Custom Tron Legacy Figure Resource

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 41 PagesNextLast
CB2001
User

RE: Custom Tron Legacy Figure Resource

on Monday, February, 04, 2013 1:04 AM
Hey everyone.

I know it's been a while since anyone last posted in this topic, but I figured I'd post about things on my end. Been sort of busy to where I haven't been able to do any of the customs I hoped to do. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get around to doing the custom figures I've been meaning to do. I managed to pick up a spare Kevin Flynn lightcycle that I plan on turning into the black lightcycle we saw on Sam's shelf at the start of the film.

When I begin work, I'll start letting you all know of it. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

CB2001
User

on Sunday, February, 02, 2014 8:41 PM
Hey all,

Sorry it's been a while since I last posted. Life's been sort of busy for me and been trying my best to handle it. I still haven't gotten around to doing the customs as I've said I'd like to do, but I've gotten some figures to use as bases and others for parts. But, I've also been looking around at other figures to see if there's any that may be able to be use used for customs. I found this G.I. Joe Retaliation figure, named Mouse, that looks a potential young Alan Bradley for a TRON or Alan Bradley custom figure (at least to me it does, but it may not to y'all). Here's the picture of the figure:

I don't know how much it costs to get it, but I've come across some users on eBay that are selling resin copies of it. You can see it here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/GI-Joe-Custom-Resin-Cast-Retaliation-Mouse-1-18th-Head-Loose-/251335187991?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3a84be9e17
I hope things are going well with everyone. Catch y'all later.

CB2001
User

on Friday, July, 18, 2014 12:43 AM
I wanted to post a new update.  There's a seller on eBay I know personally from the Replica Prop Forum. He does resin casts of various action figures for customization purposes.  He's got some including the B-Wing figure mentioned here, as well as some others.  I've purchased from him before. You can check it out here: http://www.ebay.com/usr/jokabofe?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2754

FirstPrevious Page: of 41 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Custom Tron Legacy Figure Resource