TRON: Evolution 
 Tron: Evolution Multiplayer

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
typicaltronname
User

RE: Tron: Evolution Multiplayer

on Monday, January, 31, 2011 7:50 PM
On my own server. No one with the New DLC, so created my own game.

As always, look for teawithacat for the server.

Gonna be playing Disintegration with some Team Disintegration.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Re-Rez-Ram
User

on Wednesday, February, 02, 2011 9:24 AM
^^ We did make a good team on the grid yesterday. I have the dlc so we will need to hook up one day and play on the classic grid. Actually the newer maps are really good but it seems everyone is stuck on circuit board and defrag. I love both of those board but they are getting very repetitious.

-goldshirtkirk

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, February, 02, 2011 2:19 PM
Re-Rez-Ram Wrote:^^ We did make a good team on the grid yesterday. I have the dlc so we will need to hook up one day and play on the classic grid. Actually the newer maps are really good but it seems everyone is stuck on circuit board and defrag. I love both of those board but they are getting very repetitious.

-goldshirtkirk
\

Very true. I have started games on my own server, but no one joins to stay, they all end up leaving mid-game, which can be annoying.

Because no one else creates games with the new DLC, at most I only get like one or two sessions a day in the new dlc. I end up going to old maps out of boredom

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, February, 02, 2011 11:40 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:
Gigs Wrote:My tag is shigamado and I'm on the PS3. I have all the map packs. I prefer playing Ligt Cycles, but I'm getting real sick of DeFrag over and over. I'm currently at level 29.

Captain CR, I definitely played against you before. CODE-ANON has kicked my butt on numerous occasions.

lmao. yea i'm on the grid alot, derezing folks left and right.

Let me know when you're on. I've never derezzed you nor have I been derezzed by you.

we've played against eachother before one day i remember seeing your username

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Nar78
User

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 10:43 AM
There's another thing to keep in mind. Some gamers start their own host server but they're too laggy even when it shows all 3 green bars light which means they have a good connection going. I thought it was me but when I checked my network, my connection was fast and uninterrupted. I usually bail out on those servers in the middle of the game. No point in playing a game with such a disadvantage.

I met a great Tron warrior on the grid by the name of BurstCEO. I love playing with that user. I noticed a lot of players who get on the grid are also from Russia.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 7:25 PM
Yeah, I do the same thing. I'm sure every time I do that, someone is thinking that I wimped out.

I hope when people play on my server, they have a fine connection. I have no way of telling if they're having laggy gameplay.

OTher than that, there are some people who set the amount of players higher than what is recommended.

I usually opt for 6-8 players, myself. 10 people is just too much, especially when you;re playing "Disintegration" on "Team Disintegration" it's Okay, I just prefer smaller groups of people. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, February, 04, 2011 2:05 PM
Starting a game now, remember, my PSN ID is teawithacat.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

aldul
User

on Friday, February, 04, 2011 5:35 PM
So how do you get to level 50? Play a ton of multiplayer to rack up the XP? It doesn't seem playing the game itself will get you there.

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, February, 04, 2011 5:44 PM
aldul Wrote:So how do you get to level 50? Play a ton of multiplayer to rack up the XP? It doesn't seem playing the game itself will get you there.

playing the story mode will help get u a little more than halfway there. then the rest is playing multiplayer...order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, February, 10, 2011 8:37 PM
@ Re-Rez-Ram

You are one touch cookie to beat. I left because I'd been playing a while. You are great Light Cyclist and you apparently have some sort of Spider-Sense, because I have never had so many near misses with another player before.

We should do this again sometime.

Re-Rez-Ram
User

on Friday, February, 11, 2011 10:00 AM
typicaltronname Wrote:@ Re-Rez-Ram

You are one touch cookie to beat. I left because I'd been playing a while. You are great Light Cyclist and you apparently have some sort of Spider-Sense, because I have never had so many near misses with another player before.

We should do this again sometime.

Thanks for the compliments but you're great yourself. I get lucky at times.

I understand about you leaving....thats quite understandable. We will definitely have to do it again.

CorrupTron
User

on Sunday, February, 13, 2011 2:55 AM
Since the other threads got derezzed by the "Spammer" I'll post this here. It's too bad there isn't a multilevel lightcycle map like in the film and have it shift and change. I'd really love to play that one in team mode with Gen-5 bikes and have the ability to run a Light Runner on the grid. I'm kind of getting bored with all of the current maps and wish there was more downloadable content but that's probably not going to happen now that Propaganda got derezzed by Disney.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

psyence53
User

on Sunday, February, 13, 2011 3:31 PM
I second that. The arena in the film would be awesome.

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, February, 14, 2011 3:14 AM
CorrupTron Wrote:Since the other threads got derezzed by the "Spammer" I'll post this here. It's too bad there isn't a multilevel lightcycle map like in the film and have it shift and change. I'd really love to play that one in team mode with Gen-5 bikes and have the ability to run a Light Runner on the grid. I'm kind of getting bored with all of the current maps and wish there was more downloadable content but that's probably not going to happen now that Propaganda got derezzed by Disney.

Thirdededorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

cirlin
User

on Monday, February, 14, 2011 1:46 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:
aldul Wrote:So how do you get to level 50? Play a ton of multiplayer to rack up the XP? It doesn't seem playing the game itself will get you there.

playing the story mode will help get u a little more than halfway there. then the rest is playing multiplayer...

Also replaying the single-player game will allow you to get more XP.

CorrupTron
User

on Monday, February, 14, 2011 9:06 PM
Once you reach level 50, XP are no longer accumulated.

aldul
User

on Tuesday, February, 15, 2011 12:08 PM
cirlin Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:

playing the story mode will help get u a little more than halfway there. then the rest is playing multiplayer...

Ah, they accumulate if I start over? I look forward to kicking the crap out the bad guys on the early levels next time. :-)abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

cirlin
User

on Tuesday, February, 15, 2011 12:41 PM
aldul Wrote:
cirlin Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:

Ah, they accumulate if I start over? I look forward to kicking the crap out the bad guys on the early levels next time. :-)

It is rather fun to tear through some of the parts that were tough the first time through.

I was just remembering though, I've always just gone to the "select chapter" screen to replay an area, and not "start new game". I don't think it would erase your progress if you did it that way, but you might want to be careful about it.

CorrupTron
User

on Tuesday, February, 15, 2011 2:09 PM
Some jackass banned me last night because I was kicking his ass in Classic Disintegration. I had 10 derezzes on him and right in the middle of the match he banned me. Not cool.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, February, 15, 2011 2:40 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:Wait, people can just ban you out of the blue whenever they want to?

Yup happened to me a week ago. What was funny about it is the fact that he was on voice chat and said "NOOOOOOOOO!" as he kicked me out of the game.

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Tron: Evolution Multiplayer