7:10 PM
neomanga Wrote:Wheat King, I'm just wondering, about Sam's hand. do the fingers move indevidually, or, are they stuck together as a "unifinger"?

I haven't been able to go to a store yet to try and find a 12" to examin due to having to take care of other things.

12" figures won't be at any retailers yet, so don't try too hard. The fingers are articulated, but stuck together as a unifinger.

neomanga
User

on Thursday, September, 02, 2010 7:23 PM
wheat king Wrote:
neomanga Wrote:Wheat King, I'm just wondering, about Sam's hand. do the fingers move indevidually, or, are they stuck together as a "unifinger"?

12" figures won't be at any retailers yet, so don't try too hard. The fingers are articulated, but stuck together as a unifinger.

Oh, alright, wasn't sure about that with the 12" or if was out at all. But would this be the same for the smaller figures as well, with the fingers that is, or will the hand be in a "C" formation?

Sorry if it may seem like a picky question, but to me, the more articulted a toy like this is, the better quality it has. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Theflynnabides
User

on Thursday, September, 02, 2010 7:26 PM
neomanga Wrote:
Sorry if it may seem like a picky question, but to me, the more articulted a toy like this is, the better quality it has.
That's not always true, the watchmen 6.75'' figures were highly articulated, and they had C shape hands too! (for the most part).

Unless you're talking about 12 inch figures, in which case I have no idea order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Yea, well, that's just like, your opinion, man...

neomanga
User

on Thursday, September, 02, 2010 7:52 PM
Theflynnabides Wrote:
neomanga Wrote:
Sorry if it may seem like a picky question, but to me, the more articulted a toy like this is, the better quality it has.
That's not always true, the watchmen 6.75'' figures were highly articulated, and they had C shape hands too! (for the most part).

Unless you're talking about 12 inch figures, in which case I have no idea

Oh, that's pretty cool then! For the Watchmen figurines, I never got to see one, or the movie. <<; But that is true as well, for many 6.75 sized figures to be highly articulated and with C type hands. Transformers being one of them!

But I also asked because I've seen some DC figurine's, both small and large, with only movable joints is shoulders, elbows, waist, hips, and knees, and that's it, or have less! And I feel what is the point in having one of those, if all the figure can do is a straight up kick, or sit in a vehicle were it can't even grap the wheel. kinda takes away from the imagination of the kid playing with the toy. :/

But then again, I'm an artist and like to use highly articulated toys (I've got a 6.75" spiderman that's so articulated, that even the fingers, though each one is in a C shape, can move individualy!) to help me figure out how to position a body. I'm also still a kid at heart so the more a toy can articulate, the more fun an action for the toy can be.

But if the smaller sets of figures don't have moving fingers, that's understandable. As long as it's not DC styled :P

Oh, and Wheat king answered the 12" question, those toys deffinently have the moving "unifenger"!

And sorry for the long post. ^^;

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, September, 02, 2010 8:12 PM
None at Toys R US in Wichita

Sounds like those two stores broke street dates.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Soundwarp
User

on Thursday, September, 02, 2010 8:13 PM
just ordered from toy wiz kevin flynns lightcycle

Theflynnabides
User

on Thursday, September, 02, 2010 8:13 PM
Wait....

What's the articulation on the 7'' figures??
'
Also, if these figures are out, why doesn't somebody do a youtube review of them? PLEASE?!?!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Websteria
User

on Thursday, September, 02, 2010 10:24 PM
ToyWiz has abunch of the die cast in stock

Just ordered:
Tron Legacy Series 1 Die Cast Vehicle Clu’s Light Cycle
New! $5.99 2 $11.98
Tron Legacy Series 1 Die Cast Vehicle Kevin Flynn’s Light Cycle
New! $5.99 2 $11.98
Tron Legacy Series 1 Die Cast Vehicle Light Runner
New! $5.99 2 $11.98
Tron Legacy Series 1 Die Cast Vehicle Recognizer
New! $5.99 2 $11.98
Tron Legacy Series 1 Die Cast Vehicle Sam’s Light Cycle
New! $5.99 2 $11.98

Compucore
User

on Thursday, September, 02, 2010 10:26 PM
I tried Toys R us on the Canadian Side on the web and they don't have nothing in their database up over here online. AAAAAEEEEEEEDDDDDDDHHHHHH!!!!!!!

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Thursday, September, 02, 2010 10:46 PM
I forgot to list the case break down, sorry guys. I updated the first post but here it is:

3x Sam Flynn
1x Kevin Flynn
2x Clu
2x Rinzler
2x Black Guard
2x Clu's Sentry

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, September, 02, 2010 11:20 PM
BlueTronWarrior Wrote:I forgot to list the case break down, sorry guys. I updated the first post but here it is:

3x Sam Flynn
1x Kevin Flynn
2x Clu
2x Rinzler
2x Black Guard
2x Clu's Sentry

only 1 Flynn?
sounds like he'll be harder to find.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Thursday, September, 02, 2010 11:50 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:
BlueTronWarrior Wrote:I forgot to list the case break down, sorry guys. I updated the first post but here it is:

3x Sam Flynn
1x Kevin Flynn
2x Clu
2x Rinzler
2x Black Guard
2x Clu's Sentry

only 1 Flynn?
sounds like he'll be harder to find.

Maybe, but certainly not the coolest figure out of the bunch. My personal favorites are:
Clu
Rinzler
Clu's Sentry
Sam
Black Guard
Flynn

In that order. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, September, 03, 2010 12:09 AM
BlueTronWarrior Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:

3x Sam Flynn
1x Kevin Flynn
2x Clu
2x Rinzler
2x Black Guard
2x Clu's Sentry

only 1 Flynn?

Maybe, but certainly not the coolest figure out of the bunch. My personal favorites are:
Clu
Rinzler
Clu's Sentry
Sam
Black Guard
Flynn

In that order.

interesting. any specific reasons why those are your favorites in that order?

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Theflynnabides
User

on Friday, September, 03, 2010 12:11 AM

3x Sam Flynn
1x Kevin Flynn
2x Clu
2x Rinzler
2x Black Guard
2x Clu's Sentry
How much does a single case cost?

This seems ideal because most of the figures are doubles, and I can just pick up another Flynn figure at my work when we get them in.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Friday, September, 03, 2010 12:43 AM
CaptainCR Wrote:
BlueTronWarrior Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:

3x Sam Flynn
1x Kevin Flynn
2x Clu
2x Rinzler
2x Black Guard
2x Clu's Sentry

only 1 Flynn?

Clu
Rinzler
Clu's Sentry
Sam
Black Guard
Flynn

In that order.

interesting. any specific reasons why those are your favorites in that order?

I'll post a review this weekend. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Friday, September, 03, 2010 12:46 AM
Theflynnabides Wrote:

3x Sam Flynn
1x Kevin Flynn
2x Clu
2x Rinzler
2x Black Guard
2x Clu's Sentry
How much does a single case cost?

This seems ideal because most of the figures are doubles, and I can just pick up another Flynn figure at my work when we get them in.

They were $7.99 each at TRU. I bought all 12:

$7.99 x 12 + 8.75% tax

Theflynnabides
User

on Friday, September, 03, 2010 1:09 AM
BlueTronWarrior Wrote:

$7.99 x 12 + 8.75% tax

I wonder if Wheat knows how I can order one from Spin Master's warehouse directly...

$104.63 is pretty costly, so I think if I buy it straight from the source, it might be cheaper where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

C:/N4M3LE5S
User

on Friday, September, 03, 2010 1:43 AM
Theflynnabides Wrote:
BlueTronWarrior Wrote:

$7.99 x 12 + 8.75% tax

I wonder if Wheat knows how I can order one from Spin Master's warehouse directly...

$104.63 is pretty costly, so I think if I buy it straight from the source, it might be cheaper

This is your best bet. Even if I were to purchase a case from my distributor I'm looking at 9.08 each for a case of 12

FirstPrevious Page: of 100 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Toys Found at Retail