Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 How was Quorra made into a flesh and bone human being in the real world?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
PunkMaister
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 7:13 PM
I can understand encoding physical matter of something or someone as was the case with the Flynns but where did the matter needed to construct Quorra in the real world came from? It could not have made her out of thin air it would have required all the matter components needed to create a human being from scratch.
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

tomorowlandude
User

RE: How was Quorra made into a flesh and bone human being in the real world?

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 7:18 PM
As with any Sci-Fi movie, you just need to just accept it, even if you cannot think of any logical solution.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

typicaltronname
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 7:24 PM
I read an interview with the writers in which it is said that the reason she was able to get out, was due to the fact that she had Flynn's disc. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

peppymiint
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 7:25 PM
like what tomorrowlanddude said, you just have to accept it. we may not understand why maybe until the next movie.

but maybe she isn't flesh and bones. she could just be an android or something.

if she is a human after all, my theory is the carbon makeup and everything could have been based from kevin or sam, and quorra's "dna" could've been altered in, and she became a human. and you have to remember, whatever was in kevin's disc helped them get out.

PunkMaister
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 7:50 PM
peppymiint Wrote:like what tomorrowlanddude said, you just have to accept it. we may not understand why maybe until the next movie.

but maybe she isn't flesh and bones. she could just be an android or something.

if she is a human after all, my theory is the carbon makeup and everything could have been based from kevin or sam, and quorra's "dna" could've been altered in, and she became a human. and you have to remember, whatever was in kevin's disc helped them get out.
Ah yeah I forgot that she basically carries Flynn's father real world matter within her. Still I doubt that Clu 2's plans would have worked because the digitizing laser does not work like a Trek replicator. Now if in another sequel they do come up with a replicator and another evil program takes hold of it then it's whole new ballgame. I doubt that she is an android, as the technology for that does not exist, we can barely make a robot walk nowadays... LOL

peppymiint
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 8:08 PM
PunkMaister Wrote:I doubt that she is an android, as the technology for that does not exist, we can barely make a robot walk nowadays... LOL
well, who knows what's in kevin's disc or what he can create in 20 years. LOLZ. in the grid, there are endless possiblilites~
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Imbroglio
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 8:24 PM
It is kind of like Chobits, but you can instant order a Chii.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

PunkMaister
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 8:44 PM
peppymiint Wrote:
PunkMaister Wrote:I doubt that she is an android, as the technology for that does not exist, we can barely make a robot walk nowadays... LOL
well, who knows what's in kevin's disc or what he can create in 20 years. LOLZ. in the grid, there are endless possiblilites~

The Grid is one thing, the real world is another. Anyway the movie makes no suggestion whatsoever that she is an Android so we have to assume that she is human and it was by using Kevin Flynn's former real world matter/organic DNA. And keep in mind Quorra was not his creation either. ISOS being more complex than BASIC probably makes them easier to convert from digital to the real world too.

peppymiint
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 8:55 PM
PunkMaister Wrote:
peppymiint Wrote:

The Grid is one thing, the real world is another. Anyway the movie makes no suggestion whatsoever that she is an Android so we have to assume that she is human and it was by using Kevin Flynn's former real world matter/organic DNA. And keep in mind Quorra was not his creation either. ISOS being more complex than BASIC probably makes them easier to convert from digital to the real world too.

the ending was pretty short, so yeah, you're right. we can't really make what exactly is quorra. but if she used kevin's organic matter, wouldn't that make quorra like...related to sam? o_O order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

PunkMaister
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 9:06 PM
peppymiint Wrote:
the ending was pretty short, so yeah, you're right. we can't really make what exactly is quorra. but if she used kevin's organic matter, wouldn't that make quorra like...related to sam? o_O

If they make a sequel of this film and check her DNA she would probably pass as Kevin's sister or something like that yes. Isn't physics the limit? acman:

peppymiint
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 9:20 PM
PunkMaister Wrote:
peppymiint Wrote:
the ending was pretty short, so yeah, you're right. we can't really make what exactly is quorra. but if she used kevin's organic matter, wouldn't that make quorra like...related to sam? o_O

If they make a sequel of this film and check her DNA she would probably pass as Kevin's sister or something like that yes. Isn't physics the limit? acman:
LOLZ.

but then again, maybe her "data dna" took over most of kevin's dna, and made it her own. because if kevin's dna was used, quorra would somehow look like him a little bit, because that's how dna works. so i guess she took his organic compound/materials instead.

this is confusing me... @__@;;

TronBon
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 10:24 PM
Kevin's disc had the information required to convert digital DNA over to human DNA. From there, it's just a matter of converting energy into matter, isn't it? I mean, no, I couldn't do it, but logically, if you have the technology, it should be pretty simple from there.

Carcarius
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 10:25 PM
Tron Unit Wrote:So Sam is going to have sex with a virtual chick. Whatever gets him off.
Woah there, this is a Disney franchise, they're probably just going end up kissing or something.

Carcarius
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 10:25 PM
double post(damn mouse)

CB2001
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 11:31 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:I read an interview with the writers in which it is said that the reason she was able to get out, was due to the fact that she had Flynn's disc.

That and the system had stored the matter that made up the Kevin Flynn in our world and when he died and Quorra exited, the system used his matter to create her.

Link: http://blog.moviefone.com/2010/12/21/tron-legacy-screenwriters-interview/where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

VECTOR INVADER
User

on Sunday, December, 26, 2010 12:21 AM
ummm, why would she have to be human, wasn't Clu basicly trying to invade Earth?
they would be programs like Flynn had talked about, just like Flynn on the grid, so can a program in the real world.

THE VIDEO CRAZE

NickyTea
User

on Sunday, December, 26, 2010 12:24 AM
Quantum teleportation.

If you really want a technobable explanation for that movement of the story, I'm sure you can come up with one. There are already several floating around, one being the re-appropriation of the matter left "suspended" in the beam from when Kevin went in twenty years prior ... if you're going by the logic of the first film.

As this is a new laser, you could even make up that the laser is able to pull matter from the surrounding area to subatomically re-appropriate them into new matter that would "materialize" the portal bound programs in using some kind of equation Kevin discovered, therefore needing the disc.

Either way, it would just be un-needed further explanation for a brilliant story choice. We don't know what's on the microfilm in north by northwest, we don't know how the letters of transit would actually ensure passage in casablanca, but as they are believed to be so by the characters we trust in the narrative we have followed, we suspend our disbelief and accept it for the sake of the experience and what it represents in a greater sense.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, December, 26, 2010 12:44 AM
TronBon Wrote:Kevin's disc had the information required to convert digital DNA over to human DNA. From there, it's just a matter of converting energy into matter, isn't it? I mean, no, I couldn't do it, but logically, if you have the technology, it should be pretty simple from there.

This is right, you've got it.

In my view, and going by alot of material I've read from Joe et all, it's basically that the digitization system was upgraded from the original. The system is very similar to a combo of replicator and transporter tech like in Star Trek. There is a containment system attached to the laser that holds a supply of matter, carbon, h20, etc . That matter can be used in the materialization process to re-form someone that had been digitized and with Flynn's disc containing the info to re-materialization with a sufficient digital DNA pattern (like Quorra and other Iso had a complex digital DNA pattern as shown in the movie) the materialization system can arrange the matter (ala a transporter and/or replicator) using that pattern to materialize it into a human being.

It makes sense to me.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

jonwes
User

on Sunday, December, 26, 2010 1:08 AM
I still think it's explained most simply as some sort of matter to energy conversion and then back again - like a transporter in Star Trek. I think this whole thing they were trying to go for with the canisters of carbon and what-not just make it more complex.

Either way it's magic. Whether they come up with some technobabbly gobbledy-gook or not, it doesn't make it any more plausible that they had that tech in 1982.

To me, it's immaterial and too much sci-fi focuses on this stuff. Tron (the original) always had a dose of fantasy over fact anyway. If you want to start pulling at threads you'll unravel it. No one ponders how the tornado transported Dorothy's house to Oz. It's just a means to an end to tell the story.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, December, 26, 2010 1:14 AM
Now shall we find where in Back to the Future where Doc Brown explains with real science the Flux Capacitor and exactly how it works,
or in Star Wars where Obi Wan explains in detail how a Light Saber works? *sarcasm*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY