TRON 2.0 Macintosh 10.4.11 ????

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
doctorclu
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 11:31 AM
Trying to install the Mac version of TRON 2.0 under Mac OS 10.4.11

Is there a known problem with the installer? Does the game work in OS 10.4 ?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

doctorclu
User

RE: TRON 2.0 Macintosh 10.4.11 ????

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 5:51 PM
Well let's see, I tried installing this on two Mac OS 10.4 computers. Both times the installer crashed.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 6:13 PM

Visit this page, scroll down until you see the OSX 10.4 patch (replacement installer).

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

doctorclu
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 2:47 AM
That got me half of the way through the process.

After an hour of loading the first disc I was asked to switch to the second disc. That would have been cool, but the system thought the first disc was still being used and would not eject the disc.

The game installer will not work from mounted images, tried that, so the only thing I can think to do is to try to put all the information on a DVD-R maybe?

Or find another CD Rom drive so that both discs are active?

I don't remember this process being so difficult when I was installing this game two years ago.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRONtastic
User

on Monday, January, 03, 2011 7:57 PM
Just got my copy and I'm having the same problem

Edit: Downloaded the replacement installer and it got installed but the game won't open and keeps crashing XP

Edit 2: *Sigh* Bleh Realized mines is 10.6.3 XP and I got the Macplay one >> on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0