TRON: Evolution 
 Platinum

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
XDream
User

Platinum

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 7:45 PM
just got my platinum trophy on the PS3, getting 100 lightcycle derezz took longer than the story mode on insane difficulty lol
suprisingly didn't take long at all, really enjoying the multiplayer now

KiaPurity
User

RE: Platinum

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 8:25 PM
Nice! I just need to do multiplayer stuff with people in order to get some of the trophies, but I haven't been doing that. Need to finish watching DVDs that I borrowed from the library x_x

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

CaptainCR
User

on Monday, December, 13, 2010 2:23 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:Nice! I just need to do multiplayer stuff with people in order to get some of the trophies, but I haven't been doing that. Need to finish watching DVDs that I borrowed from the library x_x

send me a message letting me know when u want to do multiplayer, my best friend and i are currently on our rise to power of domination the grid on PS3 :P

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

GameKraze
User

on Tuesday, December, 14, 2010 2:59 PM
I'm currently targeting the Platinum trophy myself. Hopefully I'll have it before this week ends. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, December, 15, 2010 6:54 PM
Gotcha, sorry that I missed your message the other day. I don't get message prompts when watching DVDs. >.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Platinum