Collector 
 Custom Tron Legacy Figure Resource

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 41 PagesNextLast
trekking95
User

RE: Custom Tron Legacy Figure Resource

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 7:39 PM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:Yes indeed. It can be a little trickier to work with, but it doesn't crack while curing as easily and there's no shrink.
So would you say the apoxy or the green stuff is better?

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

CB2001
User

on Monday, May, 21, 2012 10:06 PM
I came across a custom that utilizes the body of Jay from the recent Men in Black figure line. And, from what I can see from that figure, my assessment of the figure being too wide may be a bit off than I initially thought and may actually be a good body for an older Alan Bradley custom.

trekking95
User

on Monday, May, 21, 2012 11:22 PM
That looks great! Just too bad the MIB figures are high priced from the movie being new.
Maybe I will find a loose one sometime.
Also what do you think of that fleet trooper figure as Coulson? I am planning on doing both so I will also have to get two MIB figures. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

CB2001
User

on Monday, May, 21, 2012 11:40 PM
trekking95 Wrote:That looks great! Just too bad the MIB figures are high priced from the movie being new.
Maybe I will find a loose one sometime.
Also what do you think of that fleet trooper figure as Coulson? I am planning on doing both so I will also have to get two MIB figures.

The Fleet Commander's head does bare a likeness to the actor who plays Coulson. If you think it'd work, I say go for it. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, May, 22, 2012 12:58 AM
If I got Wedge for the Tron head, 2 MIB figures, the head for old Alan and the head for Coulson at full price which would be $9-10 each it would be about $50. And if I got them new on ebay it would be even more. Thats why I hope some seller in China will sell them cheap and loose.

Save Tron 3!

CB2001
User

on Tuesday, May, 22, 2012 2:56 AM
trekking95 Wrote:If I got Wedge for the Tron head, 2 MIB figures, the head for old Alan and the head for Coulson at full price which would be $9-10 each it would be about $50. And if I got them new on ebay it would be even more. Thats why I hope some seller in China will sell them cheap and loose.

I'm sure they will. I got the Juno Eclipse figure I plan on using the head of for my T:L Yori figure.

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, May, 22, 2012 6:53 PM
I found some guy in Malasyia selling the Wedge figure, but it keeps getting bid up.
But then they keep getting relisted so there will be one for cheaper someday.

They also have the figure that Boba used to make the Quorra head I have, that one is buy it now for around $7-8. I am waiting for a reply to see if they have the Fleet Trooper figure.

Also that Colonel Cracken figure is up in the $20 range on eBay so maybe he will have it too.

Save Tron 3!

CB2001
User

on Tuesday, May, 22, 2012 8:15 PM
trekking95 Wrote:I found some guy in Malasyia selling the Wedge figure, but it keeps getting bid up.
But then they keep getting relisted so there will be one for cheaper someday.

They also have the figure that Boba used to make the Quorra head I have, that one is buy it now for around $7-8. I am waiting for a reply to see if they have the Fleet Trooper figure.

Also that Colonel Cracken figure is up in the $20 range on eBay so maybe he will have it too.

Yeah, it's a bit tricky when it comes to eBay. But like I said, I got my Juno Eclipse figure via China through eBay, so eventually, one Wedge may become available at a low price. As for Colonel Cracken, I recommend going to Wal-Mart (the last time I went, they had it there, which is where I thought about how it'd be useful as an older Alan figure and posted about it here the same day I got back). They're only $8 from what I remember.

You may also want to check the local Toys'R'Us in your area. They may also have it in stock there.

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, May, 22, 2012 8:22 PM
CB2001 Wrote:I recommend going to Wal-Mart (the last time I went, they had it there, which is where I thought about how it'd be useful as an older Alan figure and posted about it here the same day I got back). They're only $8 from what I remember.

You may also want to check the local Toys'R'Us in your area. They may also have it in stock there.
I went to Walmart the other night and all they had was the Episode 1 in 3D figures.
Meijers had some but they were $10 and I don't think they had any of the ones I need.

And from my experience with TRU they will be more expensive than either, but I will look.

Save Tron 3!

CB2001
User

on Tuesday, May, 22, 2012 8:44 PM
trekking95 Wrote:
CB2001 Wrote:I recommend going to Wal-Mart (the last time I went, they had it there, which is where I thought about how it'd be useful as an older Alan figure and posted about it here the same day I got back). They're only $8 from what I remember.

I went to Walmart the other night and all they had was the Episode 1 in 3D figures.
Meijers had some but they were $10 and I don't think they had any of the ones I need.

And from my experience with TRU they will be more expensive than either, but I will look.

Sorry I couldn't get the info to you much sooner. But keep checking eBay, they may have it there.

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, May, 22, 2012 8:49 PM
CB2001 Wrote:Sorry I couldn't get the info to you much sooner. But keep checking eBay, they may have it there.
No need to be sorry.

Well there are 2 Wedge figures that end soon that I am keeping an eye on.
If they go for what I think they would be under $10 incl. shipping each.

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, May, 23, 2012 2:58 AM
By the way, when I post on figure realm it has to be approved by a Mod before it is visible.
Is that only for new members?

Also is the PM disabled for new members? I cant find reply to message button.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

CB2001
User

on Wednesday, May, 23, 2012 5:27 PM
trekking95 Wrote:By the way, when I post on figure realm it has to be approved by a Mod before it is visible.
Is that only for new members?

Also is the PM disabled for new members? I cant find reply to message button.

I know that pictures, links and such is limited until a new person makes about 10 posts (at least I think), but I don't know about the PM being disabled. I never had that approving thing turn up to me before. I guess its something that's recently be started.

CB2001
User

on Sunday, May, 27, 2012 6:21 PM
You know, I was looking around at the SW figures from the latest line (which involves the Episode 1 characters), and I think the young Obi-Wan from Episode 1 looks like he could be a good head for Sam Flynn. What do you guys think?
http://www.rebelscum.com/TVC76ObiWan.asp

trekking95
User

on Sunday, May, 27, 2012 8:52 PM
Well the hair would have to be repainted and maybe sculpted and possibly the cheekbones changed a bit but it seems like it would be a good base.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Save Tron 3!

CB2001
User

on Monday, May, 28, 2012 2:34 AM
trekking95 Wrote:Well the hair would have to be repainted and maybe sculpted and possibly the cheekbones changed a bit but it seems like it would be a good base.

I agree about the hair needing to be painted, possibly even sculpted. The cheekbones don't seem as noticeable to me, but I think sanding them down a bit could help. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

CB2001
User

on Saturday, June, 02, 2012 8:57 PM
I just picked up a couple of Lightcycles from someone selling some items on Figure Realm, another Kevin Flynn Lightcycle and a Sam Flynn Lightcycle. So, that places me with two KF Lightcycles, which I plan on turning one of them into the black Lightcycle seen in the opening scene from the film. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

CB2001
User

on Saturday, June, 16, 2012 9:28 PM
If anyone needs a head for a TRON, one of the potentials discussed here is available (there's only three available here):

B-Wing Pilot: http://www.ebay.com/itm/B-Wing-Pilot-Keyan-Farlander-VC63-LOOSE-figure-Star-Wars-2011-Vintage-Style-/330725852216?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d00cc0438#ht_1051wt_1114
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

jediknight0
User

on Sunday, June, 17, 2012 5:55 AM
CB2001 Wrote:I just picked up a couple of Lightcycles from someone selling some items on Figure Realm, another Kevin Flynn Lightcycle and a Sam Flynn Lightcycle. So, that places me with two KF Lightcycles, which I plan on turning one of them into the black Lightcycle seen in the opening scene from the film.

Like this?

More pics here (mods.xkill.net).

CB2001
User

on Sunday, June, 17, 2012 11:12 PM
jediknight0 Wrote:Like this?

More pics here (mods.xkill.net).

Yeah, like that (but keeping the original light in there instead of swapping it for the orange/red one). Thanks for sharing the pictures.

FirstPrevious Page: of 41 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Custom Tron Legacy Figure Resource