Collector 
 Custom Tron Legacy Figure Resource

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 41 PagesNextLast
clu.exe
User

RE: Custom Tron Legacy Figure Resource

on Monday, June, 18, 2012 2:16 PM
heres a head swap ive been wanting to post here for a while, tell me what you think!

it actually looks better than it does in the pics hehe
just a bit closer to Sam than the head it came with i guess, im happy with that.
sorry for the bad quality of camwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

CB2001
User

on Monday, June, 18, 2012 9:02 PM
clu.exe Wrote:heres a head swap ive been wanting to post here for a while, tell me what you think!

just a bit closer to Sam than the head it came with i guess, im happy with that.
sorry for the bad quality of cam

That's really good looking! What figure's head did you use?

clu.exe
User

on Tuesday, June, 19, 2012 8:08 AM
CB2001 Wrote:
clu.exe Wrote:heres a head swap ive been wanting to post here for a while, tell me what you think!

thanks! i actually think he looks a lot like sam now. i used this figure's head:

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/legacy2/evg/Anakin-Skywalker-Legacy-Collection-BD14.html
was kinda sad coz its a very very nice star wars fig. an swappable robot hand, off lightaber and on lightsaber and figure is of good quality. just needed the head though haha

CB2001
User

on Tuesday, June, 19, 2012 6:51 PM
clu.exe Wrote:
CB2001 Wrote:

thanks! i actually think he looks a lot like sam now. i used this figure's head:

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/legacy2/evg/Anakin-Skywalker-Legacy-Collection-BD14.html
was kinda sad coz its a very very nice star wars fig. an swappable robot hand, off lightaber and on lightsaber and figure is of good quality. just needed the head though haha

Definitely looks different in the first pic. Did you do some sculpting on the hair or anything like that? Even so, it looks awesome. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

clu.exe
User

on Wednesday, June, 20, 2012 6:32 AM
CB2001 Wrote:
clu.exe Wrote:
CB2001 Wrote:

Definitely looks different in the first pic. Did you do some sculpting on the hair or anything like that? Even so, it looks awesome.

hehe thanks! yup i did, i cut the ponytail off then scraped on the area a bit to even the area out. think itll look good with my custom flynn and tron. hehewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Danial92
User

on Thursday, June, 21, 2012 12:43 PM
WOW, nice tron figure u got there, it look really alike with Sam, love it.
BTW, is this tron toy figure came with the helmet also?

knguyen
User

on Thursday, June, 21, 2012 1:07 PM
That looks awesome! Great job

clu.exe
User

on Friday, June, 22, 2012 2:13 AM
Danial92 Wrote:WOW, nice tron figure u got there, it look really alike with Sam, love it.

thank you, yes it did come with the head that had the helmet that couldnt be removed and the face that didnt look like sam. so i looked for a figure that did and got the head, did some adjustments for the fit and voila! had to get all my resources from the US though coz stuff are hard to get here. except my Tron head that i got from this really random store here.haha.

knguyen thanks!

Danial92
User

on Friday, June, 22, 2012 3:14 AM
clu.exe Wrote:
Danial92 Wrote:WOW, nice tron figure u got there, it look really alike with Sam, love it.

thank you, yes it did come with the head that had the helmet that couldnt be removed and the face that didnt look like sam. so i looked for a figure that did and got the head, did some adjustments for the fit and voila! had to get all my resources from the US though coz stuff are hard to get here. except my Tron head that i got from this really random store here.haha.

knguyen thanks!
You're welcome, this should be the TRON LEGACY 12' Sam Flynn toy figure? Because I Google search it and I discovered it almost look alike.....^^

clu.exe
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 11:02 AM
Danial92 Wrote:
clu.exe Wrote:

knguyen thanks!
You're welcome, this should be the TRON LEGACY 12' Sam Flynn toy figure? Because I Google search it and I discovered it almost look alike.....^^

nope its the 4 inch figure, i never got to win the many bidding wars i joined for cheap 12 inch figs on ebay. still want one though.

Danial92
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 12:41 PM
clu.exe Wrote:
Danial92 Wrote:
clu.exe Wrote:

knguyen thanks!

nope its the 4 inch figure, i never got to win the many bidding wars i joined for cheap 12 inch figs on ebay. still want one though.

Wow, I want to have one of these toys figure but it's hard to find now in my country. The only way that I can really search for TRON toys is through ebay or other online garage sales........
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

CB2001
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 3:25 PM
New update: After looking around on eBay, found a user here in the U.S. that has 22 Wedge Antilles figures whose head that could be useful for a custom TRON figure. Anyways, here's the link for it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Loose-Wedge-Antilles-VC28-2012-Star-Wars-Vintage-Figure-/251105739070?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3a7711813e#ht_825wt_1348abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

becktherenegade
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 4:39 PM
speaking of custom Tron figures, sometime this week im going to craft store and trying to find some paint to re-do my tron deluxe figures. i want the armor to appear shiny so i think i will stick with gloss paint, and then i want the actual parts that are supposed to be cloth (with the little hexagon patterns) to have like a dark grey matte drybrushed over it. any body have any good tips or ideas that might work better?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

CB2001
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 5:12 PM
becktherenegade Wrote:speaking of custom Tron figures, sometime this week im going to craft store and trying to find some paint to re-do my tron deluxe figures. i want the armor to appear shiny so i think i will stick with gloss paint, and then i want the actual parts that are supposed to be cloth (with the little hexagon patterns) to have like a dark grey matte drybrushed over it. any body have any good tips or ideas that might work better?

From what I've read, when it comes to the plastic for painting figures, most customizers use acrylic paint instead of enamel. The enamel sticks well to hard plastic, but when it comes to softer plastic, like that used in action figures, the acrylic sticks better (and they are available in gloss as well).

Here's a tutorial page at Figure Realm that has a few tutorials that include painting: http://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomtutorial.phpwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

becktherenegade
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 9:44 PM
CB2001 Wrote:
becktherenegade Wrote:speaking of custom Tron figures, sometime this week im going to craft store and trying to find some paint to re-do my tron deluxe figures. i want the armor to appear shiny so i think i will stick with gloss paint, and then i want the actual parts that are supposed to be cloth (with the little hexagon patterns) to have like a dark grey matte drybrushed over it. any body have any good tips or ideas that might work better?

From what I've read, when it comes to the plastic for painting figures, most customizers use acrylic paint instead of enamel. The enamel sticks well to hard plastic, but when it comes to softer plastic, like that used in action figures, the acrylic sticks better (and they are available in gloss as well).

Here's a tutorial page at Figure Realm that has a few tutorials that include painting: http://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomtutorial.php
usually i use acrylic paint for every thing that i do including custom disney artwork. acrylic paint dries very fast and sticks well to plastic so its nice to use. i also heard someone say that i may want to paint the Tron armor for the figures with an airbrush... do i really need to spend money on an airbrush or can i just hand paint the armor with glossy black acrylic paint?

"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

CB2001
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 10:10 PM
becktherenegade Wrote:usually i use acrylic paint for every thing that i do including custom disney artwork. acrylic paint dries very fast and sticks well to plastic so its nice to use. i also heard someone say that i may want to paint the Tron armor for the figures with an airbrush... do i really need to spend money on an airbrush or can i just hand paint the armor with glossy black acrylic paint?

Well, if you're good, you can brush the paint on if you need to. When it comes to most people who customize figures, they use brushes to paint their figures more than they use airbrushes or even spray cans of model paint. Honestly, I never heard of using an airbrush on figures, but when it comes to plastic models of figures and vehicles (sometimes at a bigger scale), airbrush is an option used. But like I said, I've never heard of an airbrush being used for an action figure.

Actually, for adding detail, I've seen someone use acrylic paint slightly watered down to paint into notches where the circuit patterns. I plan to do that with mine as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLLasOyag68where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

becktherenegade
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 11:40 PM
CB2001 Wrote:
becktherenegade Wrote:usually i use acrylic paint for every thing that i do including custom disney artwork. acrylic paint dries very fast and sticks well to plastic so its nice to use. i also heard someone say that i may want to paint the Tron armor for the figures with an airbrush... do i really need to spend money on an airbrush or can i just hand paint the armor with glossy black acrylic paint?

Well, if you're good, you can brush the paint on if you need to. When it comes to most people who customize figures, they use brushes to paint their figures more than they use airbrushes or even spray cans of model paint. Honestly, I never heard of using an airbrush on figures, but when it comes to plastic models of figures and vehicles (sometimes at a bigger scale), airbrush is an option used. But like I said, I've never heard of an airbrush being used for an action figure.

Actually, for adding detail, I've seen someone use acrylic paint slightly watered down to paint into notches where the circuit patterns. I plan to do that with mine as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLLasOyag68
thanks for the help! not sure if i will paint over the circuitry or not.... of course, he proved that it wouldn't hurt anything but still, i would accidentally find a way to screw it up. i think im just going to stick with making the armor look more like shiny leather, the suit look less like plastic, and their helmets very shiny and glass looking. i know a place in florida (which im going to in a few weeks) that still sells Rinzler deluxe figures. i might pick up another one to go along with the one i already have and i might do the same thing to him that im doing to the rest of the figures, but then paint the circutry white.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

-Beck

CB2001
User

on Sunday, July, 15, 2012 12:21 AM
becktherenegade Wrote:thanks for the help! not sure if i will paint over the circuitry or not.... of course, he proved that it wouldn't hurt anything but still, i would accidentally find a way to screw it up. i think im just going to stick with making the armor look more like shiny leather, the suit look less like plastic, and their helmets very shiny and glass looking. i know a place in florida (which im going to in a few weeks) that still sells Rinzler deluxe figures. i might pick up another one to go along with the one i already have and i might do the same thing to him that im doing to the rest of the figures, but then paint the circutry white.

No problem. I actually live in Florida (I live in Madison, but spent a couple of years in Tallahassee and Orlando).

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, August, 08, 2012 8:46 PM
Greetings, I'm back!
Just found a B-Wing pilot at Winners (Canadian version of TJ Maxx), the head looks not bad! I know that Wedge Antilles might look better but he is harder to find and expensive!

So what was the way to fix the Rinzler neck so the new head wont be looking down?

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

CB2001
User

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 2:43 AM
trekking95 Wrote:Greetings, I'm back!
Just found a B-Wing pilot at Winners (Canadian version of TJ Maxx), the head looks not bad! I know that Wedge Antilles might look better but he is harder to find and expensive!

So what was the way to fix the Rinzler neck so the new head wont be looking down?

Either heat up the neck ball and try to work it back carefully or cut off the neck of the figure you're taking the head off of and glue it onto the Rinzler body. Glad you were able to find a B-Wing pilot for your figure custom.

FirstPrevious Page: of 41 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Custom Tron Legacy Figure Resource