TRON: Evolution 
 Most wanted DLC for Tron: Evolution?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
jonwes
User

on Tuesday, December, 14, 2010 10:43 PM
Having finished the game, I was thinking of what further DLC's they could release to support the game. I had heard that eventually the specific exclusive characters like Clu, Quorra and Gibson will be available for a price. Other than that not much has been announced.

I think my biggest wish would be multiplayer skins and maps based on the old movie. That would be VERY cool. It'd be great to play as Sark, Tron, Flynn or Yori. It'd also be neat if they included an old-school Light Cycle in shades of colors.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

TriggerEXE
User

RE: Most wanted DLC for Tron: Evolution?

on Wednesday, December, 15, 2010 12:31 AM
I'd like some DLC for single player. Maybe an extra stage or being able to play as Sam or Tron, or even in original movie outits or something.

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

BrathAttack
User

on Wednesday, December, 15, 2010 3:58 AM
I'd like to see maps based on the old movie (as well as player skins & light cycles) and also the Lightcycle grid from Legacy as a new map.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Welcome to the Grid Program.
End of Line

typicaltronname
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 3:58 PM
Yeah, I would love to see skins for story and multiplayer mode.

Like skins from the old and new movie.

Would love to see Gen1 light cycle map in which the bike can ONLY turn in 90 degree angles, and the ability to fly a Recognizer.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

IsoLine
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 4:11 PM
Tron Unit Wrote:
BrathAttack Wrote:I'd like to see maps based on the old movie (as well as player skins & light cycles) and also the Lightcycle grid from Legacy as a new map.

^^^ This. I'd also like to see ROMS of the original Bally tron and Discs of Tron. I also wish we could play the Disc Wars and Lightcycle games that are on the official website. They are a hell of a lot funner than Evolution. I was actually expecting those games to be a part of Evolution but alas no.

I would love to have those Bally game roms. I would also like to have the Intellivision TRON game roms too.

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

D-Rezzer
User

on Sunday, December, 26, 2010 10:31 AM
I', getting the game today, but I've done my research so I would want original TRON maps & original TRON skins. CLU, TRON, Yori, Flynn, and especially Sark skins. The gen 1 lightcycle would be nice but I'd rather have the maps and skins. Imagine playing in the MCP building thing with him spinning around, AWESOME!!!!

Aurrius
User

on Sunday, December, 26, 2010 10:25 PM
IsoLine Wrote:
Tron Unit Wrote:
BrathAttack Wrote:I'd like to see maps based on the old movie (as well as player skins & light cycles) and also the Lightcycle grid from Legacy as a new map.

^^^ This. I'd also like to see ROMS of the original Bally tron and Discs of Tron. I also wish we could play the Disc Wars and Lightcycle games that are on the official website. They are a hell of a lot funner than Evolution. I was actually expecting those games to be a part of Evolution but alas no.

I would love to have those Bally game roms. I would also like to have the Intellivision TRON game roms too.

Well if you have a 360. Both Disks of Tron and TRON are available on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Not sure if it's on the PS3 also.

typicaltronname
User

on Sunday, December, 26, 2010 10:27 PM
IsoLine Wrote:
Tron Unit Wrote:

Bally game roms?

Sorry to say, I'm not to familiar with that. Could someone please fill me in?

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

IsoLine
User

on Sunday, December, 26, 2010 10:30 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
IsoLine Wrote:
Tron Unit Wrote:

Bally game roms?

Bally game roms referrs to the two TRON arcade games made by Bally/Midway back in the 80's. The first was TRON, the second was Discs Of TRON.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

typicaltronname
User

on Sunday, December, 26, 2010 10:40 PM
IsoLine Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:
IsoLine Wrote:
Tron Unit Wrote:

Bally game roms?

Bally game roms referrs to the two TRON arcade games made by Bally/Midway back in the 80's. The first was TRON, the second was Discs Of TRON.

Thanks, bud. I appreciate it.

IsoLine
User

on Sunday, December, 26, 2010 10:45 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
IsoLine Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:
IsoLine Wrote:
Tron Unit Wrote:

Bally game roms?

Bally game roms referrs to the two TRON arcade games made by Bally/Midway back in the 80's. The first was TRON, the second was Discs Of TRON.

Thanks, bud. I appreciate it.

No problem....Welcome to the Grid.

getaclu
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 7:37 AM
I'd like to see a lightjet battle map with both types of jets, the one man and the 3 man versions!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 1:54 PM
I'm wondering if they are going to do some with the console games as well. Since some consoles have already hard drives built into them. I know I am going to be expanding my wii with a hard drive soon through the usb port to put some of my games on the drive itself It would be interesting to see if they will port the mod over to the consoles as well as the PC games itself.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, January, 01, 2011 2:06 AM
the main thing i want in terms of DLC is a TRON/RINZLER skinorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Gyro458
User

on Friday, January, 14, 2011 10:44 AM
CaptainCR Wrote:the main thing i want in terms of DLC is a TRON/RINZLER skin
Me too, high five! Also, I hear a lot of complaint's about the Gibson skin's face. Look at the scene where he get's infected by Abraxas you can clearly see that the helmet in multiplayer is his lightcycle helmet.

Nar78
User

on Friday, January, 14, 2011 3:29 PM
I just want all the DLCs made available for the PC version of the game. All we got was a Sam Flynn skin and 2 maps. Tron city and i forget what the other one was.
We want a Quorra, Tron and Clu skin too!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

Carader
User

on Sunday, January, 16, 2011 5:46 PM
I would want to see the original game grid, with original lightcycles moving in the original way. Some people might not like that idea, but I think it would add a bit of fun and complexity to the multiplayer. But thats just me

CaptainCR
User

on Sunday, January, 16, 2011 7:47 PM
Carader Wrote:I would want to see the original game grid, with original lightcycles moving in the original way. Some people might not like that idea, but I think it would add a bit of fun and complexity to the multiplayer. But thats just me

well we do get a taste of the with the new map pack which comes with and old school light cycle grid. and if u want u could always get a group of friends together and say "only use 90 degree turns)

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution