TRON: Evolution 
 Tron: Evolution Multiplayer

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
Nar78
User

RE: Tron: Evolution Multiplayer

on Tuesday, February, 15, 2011 4:17 PM
Yep... been banned myself. Especially for being a level 50 gamer. Seems like ever since I reached 50, these kids automatically ban you. I really hate when they quit in the middle of a game too but its also their fault if they're from Russia and jumped in a grid match with someone who's ping was out of reach, causing major lag issues on their end.

I'm not an aggressive player nor do I harass others or act like I'm a tough guy but that doesn't matter. If you happen to be more experienced, be prepared to get banned. In fact, some may even put you under their avoided players list. Which means, whenever they're in a match you want to join, if they're in there first, it wont let you join. It will simply say "host connection was lost" or something like that.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

CorrupTron
User

on Tuesday, February, 15, 2011 4:20 PM
The funny thing is he sent me a friend request minutes before he banned me.

psyence53
User

on Tuesday, February, 15, 2011 5:23 PM
I was banned from a game I hadn't even set foot in! Didn't recognize the username from any previous games either. Very odd. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Re-Rez-Ram
User

on Wednesday, February, 16, 2011 8:26 AM
Hey teawithacat, that was fun last night on the grid! I think you can sufficiently say we were both cleaning house for each of our respective teams in the rounds that we played. I actually had a lot of fun playing last night where as I haven't gotten much enjoyment out of the game in the last week or so.

Oh yeah I had sent you a message asking where you playing once we were kicked off of that defrag grid....but I found you after that anyway (on that circuit board)....by luck. Glad I did.

-goldshirtkirk

Nar78
User

on Thursday, February, 17, 2011 10:08 AM
Alright, that did it. I officially despise playing Tron Evo with Germans and Russians. I just got banned as soon as I turned the tables on this weasel who was spamming me with his stasis disc, from Germany. He was winning at first, but i caught onto his cute little patterns and he did not like it one bit.
This is the 4th time a German kid/adult bans me after i start whippin' their butts!
Ok so no big deal right? I hopped on some Russian hosted server and guess what? The same damned thing! They must be kids. I can't imagine a grown person doing that unless their effin weird.... which is possible.
Either they quite when they're losing, or literally would leave one man alone as eight go against him in an unfair match without the common decency to switch over to balance the team.
That's a bunch of digital malarkey. >:[
I'm not even complaining about the bad lags i get sometimes from playing these foreign gamers.

ahhhh well...

It's annoying.
I never had this problem playing with American gamers. Although... theres hardly ever any USA gamers in Tron Evo multiplayer. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

CorrupTron
User

on Friday, February, 18, 2011 10:36 PM
I keep getting banned from matches. Is there any way to refresh the connection list without quitting the game each time? It sais "Failed to find any games."

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, February, 18, 2011 10:42 PM
Re-Rez-Ram Wrote:Hey teawithacat, that was fun last night on the grid! I think you can sufficiently say we were both cleaning house for each of our respective teams in the rounds that we played. I actually had a lot of fun playing last night where as I haven't gotten much enjoyment out of the game in the last week or so.

Oh yeah I had sent you a message asking where you playing once we were kicked off of that defrag grid....but I found you after that anyway (on that circuit board)....by luck. Glad I did.

-goldshirtkirk

Yeah, that was fun. I remember. Boy, what bash! I didn't see the message, though, I disabled the pop-ups for being distractions.

I'll have to enable them because I had like 2 more friend invites today. That have been there since, I don't know whenorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

CorrupTron
User

on Tuesday, February, 22, 2011 4:28 PM
Not sure how I did it but I entered a Defrag and I had stealth mode that made my light trail invisible. I was derezzing everybody right and left! I've no idea how this happened.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Nar78
User

on Tuesday, February, 22, 2011 6:10 PM
CorrupTron Wrote:Not sure how I did it but I entered a Defrag and I had stealth mode that made my light trail invisible. I was derezzing everybody right and left! I've no idea how this happened.

Corruptron's revenge for getting banned on the grid!

CorrupTron
User

on Tuesday, February, 22, 2011 6:20 PM
Funny cuz I entered a match right before, was in less than 10 seconds, blew up a tank and got banned. Had to quit the game and restart and when I jumped back in I had super-stealth mode!

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, February, 22, 2011 6:22 PM
CorrupTron Wrote:Funny cuz I entered a match right before, was in less than 10 seconds, blew up a tank and got banned. Had to quit the game and restart and when I jumped back in I had super-stealth mode!

Please tell me you are playing on the Xbox or PC versions of the game.

That's happened to me too, except I am a victim of the invisible wall

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

CorrupTron
User

on Tuesday, February, 22, 2011 6:24 PM
No, I have PS3. No idea how this happened and trying like hell to find out how to do it again. My user name was all in black font and my character was all black and looked like Rinzler!

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, February, 22, 2011 6:30 PM
CorrupTron Wrote:No, I have PS3. No idea how this happened and trying like hell to find out how to do it again. My user name was all in black font and my character was all black and looked like Rinzler!

I've seen that too. Even messaged the player asking where he pre-ordered the black skin. He never got back to me. He probably got back to me via voice, but I almost always play my own music when playing online.

What's your PSN ID? Mine is teawithacat.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

CorrupTron
User

on Tuesday, February, 22, 2011 6:35 PM
It only lasted 1 match start to finish then reverted back to my regular skin and no more stealth. It must be some kind of hidden feature in the game that is randomly unlocked or you have to do something to enable it. For the life of me I don't know what I did other than get banned and restart the game. Maybe the Game Gods favored me because I owned the match after that. Surprised I didn't get banned again. Everybody was probably boggled why they were crashing into invisible jet walls.

CorrupTron
User

on Wednesday, February, 23, 2011 6:39 PM
I found out how the super-stealth mod is activated. It is only granted to the 9th or 10th player entering a match. The player's name will register as "Unknown User" and their location will appear on the radar as a black square.

In multiplayer Disintergration, it only occurs when it is either the 9th or the 10th player entering. The main problem is that in light cycles, their light trails are literally invisble (or black n color) and u don't realised u've been derezzed until ur death cam shows u their name(which is also in black color or in some case invisible).

Nar78
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 6:59 AM
i had to stop playing this game due to my job. But hopefully I can pick up again sometime next month. I will be out of the grid for 2 to 3 weeks. Ouch!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

emdeesee
User

on Monday, February, 28, 2011 11:45 AM
CorrupTron Wrote:I keep getting banned from matches. Is there any way to refresh the connection list without quitting the game each time? It sais "Failed to find any games."

I know I'm late to the party, but this is exactly why I started posting here. I wondered if the "failed to find any games" thing was just me...

If you don't want to play against me, fine. Kick me and I won't come back into your game. Save the bans for abuse, though.

On the other hand, playing against others of greater skill has made me a better player.

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, March, 08, 2011 2:34 PM
emdeesee Wrote:
CorrupTron Wrote:I keep getting banned from matches. Is there any way to refresh the connection list without quitting the game each time? It sais "Failed to find any games."

I know I'm late to the party, but this is exactly why I started posting here. I wondered if the "failed to find any games" thing was just me...

If you don't want to play against me, fine. Kick me and I won't come back into your game. Save the bans for abuse, though.

On the other hand, playing against others of greater skill has made me a better player.

I'm completely different. I really don't like battling lower level players. I just feel bad when I'm derezzing them because they haven't been playing the game as long as I have.

emdeesee
User

on Tuesday, March, 08, 2011 4:27 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
emdeesee Wrote:

I'm completely different. I really don't like battling lower level players. I just feel bad when I'm derezzing them because they haven't been playing the game as long as I have.

Even before writing my post, I'd stopped playing Quick Matches for pretty much that reason. On the other hand, when I was lower level, I appreciated the opportunity to go against higher level players, even much higher level, if only to get an idea where I stand, and to learn things. But maybe I'm a masochist.

On the third hand, it's not necessarily lower level matches, either. I've been kicked by 50s, too. I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging. It's more bewildering than anything else.

typicaltronname, what do you do when lower level players join your game? When you were lower level, how did you deal with matches with higher level players?

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, March, 08, 2011 5:16 PM
emdeesee Wrote:
typicaltronname, what do you do when lower level players join your game? When you were lower level, how did you deal with matches with higher level players?

When lower level players join my game, I go easy on them as long as I know they're a lower level, but when more and more players join in and the game gets much more action, I tend to not look who is lower level on the opposing team, and I derezz left and right.

But when I find out the dude I have derezzed like 13 times is a level 7 player, I feel bad. Mostly because if I play hard against them, I'm afraid of discouraging them from playing more.

Many times, I admire their spirit as they keep coming after me without quitting, a lot of times they just quit mid-game and I feel as it can be my fault because I was hitting them hard.

There are times when all I have on my team are low level players and as the only high level player, I have to really expend myself in derezzing the other team just so my teammates don't get this level 42 hitting them with their heavy disc.

And especially with players who stay in the spot where my teammates spawn in from; I hit those dudes hard.

Well, when I was a lower level, I didn't play many online games, I kept redoing a lot of levels in story mode just to reach level 50 and that was a bad mistake, because when I started playing online games, I was getting my butt kicked badly.

So it took a while before I started getting good at light cycles. These days, I have some bad days and some good days, mostly good, but there are many times when I need to warm up to get my "groove" going.

I am one of those players who thinks that if it's a light cycle map, you stay on your light cycle. I hate it when a person can't beat me on their cycle, but insists on getting off their cycle just to hit me with their heavy disc. There isn't any strategy in that, and that's why combat maps exist, and I think they should go to standard combat maps.

So when I started playing online games, that's all I would get, in both standard and light cycle maps. People hitting me with their Heavy disc, and just to survive in the games, I had to install those same power-ups on my character, and to this day I still do, but I only play Light cycle maps, and so I just use my Light Wall or throw bombs at tanks.

Lately, my strategy has changed a bit, in which if there's a guy on the opposing team on foot in a cycle map, I'll get off my bike too and fight them like that.

I was beat a lot as a lower level, but I was an alright player. On my first day of playing I was winning derezz matches left and right, but I didn't really improve on my online games until after got to level 50

This is one lengthy post

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Tron: Evolution Multiplayer