TRON: LEGACY 
  TRON & TRON: LEGACY Blu-Ray Release Date Revealed

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 11 PagesNextLast
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, January, 12, 2011 3:00 AM
Box Office Spy Blog has reported that both the original TRON and TRON: LEGACY movies are slated for release in the UK on April 11th in a variety of video formats and packaging (with the US release likely to coincide circa this time):

-- TRON: LEGACY - Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Copy Combo Pack

-- TRON: LEGACY - "3-D Super Pack": 3-D Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Copy (+ prospective 2-D Blu-Ray Version)

-- TRON: LEGACY & TRON - Blu-Ray Combo Set (with DVD and Digital Copy Versions)

For now, it appears that the original TRON movie will only be available as part of the two Blu-Ray disc set option of it being paired with TRON: LEGACY -- so it remains to be seen if it will have a singular release.

Also, as many other Disney films are being converted into 3-D for their future Blu-Ray releases (coupled with their original 2-D versions), including "The Lion King" and "Beauty and the Beast" -- it'll be interesting to see if the original TRON movie is given this treatment as well -- especially considering that its counterpart sequel is largely in the 3-D format, and also given its rich, visceral fantasy world of design and imagery -- lending itself to be a perfect candidate for 3-D conversion.

As more details are revealed, we'll make sure and keep you posted (also posted on the home/news page). - Jay

** Update: The TRON: LEGACY & TRON movies are now available for pre-order on Amazon.com **

** Also: TheHDRoom reports that TRON: LEGACY Blu-ray Pre-orders Selling Strong ** Added note: TRON: LEGACY and TRON Blu-Rays & DVDs are ranked high in the top ten current sales on Amazon's Blu-Ray and DVD charts.

** Amazon has now listed that the release date for both TRON: LEGACY and TRON on Blu-Ray is indeed 4/5 - as we first reported here on 1/27, along with a prior 1/11 report that it would be released in April.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

typicaltronname
User

RE: TRON & TRON: LEGACY Blu-Ray Release Date Revealed

on Wednesday, January, 12, 2011 3:02 AM
WorldOutWest Wrote: Box Office Spy Blog has reported that both the original TRON and TRON: LEGACY movies are slated for release in the UK on April 11th in a variety of video formats and packaging (with the US release likely to coincide circa this time):

-- TRON: LEGACY - Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Copy Combo Pack

-- TRON: LEGACY - "3-D Super Pack": 3-D Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Copy (+ prospective 2-D Blu-Ray Version)

-- TRON: LEGACY & TRON - Blu-Ray Combo Set

For now, it appears that the original TRON movie will only be available as part of the two Blu-Ray disc set option of it being paired with TRON: LEGACY -- so it remains to be seen if it will have a singular release.

Also, as many other Disney films are getting the 3-D treatment for their future Blu-Ray releases, including "The Lion King", "Beauty and the Beast" -- it'll be interesting to see if the original TRON movie is given this treatment -- especially given that it's counterpart sequel is largely in the 3-D format, and also given the visceral fantasy world of design and imagery, it lends itself to be a logical choice for 3-D conversion.

As more details are revealed, we'll make sure and keep you posted. - Jay

I can't wait!
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Imperiatrix89
User

on Wednesday, January, 12, 2011 4:37 AM

No matter what is done to me,
However corrupted you may be,
I will fight for the users,
And keep the System free.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, January, 12, 2011 7:44 AM
3 1/2 months to wait... *sigh* order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

cool83
User

on Wednesday, January, 12, 2011 9:00 AM
We all waited 28 years. 3 months is nothing. Especially if they convert tron to 3D...."Let Us Pray".

d3pHaL7
User

on Wednesday, January, 12, 2011 3:32 PM
this would be the breaking point for me to go ahead and buy a 3D set up ... if Tron(82) is converted .. yes .. I will have 3D!!!! I am stoked about it all together because I want to see special features and teh crisp perfection of Tron Legacy in BD-HD. I read somwhere that they are making the original TRON look great for the BD. I read it here:
http://collider.com/steve-lisberger-interview-tron-blu-ray-remastered/57205/
"Now before you go thinking that Lisberger pulled a George Lucas and made huge changes to Tron…you can relax. He told me that it’s a lot of subtle changes throughout the film. He went on to say that after remastering the movie, Tron feels closer to what he imagined it would feel like in terms of the color balance. He also says there is consistency that wasn’t there before and he got to play with the glow. Meaning, he tweaked things that couldn’t be done back in the early 80’s"

TriggerEXE
User

on Wednesday, January, 12, 2011 8:04 PM
That cover art looks awefully fake. Anyone here could make a better cover with Photoshop. Are we 100% sure this source is reliable? So that's the release date for the UK, but what about the US? on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

CorrupTron
User

on Wednesday, January, 12, 2011 8:12 PM
I could really care less about the cover the movie on blu-ray is all that matters.

Daft Tron
User

on Wednesday, January, 12, 2011 8:18 PM
RustyMuffler Wrote:That cover art looks like complete SHIT! Seriously... as long as we've been waiting for the original on BluRay and THIS is the best they can come up with?? Talk about slapped together crap. Really hope that's placeholder art because I'll be whipping up a new cover PRONTO if that's official and final.

Can they not even recognize the fact that Flynn has a damn disc on his back as well as a disc in his hand?? Hell, what am I talking about. The moron that came up with that cover probably thought THAT was Tron!

I agree though i doubt this is the final box art. if they really want to win, it's simple: simply add the film poster as the cover for the regular edition & for the big cheese edition all the combo film poster (all three combined) shrunk down into a high quality lay out fit into a reasonable box/box set like they did with blade runner. if that happens then boy will people hop on it just like they did with the aforementioned. Really not that hard.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Kite
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 12:17 PM
I'm going to wait for a special edition. Disney and other companies have this nasty habit of releasing extra content way later.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

What's a battering ram to some is a logic probe to others.

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 6:27 PM
Howso?

They only did this with Enchanted recently because when it was first released, it didn't have the DVD combo-- it was just the blu-ray.

As far as I know, they never released another version of Tron on dvd (before Tron Legacy) so the only version floating around was the 20th anniversary one.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

KidFlash
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 7:11 PM
WorldOutWest Wrote: Box Office Spy Blog has reported that both the original TRON and TRON: LEGACY movies are slated for release in the UK on April 11th in a variety of video formats and packaging (with the US release likely to coincide circa this time).
Nice! If the UK date's April 11th, then the North American one will probably be the 12th. Probably.

That box art is awful, though.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TriggerEXE
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 7:12 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:As far as I know, they never released another version of Tron on dvd (before Tron Legacy) so the only version floating around was the 20th anniversary one.

Actually, before the 20th anniversary edition, they did have Tron on DVD already. It was just the movie though, and little else. I remember seeing it in the store after hearing about the 20th anniversary edition, and deciding to skip it until it came out. However, considering it took a good number of years before they released the two disk set, I think I'll go ahead and buy this blu-ray set when it comes out.

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, January, 14, 2011 1:20 AM
Oh, I did not know that there was a previous dvd. o_O

I just kind of went "!" when I heard about the 20th anniversary set and asked for it back in 2002 abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, January, 14, 2011 1:28 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:Oh, I did not know that there was a previous dvd. o_O

I just kind of went "!" when I heard about the 20th anniversary set and asked for it back in 2002

Same here except mine was back in 20*whispers "10"*

Here's a picture of it, Kia.

It's not the best picture, but it shows what a Tron DVD looked like before the 20th Anniversary edition.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

TriggerEXE
User

on Friday, January, 14, 2011 1:48 AM
Yep, that's it. This was before the whole "Disney DVD" thing. As you can see, its one of those videos that claims other languages and a chapter search are "special features." :P

I think this box art is better than the one posted above though. Heh

cinderbike
User

on Sunday, January, 16, 2011 7:31 PM
There's always the chance that we'll see a bare-bones release this year to cash in on Legacy, and a 30th anniversary Blu-ray next year.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

e8hffff
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 2:18 AM
I'll probably buy ;

I'm so glad they are releasing Combo versions. April seems to far away!

e8hffff
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 2:21 AM
typicaltronname Wrote:

That's the cover I have on my US region DVD. I purchase Tron on DVD when they become popular. I live in Australia but ordered from USA to get early. I missed buying the anniversary release.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Re-Rez-Ram
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 12:05 PM
Via Collider....now a Brazilian website is reporting that Legacy will be hitting in March and tbey have listed the extras the standard dvd and the blu-ray will have. They are even speculating that this might be a more bare bones release with a super-duper collectors edition to get released later on this year.

http://collider.com/tron-legacy-dvd-blu-ray/70740/

Page: of 11 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY