TRON: Evolution 
 Tron: Evolution Multiplayer

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 8:00 PM
Started this thread so arrangements can be made if anyone wanted to battle anyone from Tron Sector

Make sure you name the server you will be on and what Console you are using ALSO note what game you'll be playing.

Like will you be playing "Bit Runner" "Team Disintegration"

Please note these things.

See you on the grid, Programs.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

typicaltronname
User

RE: Tron Evolution Multiplayer

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 8:03 PM
I will be on my own server, look for "teawithacat" if anyone wants to join.

I am playing on the PS3 and will be playing "Disintegration"on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 11:35 PM
I don't host games due to my stupid router so if anybody wants to play with/agains me just send me a message letting me know who u are.

user name:

CODE_ANON

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 11:36 PM
Dude, I've played you! level 50 right?

In other news I'm playing team disintegration on Rickster110's server

UPDATE: Left because of too much lag. On darktato's now

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 11:52 PM
On my own server now. Too much lag, dang router. Playin' disintegrationabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Troy
User

on Friday, January, 14, 2011 7:36 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:I don't host games due to my stupid router so if anybody wants to play with/agains me just send me a message letting me know who u are.

user name:

CODE_ANON

I've seen you around and played a few team disintegrations with you too... My XBL username is ltaxebry.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Troy, He Fights for the Users
Still Playing with Toys - Comics, Movies, Pop Culture, Free Cake

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, January, 15, 2011 3:05 AM
typicaltronname Wrote:Dude, I've played you! level 50 right?

In other news I'm playing team disintegration on Rickster110's server

UPDATE: Left because of too much lag. On darktato's now
yes I'm level 50

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, January, 15, 2011 3:05 AM
Troy Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:I don't host games due to my stupid router so if anybody wants to play with/agains me just send me a message letting me know who u are.

user name:

CODE_ANON

I've seen you around and played a few team disintegrations with you too... My XBL username is ltaxebry.

u sure you've seen me? I play TRON on PS3, not 360order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Gyro458
User

on Saturday, January, 15, 2011 10:33 AM
I'm Gyro458, on the X360 Grid, I prefer Team Disintegration and Disintegration, but I only ever play lightcycles. Add me if you want to have a match.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Re-Rez-Ram
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 8:23 AM
CaptainCR Wrote:
Troy Wrote:

user name:

CODE_ANON

I've seen you around and played a few team disintegrations with you too... My XBL username is ltaxebry.

u sure you've seen me? I play TRON on PS3, not 360

I've been on the grid with you, CODE_ANON, many times. My user name on the ps3 is "goldshirtkirk".

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

CaptainCR
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 12:00 PM
Re-Rez-Ram Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:
Troy Wrote:

user name:

CODE_ANON

I've been on the grid with you, CODE_ANON, many times. My user name on the ps3 is "goldshirtkirk".

aaahhh now your username is starting to sound familiar.

btw just curious: has anyone had trouble finishing games? cause like almost every other game i join i either get kicked, banned, or the host suspiciously loses connection all of a sudden...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Re-Rez-Ram
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 12:14 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:
Re-Rez-Ram Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:
Troy Wrote:

user name:

CODE_ANON

aaahhh now your username is starting to sound familiar.

btw just curious: has anyone had trouble finishing games? cause like almost every other game i join i either get kicked, banned, or the host suspiciously loses connection all of a sudden...

I run into that occasionally. When the games just drop my guess is that the person who is hosting is getting beaten pretty badly and just quits in the middle of it. I have to say that doesn't happen too often in the games I participate in but it does happen. That sucks that you get banned though. Can a host do that? I didn't know that could happen.

I'm only a level 25 right now but I don't get too offended by a level 50 totally wiping the floor with me. I just tell myself one day I will get there too. Eventually it will be all level 50's playing each other anyway.

DevourTheLiving
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 12:35 PM
Re-Rez-Ram Wrote:That sucks that you get banned though. Can a host do that? I didn't know that could happen.

I'm only a level 25 right now but I don't get too offended by a level 50 totally wiping the floor with me. I just tell myself one day I will get there too. Eventually it will be all level 50's playing each other anyway.

Yeah, the host can ban you from that particular room, but only as long as they're host (as far as I know).

Also, I wiped the floor with level 50s when I was level 10.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Re-Rez-Ram
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 1:52 PM
DevourTheLiving Wrote:
Re-Rez-Ram Wrote:That sucks that you get banned though. Can a host do that? I didn't know that could happen.

Yeah, the host can ban you from that particular room, but only as long as they're host (as far as I know).

Thanks for the clarification. I can understand if someone is annoying but if they are just really good...well that would just suck if thats why someone gets banned.

Yeah I have taken out some 50's but it seems like a 50 will just be somewhat near me and bam i'm out. One hit and done. Most times I didnt even see it coming. I just havent built myself up to that point yet I guess.

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 1:57 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:
Troy Wrote:

user name:

CODE_ANON

Dude, sorry about the LATE reply. I play on the PS3 too.

IsoLine
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 11:22 PM
Re-Rez-Ram Wrote:
DevourTheLiving Wrote:

Thanks for the clarification. I can understand if someone is annoying but if they are just really good...well that would just suck if thats why someone gets banned.

Yeah I have taken out some 50's but it seems like a 50 will just be somewhat near me and bam i'm out. One hit and done. Most times I didnt even see it coming. I just havent built myself up to that point yet I guess.

I can attest to having been kicked for merely being a better player. And I've seen it done to others too.

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

jonwes
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 11:36 PM
Yeah I get kicked too. It's good to get a group of higher level friends so you don't have to worry about that.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

recognizerpilot
User

on Tuesday, January, 18, 2011 2:10 AM
As a relatively new player the multiplayer is somewhat daunting, I've only been online once and was waaaay outclassed by the other players. Perhaps when I've developed my style further in the story I may venture on, the prospect of light cycles and tanks gets me excited. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Zac in NZ

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, January, 18, 2011 2:26 AM
recognizerpilot Wrote:As a relatively new player the multiplayer is somewhat daunting, I've only been online once and was waaaay outclassed by the other players. Perhaps when I've developed my style further in the story I may venture on, the prospect of light cycles and tanks gets me excited.

Just a tip, I would suggest just doing battle with Bots, until you get the hang of the battle structure of Evolution.

It was an easier game when the game was first released. Heck on my first day of having the game, I was winning Disintegration matches left and right, because everyone else was a low level like me.

Unfortunately, you can't learn to master a Light Cycle battle without battling a real person, and the game doesn't have Light Cycles to often, either. Ask someone here to teach you how to play and when they agree, create a two-player game.

Give them the name of your server and ask them to join in.

recognizerpilot
User

on Tuesday, January, 18, 2011 3:39 AM
Thanks for the hints, I've only in the last month or so got into online gaming but am progressing well in the games I do play (modern FPS).

Zac in NZ

Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution