Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Anyone have neat gameplay stories from the Gamegrid?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
cirlin
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 2:02 PM
I've started spending time doing multiplayer games and I've been mostly enjoying it so far. I really like running around on my lightcycle, but I wish there was a way to specify certain perameters in a map, like removing the tanks for instance.

That brings me to my story from yesterday.

I entered the map that has cycles and tanks, and eventually the player-turnover left me alone on the orange team facing two blue's, both of whom were in tanks. eventually a third person entered the game and was placed on the blue team as well! I tried to chip away at the tanks, but only mananged to die mupltiple times. eventually I found a spot, right near the spawn point, where the tanks couldn't get me. It took a while, but the 3 blue's eventually noticed that I was tired of getting slaughtered and that they would have to come to me

The newer player came at me first, and I was able to derezz him once fairly quickly. He came back a couple of times and we dualed with each of of taking out the other a couple times. The two tanks arrived eventually too, and somehow I took over one of the tanks. I think the player just left it for me, realizing that I was totally out numbered.

Anyway, the time limit was drawing to a close, and I still totally lost the match, but I was pleased with the 4-5 kills I got, considering the circumstances.

What are your stories?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

IsoLine
User

RE: Anyone have neat gameplay stories from the Gamegrid?

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 2:16 PM
The things I love about Tron Evolution are....

*Its Tron
*I get to play against people that show up here.......I remember seeing you on the grid Cirlin!
*Derezzing more than one opponent at a time always gets me pumped.
*I love the parkour style action.

My favorite thing to do is to destroy a tank on foot being used by an opponent in Disintegration or Team Disentegration matches. I just wish I could see the faces of the players when a teeny tiny program derezzes a massive light tank.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

cirlin
User

on Saturday, December, 18, 2010 9:47 AM
Yeah, I remember seeing you in there too. Cool

What's your strategy to taking out a tank? do you stay on you cycle and zip around, or do you stay on foot? I've tried it both ways, and on the cycle I think it just takes to long and I usually get hit by the tank eventually. On foot I can't move fast enough to avoid getting run over or hit by it's cannon.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Aurrius
User

on Saturday, December, 18, 2010 11:14 AM
Just circle him to confuse the driver then jump off your cycle and bomb the hell out of it.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution