TRON: Evolution 
 Tron: Evolution Assistance Page

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
jonwes
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 10:13 PM
Thought it might be good to have an assistance topic for people who need advice/help.

One thing I'm confused about... while in multiplayer I got some upgrades including the bomb disc... how do you use this and other special disks? Am I being slow? I wondered if I just hadn't gotten to that point in the tutorial section of the game since I got the bomb disc in multiplayer. I can tap "Y" and get the hard disc.... just not sure how to access other discs. I figured out how to apply the mods... but not how to use the other special powers.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

KiaPurity
User

RE: Tron: Evolution Assistance Page

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 10:25 PM
You need to have them equipped; the directional arrows on the pad activates the disc--

Heavy Disc is left arrow by default. (Playing Tron Evolution right now)order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 10:50 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:You need to have them equipped; the directional arrows on the pad activates the disc--

Heavy Disc is left arrow by default. (Playing Tron Evolution right now)

Did you bow before CLU when he showed up on screen in the game? on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

cirlin
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 10:57 PM
Has anyone figured out how to play lightcycle maps against AI? The manual says that "You can also play a multiplayer battle with all AI opponents if online play isn't available". I'm online, but am trying to just play against the AI. I've tried making my own session, and I set it to private, but I'm the only one that shows up. No AI appear. Any ideas?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

jonwes
User

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 1:34 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:You need to have them equipped; the directional arrows on the pad activates the disc--

Heavy Disc is left arrow by default. (Playing Tron Evolution right now)

Thanks so much! Huge help.

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 1:55 AM
Anyone know how to change skins in multiplayer? I was supposed to have gotten a Sam Flynn skin, but I can't find any way to change it from the default Anon skin.

Additionally, my settings are resetting back to the defaults every time I start the game. Anyone else having this?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

cirlin
User

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 10:54 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:Additionally, my settings are resetting back to the defaults every time I start the game. Anyone else having this?

I had that happening for a long time to. When I went in and manually changed some settings in the GridEngine.ini file that seemed to lock things into place and I haven't had it happen since.
TronFAQ has a page describing how to do it.
http://www.ldso.net/tronforum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=995where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

VECTOR INVADER
User

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 10:58 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:Anyone know how to change skins in multiplayer? I was supposed to have gotten a Sam Flynn skin, but I can't find any way to change it from the default Anon skin.

Additionally, my settings are resetting back to the defaults every time I start the game. Anyone else having this?

Yes , i am having the same problem, reinstalled it twice, still no luck... what gives
i am loving the multiplayer, so much fun.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

THE VIDEO CRAZE

Tony1
User

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 11:07 AM
VECTOR INVADER Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:Anyone know how to change skins in multiplayer? I was supposed to have gotten a Sam Flynn skin, but I can't find any way to change it from the default Anon skin.

Additionally, my settings are resetting back to the defaults every time I start the game. Anyone else having this?

Yes , i am having the same problem, reinstalled it twice, still no luck... what gives
i am loving the multiplayer, so much fun.

Same problem on the console side. No Sam skin to be found anywhere.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 1:42 PM
I'm hoping to get the Wii version for Battle Grids. Has anyone played it? I'm in a fix to derezz somebody!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 2:11 PM

cirlin Wrote:
I had that happening for a long time to. When I went in and manually changed some settings in the GridEngine.ini file that seemed to lock things into place and I haven't had it happen since.

So you guys were getting that, too? I thought it was just me, because I didn't want to create a GFWL profile at first. Figured that was probably the reason it kept resetting the controls after I changed them.

But I also noticed the config files were set to Read-Only. I thought that perhaps the game simply did that after you quit. Maybe not, then. By editing the file, you probably removed its Read-Only status, as did I.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 7:25 PM
My save file got deleted somehow when I was on the last level. Wonderful.

PSN - TRON-dll

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 12:41 PM
I think I may have found out why I lost my save file. Here's what I did:

*Started Tron Evolution
*At the GFWL login screen, I clicked the X, since I was just wanting to show the game to a friend and wanted to skip the fairly lengthy login sequence
*Changed my mind and decided I wanted to log in anyways
*After logging in, found out my save file didn't exist anymore

What I think happened was that, since Tron Evolution disables saving/loading when you don't sign in to GFWL (or possibly puts all saves in the GFWL folder), when I X'd out of the login Window, it started up with no save loaded, but when I logged in again, GFWL for some reason overwrote my pre-existing save file with the current state of the game.

In short, do NOT skip the GFWL login.

PSN - TRON-dll

Dukmiester2
User

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 5:49 PM
cirlin Wrote:Has anyone figured out how to play lightcycle maps against AI? The manual says that "You can also play a multiplayer battle with all AI opponents if online play isn't available". Any ideas?

I think it should be available at one of those "Disk Stations" where you can buy upgrades. They are scattered around, and I have used them to get into an AI only disk match, but found no way of starting a light cycle match yet.

I am not very far in the story node yet, so I'm hoping once the story lets me ride light cycles as part of the story, light cycle races will become an available option at the Disk Stations.
Once you activate a Disk Station, choose something like "Enter Game Grid" or similar. I can't recall the exact wording, but it is there.

Also, under the options (forget where exactly) there should be an option for when you enter a game grid whether to "go online" or "stay offline", I have mine set to offline for now, as I am NOT good at this game yet Bots may be easier for me right now.

If anybody knows exactly how to get right into a light cycle race in a game grid, I'd be happy to know. The above is just my "best guess".

Win 7 Pro 64 bit
AMD Phenom II 940 3Ghz Corsair 4gig Dominator pc8500
2x eVGA GTX 260 Core216 SC 896MB SLI SB Audigy SE
Forceware 260.99
Samsung 204B LCD 20" Display
2x WD 1T Black Caviars in RAID 0,2x WD 1T Black Caviars RAID 1
Thermaltake Toughpower 850 Watt PSU Antec 900 Case

jonwes
User

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 6:19 PM
Okay, in story mode I'm stuck. It's in Tron City as you make your way to the Solar Sailor Dock. The Recognizer starts blasting while you're in a walkway. Right after you get out of the walkway you have to execute a series of wall runs. it took me a while to get it but I did. But... then a building drops on your head! I don't understand where you are supposed to go! No matter which way you go... there's no obvious ledge to go to... no mag disc point I can see... and no matter which way you run you get smashed.

Help?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 6:31 PM

jonwes Wrote:

Okay, in story mode I'm stuck. It's in Tron City as you make your way to the Solar Sailor Dock. The Recognizer starts blasting while you're in a walkway. Right after you get out of the walkway you have to execute a series of wall runs. it took me a while to get it but I did. But... then a building drops on your head! I don't understand where you are supposed to go! No matter which way you go... there's no obvious ledge to go to... no mag disc point I can see... and no matter which way you run you get smashed.

Help?

If this is where I think it is, isn't it a Tank rather than a Recognizer shooting at you?

Yeah, the solution to escaping this part isn't that obvious. You have to go to the extreme left. You'll eventually spot a marking/pad like the type on the walls when you do parkour. This pad is an indicator to tell you to jump from there to a low-level building across a chasm.

As for Light Cycles against AI bots, it simply isn't an option if you stay offline. Disk stations or no. I don't know if it's an option if you go online, because I haven't switched to an online GFWL profile yet. If I do, I'll lose my progress in the game.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

jonwes
User

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 7:22 PM
Thanks! That's the part I was talking about. I feel like there's no time to move anywhere, but I'll try.

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 11:44 PM
O_o for some reason I can't drop down because it's making me jump BACKWARDS.

ETA: This is getting frustrating. I can't find the combo listed for jumping down. Not listed in the game or the game's manual. In fact I want to smack someone over the game manual. Why is it so SKIMPY? I expected more of this-- at least you know, movement combos such as R1+X = long distance jump, not just controller schemes. :/

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 2:32 AM

PSN - TRON-dll

inxthexunblind
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 2:42 AM
I noticed people running around in multiplayer in different outfits one of which is female how do i change the skin in general?

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution