User

Re: Tron Evolution Collector's Edition pics

on Tuesday, September, 28, 2010 12:19 AM

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

GameKraze
User

on Tuesday, September, 28, 2010 10:06 AM
awesome pictures. thanks, program.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, September, 28, 2010 2:18 PM
Thanks for sharing these.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

CaptainCR
User

on Tuesday, September, 28, 2010 2:26 PM
i didn't take the pics i just found them. I was searching pics related to tron and then one of those popped up and i was like :O "OH EM GEE THE ACTUAL PHYSICAL COLLECTOR'S EDITION!"order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, September, 28, 2010 2:28 PM
...but you did share them, and for that I am thankful! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

CaptainCR
User

on Tuesday, September, 28, 2010 2:31 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:...but you did share them, and for that I am thankful!

lol your welcomeorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

NickScratch
User

on Friday, October, 01, 2010 6:06 PM
I'm looking at these and I'm wondering...is this a toy or a statue? I mean I know its meant to be a display piece but is it completely immobile? Is it attached to that base?

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, October, 01, 2010 7:12 PM
NickScratch Wrote:I'm looking at these and I'm wondering...is this a toy or a statue? I mean I know its meant to be a display piece but is it completely immobile? Is it attached to that base?

it can be removed from the base but idk if it rolls like a toy or anything. i would assume it's more like a statue since the price is pretty high and sideshow collectables made it

NickScratch
User

on Friday, October, 01, 2010 11:20 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:
NickScratch Wrote:I'm looking at these and I'm wondering...is this a toy or a statue? I mean I know its meant to be a display piece but is it completely immobile? Is it attached to that base?

it can be removed from the base but idk if it rolls like a toy or anything. i would assume it's more like a statue since the price is pretty high and sideshow collectables made it

Hmm...I'm hoping its more toy like. Might be out of place on top of my entertainment center otherwise if its surrounded by the neca reissue original lightcycle, Flynn's lightcycle, and the normal legacy lightcycle toys... which was my original plan...

billy
User

RE: Tron Evolution Collector's Edition pics

on Tuesday, November, 16, 2010 3:05 PM
Do any of you guys know if the collectors edition will be avaliable in the UK?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Vaportrail
User

on Saturday, November, 27, 2010 5:55 AM
Hmm.
The display case is kinda neat, but I'll prolly just get the regular game if the only difference is the lightcycle.

I'm collecting the toys, lol. That makes up for it. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/3932/tronbanner.jpg
A User among Programs.

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, November, 27, 2010 12:00 PM
Vaportrail Wrote:Hmm.
The display case is kinda neat, but I'll prolly just get the regular game if the only difference is the lightcycle.

I'm collecting the toys, lol. That makes up for it.

there currently isn't a toy version of that particular light cycle, it's being made by sideshow collectibles which means it's going to be HIGHLY detailed, and more than likely judging by pics i've seen, the entire thing lights up, meaning the circuitry on the cycle, AND on ANON light up.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Tron Evolution Collector's Edition pics