TRON: Evolution 
 Cutscenes

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ZexionVI
User

Cutscenes

on Wednesday, December, 15, 2010 4:42 PM
So, I have a favor to ask. I'm making a little movie from the cutscenes in this game, theres only one problem, I have no means of recording them myself and all the walkthroughs i find on youtube just don't make the cut for me. If it's not too much trouble, maybe if you could, while playing through a level, record yourself if you have the means. This is wht I'm looking for.

If nobody wants to help I really have nothing against tht, i dont really need it, but in tht case can u instruct me a good program/device to use on my PS3 so i can record them myself. There's other games i want to do this for as well.

1. The intro movie w/ tron including the logos of the game companies before it starts, this would probably require recording it when you turn the system on.

2. full playthroughs of all the levels, i understand if nobody wants to do this.

3. The ending and all the credits.

4. All of that preferrably free of watermarks.

Again, I'm only asking for help here. To whoever helps, this will be going on youtube and i will be sure to give credit to you for your input

END OF LINE
IKE---order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

RE: Cutscenes

on Wednesday, December, 15, 2010 5:20 PM
Pre-rendered cutscenes are in the game files in .bik format. These can be opened and converted to AVI (I think) using the free RAD video tools.

As for the rest, I plan on doing a full playthrough of the campaign once I get some screen recording software.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ZexionVI
User

on Wednesday, December, 15, 2010 5:44 PM
Do you think you could meet the aforementioned requirements when you record it? If not, I can get the files off the disc. Of course, it might be different considering I'm only getting it for PS3. Plus I'd like to include some scenes I know aren't pre-rendered. If you could, tht would be GREAT xD

Jalen
User

on Sunday, January, 30, 2011 12:00 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:Pre-rendered cutscenes are in the game files in .bik format. These can be opened and converted to AVI (I think) using the free RAD video tools.

This is awesome, I didn't know you could do that. Can you just insert the disk into a computer to rip it? Do you need to have a compatible BD-ROM drive?

I want to create an edited sequence of them all together asap! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

recognizerpilot
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2011 12:09 AM
Ditto! I only wish I could help but I'll be a keen viewer of the end result! How about a poster to go along with it?

Re having the credits in their entirety, having sat through them in the hope of a post-credits scene there are a lot of them, including COMPLETE voice actor credits for all language dubs. Perhaps if it's edited down it would work better, but there are a lot to get through and it is very repetitive.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Zac in NZ

recognizerpilot
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2011 2:45 AM
Not as such LWS, it's more run to amplace, derez bad guys of varying strength, "push" buttons with your disc or activate consoles, sometimes a boss fight, custscene and repeat. Enjoyable though, at times immensely so!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Zac in NZ

Jalen
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2011 10:39 AM
I have a Blu Ray player in my laptop that came with the computer, but it had Vista installed and I hated Vista so much that I had a technician uninstall it and put XP in it's place. When I got it back, it NO LONGER recognized the drive as a Blu Ray player, only a DVD player.

Until I get this problem fixed, I can't rip the files. I am a professional video editor and VFX artist, I could do a lot with these files once I can get my hands on them...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2011 11:30 AM

Jalen Wrote:
This is awesome, I didn't know you could do that. Can you just insert the disk into a computer to rip it? Do you need to have a compatible BD-ROM drive?

Sounds like you have the PS3 version. You need the PC version of Evolution to do what you're after. You won't be able to read any of the files on the disc from the PS3 version on a PC.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Jalen
User

on Wednesday, February, 02, 2011 7:55 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:Sounds like you have the PS3 version. You need the PC version of Evolution to do what you're after. You won't be able to read any of the files on the disc from the PS3 version on a PC.

Ahhh, thank you!! Much obliged, my friend. I'll get the PC version with my next paycheck in a couple weeks...

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, February, 02, 2011 2:51 PM

You'll have to install the game, too. The files on the disc are compressed into one gigantic archive file, and there's no easy way to open it. But installing the game on the computer decompresses all the files on to your hard disk. Then you can get at the .bik cutscene video files.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Cutscenes