Game Grid 
 What have we learned from TRON?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Gyro458
User

on Wednesday, January, 12, 2011 12:34 AM
Just make up something funny, even if it doesn't apply to you.

I'll start: Your computer programs disappear randomly and they never come back. wtfwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

WiseHacker
User

RE: What have we learned from TRON?

on Wednesday, January, 12, 2011 12:40 AM
* To fully restrain someone, focus only on the feet.

* Not everyone knows of zippers.

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, January, 12, 2011 12:42 AM
Never piss a program off, or else...

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

WiseHacker
User

on Wednesday, January, 12, 2011 1:00 AM
typicaltronname Wrote:Never piss a program off, or else...

[Does not wish to find thus out races off in a light cycle, leaving a trail of fire instead of a ribbon of light.]

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, January, 12, 2011 1:04 AM
If you tell someone to make something perfect, make sure you define perfection!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

IsoLine
User

on Friday, January, 14, 2011 12:50 AM
Lightcycles need some form of safety restraint or airbag.

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

Icon57
User

on Friday, January, 14, 2011 1:14 AM
If you knock on the sky, you can listen to the sound.

KEEP THE LEGACY ALIVE -- TR3N LIVES
http://tr3nlives.com

View the thread: http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=401026
Development blog and more: http://spillwaybrain.wordpress.com

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, January, 14, 2011 3:10 AM
Never give Clu what he wants until you are sure that all the explosives have been disabled.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Friday, January, 14, 2011 5:46 AM
If someone hasn't backstabbed you, it just means they haven't gotten around to it yet.

'>

Noctua
User

on Tuesday, January, 18, 2011 1:14 AM
Icon57 Wrote:If you knock on the sky, you can listen to the sound.

You can in fact, knock on the sky.

annimusprime
User

on Tuesday, January, 18, 2011 1:48 AM
It, he changed his ID disc color when he changed his outfit to a black one. Remember, he's not just a User, he's also the Creator. He's quite literally a god within that place, he can do pretty much whatever he wants.

Hell, he rewrote some of Quorra's code by breathing on her ID disc interface. I think changing the color of his own ID disc is a pretty simple thing.

There are lot of Tron Legacy which "corresponds" to some commands under Linux - the color change with the light jet would be the same like "change owner" under Unix systems and the robe would be "change group". Well, more or less, if you know Unix - it would have been total geeky, when Flynn trying to get the jet, saying "I'm taking this vehicle..." sentry:" You are not authorized!" Flynn bobbed the sentry guard and then said: "I'm root!" - cause root under unix has super user or super admin powers.

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, January, 18, 2011 1:50 AM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:If someone hasn't backstabbed you, it just means they haven't gotten around to it yet.

Agreed.

Also, taught me that If I'm ever trapped in the grid, I should marry a good looking female program, this way I avoid fornication.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, January, 18, 2011 2:17 AM
Bonking someone on the head is the equivalent of kicking the machine to make it work.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

Kat
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 10:03 PM
annimusprime Wrote: Well, more or less, if you know Unix - it would have been total geeky, when Flynn trying to get the jet, saying "I'm taking this vehicle..." sentry:" You are not authorized!" Flynn bobbed the sentry guard and then said: "I'm root!" - cause root under unix has super user or super admin powers.
Reminds me of a t-shirt I saw once...one guy is on a couch and says to another, "Make me a sandwich." The second guy says, "Make your own sandwich!" So the first guy says, "Sudo make me a sandwich" and the second guy says, "Okay."

ShadowSpark Wrote:Bonking someone on the head is the equivalent of kicking the machine to make it work.
"Fezzik, jog his memory." *thunk, dude's knocked out cold.* "I didn't mean to jog him so hard."

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, February, 17, 2011 3:24 AM
Actually it's hard to tell, but it would've been equally funny if the guard had just been intimidated by being bonked and decided to let him go.

'>

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, February, 17, 2011 4:52 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:
Kat Wrote:
annimusprime Wrote: Well, more or less, if you know Unix - it would have been total geeky, when Flynn trying to get the jet, saying "I'm taking this vehicle..." sentry:" You are not authorized!" Flynn bobbed the sentry guard and then said: "I'm root!" - cause root under unix has super user or super admin powers.
Reminds me of a t-shirt I saw once...one guy is on a couch and says to another, "Make me a sandwich." The second guy says, "Make your own sandwich!" So the first guy says, "Sudo make me a sandwich" and the second guy says, "Okay."

ShadowSpark Wrote:Bonking someone on the head is the equivalent of kicking the machine to make it work.
"Fezzik, jog his memory." *thunk, dude's knocked out cold.* "I didn't mean to jog him so hard."

I HAVE THAT SHIRT!! :O HAVE YOU BEEN FOLLOWING MEH!?

>.> Um....no....*hurriedly hides long-distance camera and other spy gear*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, February, 17, 2011 6:23 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
LWSrocks Wrote:
Kat Wrote:

I HAVE THAT SHIRT!! :O HAVE YOU BEEN FOLLOWING MEH!?

>.> Um....no....*hurriedly hides long-distance camera and other spy gear*

Is it sad that I looked around my room suspisciously after having read that?

A little bit, yes.

Tron Lives!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Friday, February, 18, 2011 1:18 AM
Another word for 'display case' is... couch.

And, I really need help.... I just ripped "We Will Rock You" to my harddrive and saved it as Queen - Disc Wars.mp3

'>

Xeavone
User

on Tuesday, June, 21, 2011 2:38 PM
That the MCP is a gigantic cyber salami... with olives for eyes. *Ahem* ...Please excuse me while I go and get a sandwich.

"Born into a sea of megabytes, as we now define a datatronic symbiosis for the new times to come forth; new, perfect machines. We're here to light the way alongside the ministry of your decay. Disrupting all comprimise, you'll follow the line." ~ Sybreed's Slave Design: Synthetic Breed

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, June, 21, 2011 4:54 PM
Xeavone Wrote:That the MCP is a gigantic cyber salami... with olives for eyes. *Ahem* ...Please excuse me while I go and get a sandwich.

Hahahahahaaaaaaa!

*releases giant Pacman*

Tron Lives!

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid