Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 Tron: Redemption - An Illustrated Novella PART ONE AVAILABLE!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 5 Pages
recognizerpilot
User

RE: Tron: Redemption - An Illustrated Novella PART ONE AVAILABLE!

on Sunday, January, 30, 2011 12:23 AM
As with anything I enjoy, I would much rather have to wait for something great than get something okay quickly.

Zac in NZ

terrychoichelsea
User

on Sunday, January, 30, 2011 12:26 AM
ya. i would like to wait to see and comments until at least three or four chapter released.

anyway, i see Jonwes putting his heart on this. thanks.

RenegadeProgram
User

on Sunday, February, 06, 2011 5:51 PM
Greetings, jonwes:

Finally got a chance to read TRON: Redemption. I'm diggin' it, Man. I like the scene with Yori and the old-school solar sailer, as well as the flying vehicle that Ren has, and Jaren reminds me of Kevin Flynn. Looking forward to seeing Part 2. That Jex program reminds me of Sark, and as I was reading it, I could see everything in my head, as if I was watching it on the movie screen. I think TRON will be torn between Jex and Jaren's programs and he'll have a difficult decision to make - unless some USERS (hint, hint) come to his aid.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

typicaltronname
User

on Sunday, February, 06, 2011 5:54 PM
jonwes Wrote:Probably not the answer you wanna hear... but I haven't even started yet! Work's been kind of crazy as I've been doing some illustration concept work at home after-hours for one of our brands. But I'm shooting to get Part 2 done soon. My plan is to have the full story done by March.

I have a baseball bat in storage, don't make me get it!

I mean... Take your time, bud! It's not like we are already addicted to the story, and waiting patiently for you to finish......... ... *drums fingers*

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Popcrazy
User

on Tuesday, February, 08, 2011 1:44 AM

recognizerpilot
User

on Thursday, February, 17, 2011 1:14 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
jonwes Wrote:Probably not the answer you wanna hear... but I haven't even started yet! Work's been kind of crazy as I've been doing some illustration concept work at home after-hours for one of our brands. But I'm shooting to get Part 2 done soon. My plan is to have the full story done by March.

I have a baseball bat in storage, don't make me get it!

I mean... Take your time, bud! It's not like we are already addicted to the story, and waiting patiently for you to finish......... ... *drums fingers*
*whistles in idle agreement, the sound of an activating disc emanating from behind him*

JK jonwes, take your time, I am sure it will be worth the wait.

Zac in NZ

recognizerpilot
User

on Saturday, April, 02, 2011 4:22 AM
You speak for many trolls.

Zac in NZ

Jeric Hikari
User

on Sunday, April, 03, 2011 11:16 PM
How DARE you feel like you have to rush. Yes we want this NAO! We want a full epic 600 page novel. However this is good stuff, and while the illustrations could use polish they are relly REALLY good.

Now. Do we have an understanding, or must we bring out the Quorra arts to keep your mind from crumpling under the pressure?

Cheapie TheatreGot five minutes to kill? Want to read a story? Here ya go.

jonwes
User

on Monday, April, 25, 2011 12:39 AM
Hey all,
Just a quick update. I've gotten a little sidetracked by a pretty exciting project - my first novel! But, have no fear... I'm not going to leave you hanging.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

DawnStar
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2013 7:27 PM
Can't wait to read it!!

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 Tron: Redemption - An Illustrated Novella PART ONE AVAILABLE!