New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
Troy
User

RE: Tron Evolution Multiplayer

on Tuesday, January, 18, 2011 2:49 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:

u sure you've seen me? I play TRON on PS3, not 360

Thought so, but might be mistaken -- maybe there's another ANON-themed user out there. If it's any consolation he/she is pretty good.

EDIT: As to all of the higher levels wiping the floor with you in multiplayer - it actually gets me really fired up. I'm a level 28 and can hold my own, but when there's someone that's really good and a higher level in the room, it only makes the experience more intense since I'll try my best to hunt them down and get vengeance - ha!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Troy, He Fights for the Users
Still Playing with Toys - Comics, Movies, Pop Culture, Free Cake

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, January, 19, 2011 2:30 PM
Greetings, Programs.

About to start playing on my own server. I am playing on the PS3. Look for the name "teawithacat"

Will be playing Both Team Disintegration and Disintegration

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Re-Rez-Ram
User

on Wednesday, January, 19, 2011 2:50 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:Greetings, Programs.

About to start playing on my own server. I am playing on the PS3. Look for the name "teawithacat"

Ahhh....I got on a team with you last night on the defrag map. I was doing really bad when I first got on there but finally picked it up the longer I was on. For some reason it takes me a round or two to get back into the swing of things. Once I was getting my mojo I think you had to leave.

Anyway it will be a few more hours before I can get back on the grid.

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, January, 19, 2011 3:32 PM
Re-Rez-Ram Wrote:

Ahhh....I got on a team with you last night on the defrag map. I was doing really bad when I first got on there but finally picked it up the longer I was on. For some reason it takes me a round or two to get back into the swing of things. Once I was getting my mojo I think you had to leave.

I remember. I left because we were just playing in the same map. Not too big a fan of playing in the same map more than twice.

What's your handle, by the way?
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, January, 19, 2011 6:28 PM
Back on my own server. Playin disintegration. On the ps3.

Look for "teawithacat"

armorrekka
User

on Wednesday, January, 19, 2011 7:03 PM
armorrekka is my tag on ps3

Change the scheme! Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 12:59 AM
armorrekka Wrote:armorrekka is my tag on ps3

Hey, I hope I wasn't the reason you left our game early. I actually tried to focus on your team mate more than you. I think I got you 4 times, with only two of those being on purpose.

I try not to play rough, sorry if it seemed like that.

My team won with 11 points, so I focused on your team mate a LOT more

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 1:32 AM
CaptainCR Wrote:I don't host games due to my stupid router so if anybody wants to play with/agains me just send me a message letting me know who u are.

user name:

CODE_ANON

NIce to have battled with you, Cap'n. We must oppose each other, soon.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Re-Rez-Ram
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 7:05 AM
typicaltronname Wrote:
Re-Rez-Ram Wrote:

I remember. I left because we were just playing in the same map. Not too big a fan of playing in the same map more than twice.

What's your handle, by the way?

I'm goldshirtkirk

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 4:26 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:I don't host games due to my stupid router so if anybody wants to play with/agains me just send me a message letting me know who u are.

user name:

CODE_ANON

NIce to have battled with you, Cap'n. We must oppose each other, soon.

we battled already? lol I don't even remeber..honestly sometimes I get so into the game i'm not even paying attention to the names of ppl espeically if my best friend is in the match with me..we just focous on derezzing as many enimies as possiple. we work together like Flynn and Tron or Clu and Rinzler...

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 4:40 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:

user name:

CODE_ANON

we battled already? lol I don't even remeber..honestly sometimes I get so into the game i'm not even paying attention to the names of ppl espeically if my best friend is in the match with me..we just focous on derezzing as many enimies as possiple. we work together like Flynn and Tron or Clu and Rinzler...

No, we haven't battled each other, yet, I battled with you, though. We were team blue, one POOR guy was team orange.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 5:59 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:

user name:

CODE_ANON

No, we haven't battled each other, yet, I battled with you, though. We were team blue, one POOR guy was team orange.

ooooooh i see. and yea that tends to happen...I feel bad for when i'm on a large team and like 1 or 2 ppl on the other team are by themselves..
but when i'm by myself against a large team..or if it's me and just darkron17 against another team..then i feel sorry for the opposing team :Pon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

armorrekka
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 4:08 AM
nah. I play for a bit then leave. I sliced open my index finger along the last knuckle and can only play for a bit till it starts hurting to much. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Change the scheme! Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 4:11 AM
armorrekka Wrote:nah. I play for a bit then leave. I sliced open my index finger along the last knuckle and can only play for a bit till it starts hurting to much.

Got ya, hope to run into you again, man. Hope it gets better soon

Outamyhead
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 5:23 PM
If I'm not playing Black Ops, or the wife isn't, I'll be playing any game type I can get, on the Ps3 I'm just known as greds04.

CaptainCR
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 11:09 PM
heeeey i played against teawithacat earlier today

recognizerpilot
User

on Wednesday, January, 26, 2011 2:15 AM
As I finished the story on casual last night (will attempt harder difficulties to level up) I'm keen to get into the Grid....keep eyes out for snodawg42, as I'm in New Zealand the time is a tad skewed compared to most of you guys!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Zac in NZ

Gigs
User

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 12:57 AM
My tag is shigamado and I'm on the PS3. I have all the map packs. I prefer playing Ligt Cycles, but I'm getting real sick of DeFrag over and over. I'm currently at level 29.

Captain CR, I definitely played against you before. CODE-ANON has kicked my butt on numerous occasions.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

CaptainCR
User

on Monday, January, 31, 2011 6:46 PM
Gigs Wrote:My tag is shigamado and I'm on the PS3. I have all the map packs. I prefer playing Ligt Cycles, but I'm getting real sick of DeFrag over and over. I'm currently at level 29.

Captain CR, I definitely played against you before. CODE-ANON has kicked my butt on numerous occasions.

lmao. yea i'm on the grid alot, derezing folks left and right.

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, January, 31, 2011 7:02 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:
Gigs Wrote:My tag is shigamado and I'm on the PS3. I have all the map packs. I prefer playing Ligt Cycles, but I'm getting real sick of DeFrag over and over. I'm currently at level 29.

lmao. yea i'm on the grid alot, derezing folks left and right.

Let me know when you're on. I've never derezzed you nor have I been derezzed by you.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Tron: Evolution Multiplayer