TRON: Evolution 
 NYCC TRON: Evolution Pics and Stuff

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
TRON.dll
User

RE: NYCC TRON: Evolution Pics and Stuff

on Tuesday, October, 19, 2010 8:14 AM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:I hope my Nvidia GeForce 8600GT and 1 gig of Ram are enough to run the game. I can upgrade RAM if needed.

I'm thinking I might run into trouble if I have to buy another graphics card, since the 8600 GT only has 256 MB (video memory) I worry that it may not be enough to run Tron Evolution.

I'm unsure what better Graphics card I could get that's cheap, doesn't use two slots and doesn't require me to buy and install a new Power supply...

I have a PCI-E x16 slot with the 8600GT in it now. Any recommendations would really help...

You may just want to upgrade RAM, as 4 GB of RAM I hear is about standard.

For reference, however, my computer has a 3GHz Dualcore processor, 4Gigs of ram, and an NVidia GeForce GT 220. The GT220 isn't a great card, so if you have money, get something better. I can run AvP at about 30 FPS.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

RE: NYCC TRON: Evolution Pics and Stuff

on Tuesday, October, 19, 2010 12:32 PM

ShadowDragon1 Wrote:I hope my Nvidia GeForce 8600GT and 1 gig of Ram are enough to run the game. I can upgrade RAM if needed.
Like I said before, that will run the game fine. As long as you don't want to play it in a super high resolution.

Of course, upgrading your memory and card will still make the experience better. You'll be able to crank it up to the highest resolution and full details. A new video card will make the biggest difference.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 NYCC TRON: Evolution Pics and Stuff