Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Anyone have neat gameplay stories from the Gamegrid?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
cirlin
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 2:02 PM
I've started spending time doing multiplayer games and I've been mostly enjoying it so far. I really like running around on my lightcycle, but I wish there was a way to specify certain perameters in a map, like removing the tanks for instance.

That brings me to my story from yesterday.

I entered the map that has cycles and tanks, and eventually the player-turnover left me alone on the orange team facing two blue's, both of whom were in tanks. eventually a third person entered the game and was placed on the blue team as well! I tried to chip away at the tanks, but only mananged to die mupltiple times. eventually I found a spot, right near the spawn point, where the tanks couldn't get me. It took a while, but the 3 blue's eventually noticed that I was tired of getting slaughtered and that they would have to come to me

The newer player came at me first, and I was able to derezz him once fairly quickly. He came back a couple of times and we dualed with each of of taking out the other a couple times. The two tanks arrived eventually too, and somehow I took over one of the tanks. I think the player just left it for me, realizing that I was totally out numbered.

Anyway, the time limit was drawing to a close, and I still totally lost the match, but I was pleased with the 4-5 kills I got, considering the circumstances.

What are your stories?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

IsoLine
User

RE: Anyone have neat gameplay stories from the Gamegrid?

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 2:16 PM
The things I love about Tron Evolution are....

*Its Tron
*I get to play against people that show up here.......I remember seeing you on the grid Cirlin!
*Derezzing more than one opponent at a time always gets me pumped.
*I love the parkour style action.

My favorite thing to do is to destroy a tank on foot being used by an opponent in Disintegration or Team Disentegration matches. I just wish I could see the faces of the players when a teeny tiny program derezzes a massive light tank.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

cirlin
User

on Saturday, December, 18, 2010 9:47 AM
Yeah, I remember seeing you in there too. Cool

What's your strategy to taking out a tank? do you stay on you cycle and zip around, or do you stay on foot? I've tried it both ways, and on the cycle I think it just takes to long and I usually get hit by the tank eventually. On foot I can't move fast enough to avoid getting run over or hit by it's cannon.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Aurrius
User

on Saturday, December, 18, 2010 11:14 AM
Just circle him to confuse the driver then jump off your cycle and bomb the hell out of it.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution