TRON: Evolution 
 New Maps Coming in a New DLC!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 6 Pages
Re-Rez-Ram
User

RE: New Maps Coming in a New DLC!

on Wednesday, January, 19, 2011 6:30 AM
I downloaded the new maps around 8 PM EST and there was no one at all that had any games going with the classic light cycle map. That was very disappointing. I had to join in a game of the same old defrag map and the circuit board map. Oh well maybe tonight.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

binaryzero
User

on Wednesday, January, 19, 2011 7:24 AM
i got to play a mess of matches this morning with a few of the peeps around here like code_anon.

i discovered a helpful/funny tactic for the new skyline map.

want to tick a whole slew of programs off?

[stasis.ground.slam]
it pops most players far enough away that they fall to their demise in slow motion.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

cirlin
User

on Wednesday, January, 19, 2011 9:44 AM
binaryzero Wrote:i got to play a mess of matches this morning with a few of the peeps around here like code_anon.

[stasis.ground.slam]
it pops most players far enough away that they fall to their demise in slow motion.

I'm not sure if that would tick me off, or impress me. Probably both.

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, January, 19, 2011 10:28 AM
binaryzero Wrote:i got to play a mess of matches this morning with a few of the peeps around here like code_anon.

[stasis.ground.slam]

hey who were u from the other night/EARRRRRRLLLY morning?
I'm CODE_ANON btworder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

binaryzero
User

on Wednesday, January, 19, 2011 10:37 AM
functionalform, you handed me my behind perpetually on lightcycle maps.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

CorrupTron
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 10:19 PM
I downloaded the new maps from PSN. How do I load the classic lightcycles arena? I can't figure out how to select it.

CorrupTron
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 10:19 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:Propaganda games, you are the greatest developer ever:

Not anymore.

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, January, 22, 2011 1:36 AM
as much as i love the classic map i get tired of playing it...it's like that's all ppl eevr want to play...it's like geez there are 4 other maps ya know?

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

CorrupTron
User

on Saturday, January, 22, 2011 2:25 AM
I figured it out. I thought it automatically installed the maps after you downloaded them. Didn't know you had to run the installer manually.

Now if there's a way to purchase a classic lightcycle I'll be ready to go.

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, February, 02, 2011 9:08 PM
I asked Disney Interactive customer support about the Evolution DLC for PC. This was their response:

Dear {name excluded for privacy reasons},

Thank you for contacting us.

I have no information for that at this time.

If you have any additional questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to let me know. When writing, please include all prior correspondence in your e-mail reply.
Check out the hottest new games from Disney Interactive Studios!

Sincerely,

Thomas

Disney Interactive Studios

Not looking good...

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Nar78
User

on Wednesday, February, 02, 2011 10:39 PM
ah well...

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, February, 02, 2011 10:50 PM

TRON.dll Wrote:
I asked Disney Interactive customer support about the Evolution DLC for PC. This was their response:

Not looking good...

He didn't say no.

It would be stupid to have a DLC function in the PC version and not use it more. Easy money. I guess what I'm saying is: have patience. We already got some DLC anyway, did we not? It's just that these game publishing clowns (I'm referring to the industry as a whole here, not just Disney) always make PC the last priority.

Honestly . . . releasing maps, skins, and characters on the Unreal development platform for different gaming platforms (PC/360/PS3) takes only a few mouse clicks. It really is that stupidly easy to do. Almost no effort required on their part.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Nar78
User

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 10:25 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:

TRON.dll Wrote:

Not looking good...

He didn't say no.

It would be stupid to have a DLC function in the PC version and not use it more. Easy money. I guess what I'm saying is: have patience. We already got some DLC anyway, did we not? It's just that these game publishing clowns (I'm referring to the industry as a whole here, not just Disney) always make PC the last priority.

Honestly . . . releasing maps, skins, and characters on the Unreal development platform for different gaming platforms (PC/360/PS3) takes only a few mouse clicks. It really is that stupidly easy to do. Almost no effort required on their part.

I totally appreciate your optimism!

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

Sharks
User

on Friday, April, 22, 2011 11:16 PM
So bad news for the pc gamers out there.. I e-mailed Disney about map pack 2 for the pc and they sent this:

"Dear Sharks,

Thank you for contacting us.

I'm sorry for any confusion but unfortunately, there is no date planned for the 2nd map pack for PC.

If you have any additional questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to let me know. When writing, please include all prior correspondence in your e-mail reply.
Check out the hottest new games from Disney Interactive Studios!

Sincerely,

Thomas

Disney Interactive Studios

http://disneyinteractivestudios.com/support"...

Disney for your reference YOU SUCK...

If anyone has a hacked/cracked version of ps3 or xbox360 maps that work for pc I would great appreciate a link to where you got them.. I really want to play these maps.

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, April, 22, 2011 11:29 PM
Hmm, maybe if enough of us email Disney Interactive about this, they'll consider it.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

FirstPrevious Page: of 6 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 New Maps Coming in a New DLC!