Tron 2.0 
 Tron 2.0 The Movie.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tonitron
User

Tron 2.0 The Movie.

on Wednesday, November, 17, 2010 5:04 AM
First of all, to greet all of you here in the community of the world of Tron.

Years ago you finish playing Tron 2.0, a very good game.

I thought we could make a movie of the game, I do not know if anyone has thought about what I, if I repeated the post let me know.

As they did with the game Shenmue, together parts of the story sequences with small parts of the game and They make a movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpHWSHdFZ7c

I Think We Can Make The Same with Tron 2.0 and we can work together and organize to capture with fraps parts of the game we need to make the movie.

First, we can make a script, then agree on the video format and compression codec to work with him in adobe premiere, on 800x600 resolution, I'd take care of making the assembly of the entire film, with bits of video that send me by rapidshare.

To come out better in the parts that you play would have to remove the hud and perhaps can be captured with the camera in third person or changing a bit to make it more spectacular view, looking most cinematic view.

The DVD format can be progressive pal 16:9.

Let's start with the script, please be thinking of supplementing the most important parts of the game.

1. Intro.
2. Tron 2.0 logo
3. Unauthorized User.
4... (please complete)

DaveTRON
User

RE: Tron 2.0 The Movie.

on Wednesday, November, 17, 2010 9:44 AM
I've been working on this for three years on and off and have most of it captured but not edited together yet.

I plan on releasing it in the near future as I get time to finish it, along with several additional clips I have from the development period of TRON 2.0.

DaveTRON

tonitron
User

on Wednesday, November, 17, 2010 9:58 AM
Hi Davetron.

Can we work together on this project?

Maibe we can make it for the next summer.

Can we?

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, November, 17, 2010 10:21 AM
I've done all the work to date in my Studio program and it would be rather difficult to bring someone else in at this point.

Plus I kind of like working alone on creative projects.

I suggest you keep going on your own version and see what you can do with it. I'd be curious to see what you come up with.

DaveTRON

tonitron
User

on Thursday, November, 18, 2010 3:49 AM
I need a savegames of all the levels and cinematics, can someone send me the files?

Has someone find the way to record the play and later play the record like the Quake or Doom demo (I hope you understand me) and later show with the camera out of the player with free movement, with the hud disconected.

Thanks in advance.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, November, 18, 2010 4:18 AM

tonitron Wrote:
Has someone find the way to record the play and later play the record like the Quake or Doom demo
Not possible. The game doesn't have a demo recording feature. FRAPS or a similar tool is your only option.

show with the camera out of the player with free movement, with the hud disconected
There's a "cheat code" that enables the third-person camera, and cheat codes to skip ahead to the next level or mission. Also, the Killer App Mod lets you disable the HUD if that's what you want.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Cam_the_Man
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 12:21 AM

Whoa, how near is this future Dave?

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, November, 30, 2010 11:02 PM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:
Whoa, how near is this future Dave?

Next year sometime, but I will complete it.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

neomanga
User

on Tuesday, November, 30, 2010 11:36 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:
show with the camera out of the player with free movement, with the hud disconected
There's a "cheat code" that enables the third-person camera, and cheat codes to skip ahead to the next level or mission. Also, the Killer App Mod lets you disable the HUD if that's what you want.

Might I ask what the "cheat code" is for the third person? Playing through in third person sounds like fun. I do love the game as a first person shooter, but trying it as a third person view would be a nice alternate perspective playing through the game.

Also, Dave, how long is the movie going to be? Will it be a short film, or Hollywood style movie length?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, November, 30, 2010 11:46 PM
neomanga Wrote:
Might I ask what the "cheat code" is for the third person?

Hit T on the keyboard and then type "mpasscam". Yep, you read that right.

The Killer App Mod makes Jet animated in third-person, which he wasn't before. But you can't fire your weapons in third-person, no matter what. So third-person is of limited use.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, December, 01, 2010 10:38 AM
I expect it to be a movie length, but a short movie.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

doctorclu
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 8:13 AM
Ahh good. I was thinking of making a movie of this as well. Basically the capture sequences and the movies with some gameplay thrown in. Does any of the version allow you to see the character rather than first person?

And at the night club, when they play track 3, I was going to replace the track with "Only Solutions" :P

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Tron 2.0 The Movie.