User

TRON EVOLUTION Developer Diary

on Saturday, September, 04, 2010 2:39 PM

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

TRON.dll
User

Re: TRON EVOLUTION Developer Diary

on Saturday, September, 04, 2010 2:55 PM
Light tanks and 2nd Gen Lightcycles gameplay looked awesome.

Definitely preordering this for PC.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Theflynnabides
User

on Saturday, September, 04, 2010 3:01 PM
OH WOW

WAS THAT A PHYSICAL FLYNNS ARCADE SET IN THE TRON WORLD?!

EDIT: YES, YES IT WAS

Yea, well, that's just like, your opinion, man...

TechFalcon
User

on Saturday, September, 04, 2010 3:05 PM
Holy sh*t, those sets looked amazing!

Also, feeling much better about this game already. That was awesome.

Anon
User

on Saturday, September, 04, 2010 3:24 PM
TRON.dll Wroteefinitely preordering this for PC.
Same here.

Kinda wish that video was longer. I wanted to see a lot more.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Beefkiller
User

on Saturday, September, 04, 2010 3:40 PM
David Patch is a awesome guy. I hung out with him a lot at SDCC and Flynns. I judt didn't know he was a Senior Art Director for the game

"Like the man says, there's no problems, only solutions. " ~ Kevin Flynn

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, September, 04, 2010 4:20 PM
bigbangbilly.exe Wrote:So for the PC version is it one disk per computer?

For singleplayer, probably not. Multiplayer, most likely.

Assuming it doesn't require the CD to play (only to install), you might be able to get away with LAN play. Maybe.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Cyberwolven
User

on Saturday, September, 04, 2010 5:14 PM
Glad I preordered for the PC.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

Ianlis
User

on Saturday, September, 04, 2010 8:38 PM
0:28 in the vid....is that Sark's carrier?! o_Oorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Murdock.dat
User

on Saturday, September, 04, 2010 8:42 PM
I'm wondering that myself...

If you look at the clouds and lightning strike in the background, it certainly has the same look and feel as the trailers we've seen so far.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

neomanga
User

on Saturday, September, 04, 2010 8:54 PM
you know... carefully looking at the new video, it looks like Anon does NOT have the T symbol! it looks more like this, \V/ , give and take that that's the only way I can describe it right now.

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, September, 04, 2010 10:09 PM
neomanga Wrote:you know... carefully looking at the new video, it looks like Anon does NOT have the T symbol! it looks more like this, \V/ , give and take that that's the only way I can describe it right now.

he never had the T symbol. only Tron has it

neomanga
User

on Saturday, September, 04, 2010 10:38 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:
neomanga Wrote:you know... carefully looking at the new video, it looks like Anon does NOT have the T symbol! it looks more like this, \V/ , give and take that that's the only way I can describe it right now.

Well, I read somewhere else in the forum that Anon did have it, Like security programs or a trademark of Alan's programs where to have, but I didn't know where to find it at. I forgot what thread it was in.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, September, 04, 2010 11:56 PM
neomanga Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:

Well, I read somewhere else in the forum that Anon did have it, Like security programs or a trademark of Alan's programs where to have, but I didn't know where to find it at. I forgot what thread it was in.

weird whoever said that must have never seen Anon before cause when u look at him u clearly can see he doesn't have circuitry related to anyone else....i think i know what conversation your refering to, it was in a thread where ppl were discussing rinzler and tron

Compucore
User

on Sunday, September, 05, 2010 1:37 AM
Something tells me that this is going to be something more than what we are expecting from the game and the Movie itself. ANd I hope that the toys and the other related things will be coming to Canada and the other places around the world to so we can all get at least a little it of something from the game and the other things that are going to be coming from the movie and the game itself.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, September, 05, 2010 10:22 AM
CaptainCR Wrote:

weird whoever said that must have never seen Anon before cause when u look at him u clearly can see he doesn't have circuitry related to anyone else....i think i know what conversation your refering to, it was in a thread where ppl were discussing rinzler and tron

Technically, that could have been my fault but I was referring to the program that Anon was speaking to who had the T symbol in one of the early Tron Evolution trailers. Second trailer, I think?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

CaptainCR
User

on Sunday, September, 05, 2010 3:53 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:

Technically, that could have been my fault but I was referring to the program that Anon was speaking to who had the T symbol in one of the early Tron Evolution trailers. Second trailer, I think?
Oooooh that program Anon was talking to was Tron himself lol

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, September, 05, 2010 4:49 PM
It's loking to have the potential to be a pretty darn good, solid action game. The new Light Tank looks bad a**!

What I *am* getting so sick and tired of is all the immature haters that bash on the game. They've not played it at all and just bash on it.

All I see are moronic, asanine comments about "Prince of Tron" or "Prince of Assasin SpiderTron" and the assumption that the game "will suck" and is "just another movie game".

Where is the "rule" written that says only Prince of Persia/Assasin's Creed/Mirror's Edge games can use parkour? Where?
Where is it written that only Spider Man can do dynamic jumps and swinging grapple line jumps? It's sad that people have such a narrow view. So FPS's franchise C that are nearly the same gameplay as FPS's franchise A and B get a pass when they are very similar. But this get's singled out to be bashed on. Gimme a break!

So "Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay" was derived from a movie, but that was a great game, some of the Lord of the Rings games were pretty dang good too. The original Tron Arcade was derived from the movie Tron....
Right there are examples that **somethimes** a game derived from a movie can be good sometimes. Rant done. End of Line.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Theflynnabides
User

on Sunday, September, 05, 2010 5:03 PM
ShadowDragon1, just ignore them, most of those comments are from 12 year old's who can't wait for Halo 24492343a to arrive in stores so they can make terrible Machinimas with it.

Yea, well, that's just like, your opinion, man...

Anon
User

on Sunday, September, 05, 2010 5:05 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:It's loking to have the potential to be a pretty darn good, solid action game. The new Light Tank looks bad a**!

What I *am* getting so sick and tired of is all the immature haters that bash on the game. They've not played it at all and just bash on it.

All I see are moronic, asanine comments about "Prince of Tron" or "Prince of Assasin SpiderTron" and the assumption that the game "will suck" and is "just another movie game".

Where is the "rule" written that says only Prince of Persia/Assasin's Creed/Mirror's Edge games can use parkour? Where?
Where is it written that only Spider Man can do dynamic jumps and swinging grapple line jumps? It's sad that people have such a narrow view. So FPS's franchise C that are nearly the same gameplay as FPS's franchise A and B get a pass when they are very similar. But this get's singled out to be bashed on. Gimme a break!

So "Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay" was derived from a movie, but that was a great game, some of the Lord of the Rings games were pretty dang good too. The original Tron Arcade was derived from the movie Tron....
Right there are examples that **somethimes** a game derived from a movie can be good sometimes. Rant done. End of Line.
I agree they're pretty stupid/ignorant. Best not to let them get to you.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 TRON EVOLUTION Developer Diary