TRON: Evolution 
 What Grid suit do you use?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Gyro458
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 4:18 AM
I go for Clu's one, I think that his outfit looks cooler than Anon's. But I have all the other ones (apart from Black Guard) and I tend to switch a lot, But Clu is my favorite

DevourTheLiving
User

RE: What Grid outfit do you use?

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 7:40 AM
The Black Guard. I only have Black Guard, Anon, and Sam, though. I was supposed to get Quorra, but the people at GameStop forgot to include a download code for her when I purchased the game.

jonwes
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 9:17 AM
Mostly Gibson, but the Black Guard is cool looking.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

griduser117
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 3:49 PM
anon he looks like a badass but i have sam black guard and my friend gave me the code for gibson and quorra dont ask me how he's wierd

There are no problems only solutions

typicaltronname
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 3:53 PM
I mostly use Either Sam Flynn, or the regular skin. Every once in a while I go for the Black Guard.

That's all I have for now, until they release all the other skins for everyone else

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 4:40 PM
DevourTheLiving Wrote:The Black Guard. I only have Black Guard, Anon, and Sam, though. I was supposed to get Quorra, but the people at GameStop forgot to include a download code for her when I purchased the game.

When did these skins become available?

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

typicaltronname
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 6:14 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
DevourTheLiving Wrote:The Black Guard. I only have Black Guard, Anon, and Sam, though. I was supposed to get Quorra, but the people at GameStop forgot to include a download code for her when I purchased the game.

When did these skins become available?

The black guard, if you're a PS3 user, is exclusive to PSN+. If you're an X-Box user, there was new DLC released for it which includes the Black Guard.

Sam Flynn is available as a code in EVERY retail package.

Quorra, Gibson and CLU were all pre-order bonusesorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

DevourTheLiving
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 7:44 PM
ender9492 Wrote:

I bought the game new at Gamestop and it had a card inside the case that had a picture of Quorra on it, with the download code printed on the back. Wasn't on the receipt. Was your copy new or used?

I got the Collector's Edition on release day. Still nothing, though. I was a bit disappointed.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Nar78
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 9:11 PM
i got a question for you guys. Can these additional skins be purchased? I run the PC version of the game and redeemed my Sam Flynn skin and the 2 maps. But I would LOVE to have a Quorra skin or Clu.

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

IsoLine
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 9:25 PM
I use the Anon skin mostly but every now and then I don the Sam Flynn skin.

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

Nar78
User

on Sunday, January, 09, 2011 2:47 AM
I saw you on the grid Isoline! heh

spybook
User

on Sunday, January, 09, 2011 3:53 PM
i only use Quorra

i don't know - something about the skin makes her seem more agile then the others
i know it's not statistically true but it really feels that way :/

maybe it's because of the feminine body silhouette ^^

IsoLine
User

on Sunday, January, 09, 2011 4:43 PM
Nar78 Wrote:I saw you on the grid Isoline! heh

I hope I was derezzing others like hell when you saw me. Past few days my game has been lagging a bit.

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

Gyro458
User

on Tuesday, January, 11, 2011 2:32 PM
Aright, I changed to Anon, Clu looked fragile and weak. Also, Ilove selecting the stasis disk and making my lights go out. Looks so badass. Sort of reminds me of Rinzler. Wouldn't it be awesome to have a Tron (blue team)/Rinzler (red team) Grid Suit? They do have the Tron outfit they just gotta put that awesome helmet on. Future map-pack addition?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

G M Master 7th
User

on Saturday, January, 22, 2011 6:21 PM
Clu's my favorite character so I use Clu alot.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Jalen
User

on Saturday, January, 22, 2011 11:37 PM
I have the Quorra skin that was included with my game.... Is there a way I can get the others, mainly Clu and Gibson? Someone above mentioned that the Sam Flynn skin was included; I must not have figured out how to access it yet. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Nar78
User

on Saturday, January, 22, 2011 11:46 PM
The Sam skin is available for the PC version only, I believe. I want a Quorra and Clu skin.

Outamyhead
User

on Sunday, January, 23, 2011 2:14 AM
Nope comes as standard with the contained redeemable code.

CaptainCR
User

on Sunday, January, 23, 2011 9:28 PM
I alternate between Sam and Anon....but once the Rinzler skin comes out..that's all i will wear...despite my username being CODE_ANON:

Anon may have died..but his spirit/code lives on through me in multiplayer you glitches!!!!

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Gyro458
User

RE: What Grid suit do you use?

on Sunday, January, 30, 2011 3:47 PM
So... with Propaganda Dames being shut down, my dreams of playing as Tronzler have been shattered into thousands of tiny crystals. I hope you're happy Disney, you sons of glitches!

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution