TRON: Evolution 
 TRON EVO!!! WHO GOT THEIR COPY

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 5 Pages
Beefkiller
User

RE: TRON EVO!!! WHO GOT THEIR COPY

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 10:35 PM
got the PC and PS3 version. I can only play PC until I get a PS3.. Man controlling from a keyboard can be a pain. but so far its awesome.

PC Username: User_Beefkillerwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pillabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills online

"Like the man says, there's no problems, only solutions. " ~ Kevin Flynn

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 10:56 PM
Got my PC copy today!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

DaveTRON

BountyHunter
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 3:33 AM
Just curious if any Canadians have seen this in the store yet? I know the release date was changed (for some stupid reason or another) for us Canada types, but sometimes stores screw up.

I went into Walmart the other day, and they had all their Tron Evolution ad posters up. I got all excited and thought maybe somebody had messed up and put the game out early or something, or the release date got changed back to the orignal date. I rushed down to Home Entertainment!!!

No games.

I asked them why they had the posters advertising the games up then. Got a bunch of blank stares.

Stupid Walmart.

Anyway, glad some of you seem to be enjoying it. Hope I will (in twenty freaking days. :P)
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pillmedical abortion pill online online purchase abortion pill buy abortion pills online

johnny3d
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 9:43 AM
cirlin Wrote:What is it about the combos that's giving you problems? I'm usually terrible at combo type stuff, but this one has been working really well. I've switched the block key to my mouse instead of ctrl, so that might be why I'm having an easier time.

Hmm, I will give that a try, because for me, trying to hold down two keys at once while moving was getting a little frustrating. I tried the online play and that was blast, plus you gain experience points that can help your character in story mode.

Thanks for the tip!
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

XDream
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 12:13 PM
Canadian release date was always the same, Amazon had screwed up.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 1:42 PM
I called up propaganda games to let them know ho much i love the game. what was meant to be just a 2-3 minute talk ended up being like a 20 minute conversation lolwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 8:54 PM
The game showed up! Unfortunately, it's running REALLY SLOWLY. I haven't even managed to reach the second objective in story mode yet.....where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online open buy abortion pills online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 TRON EVO!!! WHO GOT THEIR COPY