TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 TRON ARCADE GAME - FLASH VERSION -MADE FOR DISNEY

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
EDORK
User

on Wednesday, December, 15, 2010 5:35 AM
My company has had a few contracts with Disney last year and during that time we independently developed a Flash version of the arcade lightcycle game for browser-play.

It's an awesome classic version, true to the arcade game. Sadly, as many of you know, the big Mickey's corporate decision-makers dictated that all these kinds of retro products be left in the shade, since Marketing wanted to attract a new, younger audience… so this great little game got left on the shelf.

We believe it deserves to see light of day, and that long-time Tron fans would love to play it - so we are thinking of making it available to the Tron fan community at large!

Please feedback - I'd like to know who'd be interested in playing it.

EDORK
User

RE: TRON ARCADE GAME - FLASH VERSION -MADE FOR DISNEY

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 8:09 AM
Here it is....

Didn't make it to Legacy tonight so that Black Powder Media and Joshua J Morgan could instead finish up this gift to all lovers of Tron! A faithful recreation of the great classic Tron Lightcycle game, now for every computer (Adobe Flash Player required).

http://blackpowdermedia.com/lightcycle/

Scott

Baloo
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 8:21 PM
The game plays well, but it seems the A.I is much harder than the original arcade game. I couldn't get past the second level in your flash version.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a341/LIUKANGFIGHTER/sega-16_sonic1_200x40.png[/IMG]

tomorowlandude
User

on Monday, December, 27, 2010 11:21 PM
That is pretty cool, but Disney already has a flash version of it on their site

Xclr8ted
User

on Thursday, July, 28, 2011 6:49 AM
Nice!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Candan
User

on Thursday, September, 08, 2011 4:19 AM
This year, in addition to Marc Jacobs that style of considerable Bag on creative artists, become the hottest preferred.Coach Handbags also catch up this trend, in the launch of new series of canvas bag embedded in a small pockets,new MADISON LASER CUT OP ART LEATHER SOPHIA SATCHEL 16997 white with cartoon design sceneries. Small make up more love recommended or several other paragraph hand-painted graffiti handbags, because they are more fashion!
Actually many brand also released a graffiti handbags, although Cheap Coach Handbags as LV so valuable, but also interesting, in the cool summer, not only grab an eye and easy of tie-in and recreational relaxed clothing outing,COACH MADISON LEATHER FLOWER APPLIQUE LARGE SOPHIA SATCHEL 15918 undoubtedly is also a beautiful scene.

itom
User

on Saturday, December, 24, 2011 10:53 PM
A nice break from those accounting cream puffs you keep sending me.

Some nice AI with my favorite classic game! Great job!

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, December, 25, 2011 12:45 AM
Nice game.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

DV8ER
User

on Sunday, December, 25, 2011 4:00 AM
itom Wrote:A nice break from those accounting cream puffs you keep sending me.

Some nice AI with my favorite classic game! Great job!
LOL I love that line. Accounting Cream Puffs.

-D

DV8ER
User

on Sunday, December, 25, 2011 4:07 AM
EDORK Wrote:Here it is....

Didn't make it to Legacy tonight so that Black Powder Media and Joshua J Morgan could instead finish up this gift to all lovers of Tron! A faithful recreation of the great classic Tron Lightcycle game, now for every computer (Adobe Flash Player required).

http://blackpowdermedia.com/lightcycle/

Scott
I really like it! Thanks a ton for sharing it with us!! If you had a hand in it, well done, it's very true to the arcade game, the sounds, everything! Good work!

Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

-D

Traahn
User

on Sunday, December, 25, 2011 12:08 PM
Thanks for posting! I'll take a look at it a bit later. Sorry to hear Marketing had that mindset. Especially since the younger crowd isn't the group who kept Tron alive and around all these years. The marketers wouldn't have had a paycheck related to Tron if the film didn't have a persistent cult following from the older crowd all these years. If your words are true, they should've been a little more thankful to the roots of why they were getting paid and had work to do at that time.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

itom
User

on Saturday, March, 17, 2012 2:34 PM
Had fun playing this recently. I'd love to be able to play it on a stand alone machine that's not connected to the internet. Is it downloadable in any way?

Thanks!

RenegadeProgram
User

on Sunday, March, 18, 2012 5:57 PM
Sounds pretty cool, Edork. It's a shame that Disney forgot about the ORIGINAL audience of TRON. I'd say I'd LOVE to play it. Definitely got my vote!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

anonymouspunk89
User

on Wednesday, December, 12, 2012 1:14 PM
Shell yeah! Another TRON game, this should keep my TRON addiction busy for a while. Thank you program!

1982program
User

on Thursday, January, 31, 2013 8:10 AM
Can't believe I am just now finding this. Immediately played it, reached level 12 finally (took about an hour)!!!! That was really fun, I'm sure I'll keep coming back. Thank you for sharing!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade