TRON: Evolution 
 PC - Stuck - Nowhere to go? (SPOILERS)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
psyence53
User

on Saturday, January, 15, 2011 4:26 PM
So, I'm getting the hang of the controls, quite well! (for me, anyway :P) and really getting into the swing of things.

But then I come to Arjia (beautiful, i might add), to the "FIND THE HUB" quest. I jump and grapple around, fight off the waves of enemys, and come to a platform that looks upon a tower, with a bridge joining it to what looks like two tall elevators. One has 2 grab things on, but it won't let you get the the second one, and even if you could, there seems to be nowhere to go from there. Neither of the doors open, and there are recognizers flying around in the distance.

Straight ahead, once you grapple to the middle tower (which seems ALL YOU CAN DO) you can see another grapple point in the distance, but it is too far to get to. Cant get up, down or across anywhere.

Can anyone advise me where to go/what to do next, because I really am at a loss. Can't even get back to a disc station, so I literally cannot play the game at all at this point.

Nar78
User

RE: PC - Stuck - Nowhere to go? (SPOILERS)

on Saturday, January, 15, 2011 7:05 PM
I cant remember which chapter part you're speaking of but whenever I had trouble with something and I couldn't figure out no matter what i tried, I went on Youtube and typed in Tron Evolution PC Walk through and there's a few videos where the up-loader shows all, chapter after chapter. I wouldn't look at everything, just the particular part i was stuck on, then try to do the rest myself. I had to do this twice throughout the entire game. I'm not that bright when it comes to problem solving in video games. I get too caught up with the visuals and sounds. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

psyence53
User

on Saturday, January, 15, 2011 7:43 PM
Nar78 Wrote:I cant remember which chapter part you're speaking of but whenever I had trouble with something and I couldn't figure out no matter what i tried, I went on Youtube and typed in Tron Evolution PC Walk through and there's a few videos where the up-loader shows all, chapter after chapter. I wouldn't look at everything, just the particular part i was stuck on, then try to do the rest myself. I had to do this twice throughout the entire game. I'm not that bright when it comes to problem solving in video games. I get too caught up with the visuals and sounds.

THIS. Haha! Yeah, Most search results come up with YouTube but I've reached my monthly Mobile Broadband Fair Use Policy and so I can't watch videos or do anything heavy for most of the day. Oh actually, it's gone midnight, which is fine, so i might try now while I have the chance! Cheers.

K, I just watched a small part of the video... what you have to do is exactly what i though, but it hasn't been letting me.... Oh well, back to the drawing board!

If the mods allow it, i might keep this thread because i'm bound to need help..... and to be fair i haven't even solved the problem yet ¬_¬

psyence53
User

on Sunday, January, 16, 2011 3:44 PM
In chapter 5, when quarantined in that room after running from Abraxas, how on earth do you get to the last beam? I activate the other 2 find, and get onto the grabby rims of the thing it's on, but i just keep going around, i cant seem to get to the centre?

Nar78
User

on Sunday, January, 16, 2011 4:09 PM
Ah yes yes, I was stuck there myself.
This is what you do. You get on the grabby things on the pillars, go alllll the way around until you reach the 4th one, then look up, you have to jump upwards and cling onto the edge of that pillar, then walk towards the last beam thing. And finish.
Remember, go all the way around the objects you hang on to. You will know when you made it all the way around when you look up and are able to hop over the edge.
Basically pressing up and the jump button.

psyence53
User

on Sunday, January, 16, 2011 4:24 PM
I could hug you! Thank you I did go all the way round before, but ending up falling to the floor again, because i was expecting to go round further *facepalm* I'm resting for the night, but now I can't wait to get back and get out of that room!

Nar78
User

on Tuesday, January, 18, 2011 2:42 PM
Hey no problem, glad i could be of some service.

psyence53
User

on Saturday, January, 29, 2011 4:13 PM
You'd think that by chapter 7 i'd have remembered how to jump up from a grab point. Its one of those ones where it's too high, i've tried all directions, shifting, spacing, bothing... just seriously winding me up now. My patience is near zero from playing this game.

Nar78
User

on Saturday, January, 29, 2011 5:00 PM
psyence53 Wrote:You'd think that by chapter 7 i'd have remembered how to jump up from a grab point. Its one of those ones where it's too high, i've tried all directions, shifting, spacing, bothing... just seriously winding me up now. My patience is near zero from playing this game.

Hey hey looks whos back!
Let me know what part exactly you're stuck in and I'll try and give ya a hand.
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

psyence53
User

on Sunday, January, 30, 2011 8:37 AM
I only came back in frustrated anger, i'm not BACK back. And it's okay. I know what to do, im just bloody useless and forgetful so I cant do it. Thanks for all the help youve given me, but i give up. In no state of mind to continue with game, as beautiful as it is.

psyence53
User

on Sunday, January, 30, 2011 1:36 PM
This is seriously doing my head in. I've just started chapter 7 and stuck on the first set of grab points, whatever I hit on my keyboard, he just will not get up to the goddamn ledge! There is nothing on the net anywhere. Only thing I saw was a glitch that is fixed by changing the resolution, and guess what, mine won't let me. Why won't he jump up high enough, I've spend literally two whole days on the same bit. And I can't even go back to a disc station. Are they trying to drive me insane? Cos its working.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

psyence53
User

on Sunday, January, 30, 2011 1:52 PM
This is seriously doing my head in. I've just started chapter 7 and stuck on the first set of grab points, whatever I hit on my keyboard, he just will not get up to the goddamn ledge! There is nothing on the net anywhere. Only thing I saw was a glitch that is fixed by changing the resolution, and guess what, mine won't let me. Why won't he jump up high enough, I've spend literally two whole days on the same bit. And I can't even go back to a disc station. Are they trying to drive me insane? Cos its working.

Nar78
User

on Monday, January, 31, 2011 1:37 AM
Hmmm. I'll play through chapter seven and see what part is holding you back. I've had what sounds like a similar frustration with the grab point where you'd have to wall run up to a ledge after jumping from a grab point.

psyence53
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2011 2:21 PM
That may be the one. Had the same problem before but got past it. This time it just wont let me run up or jump up or anything.

Nar78
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2011 3:44 PM
Ok, I just played through Chapter seven but stopped playing after I got inside the station.
So, in the raining sequence, the first grab point, there's only 1 grab hexagon. Correct?

Then, when you get passed that, you come across 2 grab hexagons.
After that, you encounter 4 (side leaping required) hexagons.
Finally, you will find 2 more hexagons after that before you leap over to the Recognizer.

Which one of these points got to you? where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

psyence53
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2011 5:39 PM
It's not raining, it's after jumping on and arriving. There's some fighting and a couple of those energy canisters on the floor, surrounded by stationary recognizers. Cross a small platforn/bridge thing and there are two orange wallruns, 1 hexagon, corner, then another, and the camera viewpoint freezes pointing up to the ledge.

i must be missing something with thew controls, but i've tried so much, resulting in endless deaths, lol. i'm feeling better and less bitter about it after a break. Thank you again for taking the time to help me

Nar78
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2011 7:19 PM
I know which part you are talking about now. Yes, once you cross the bridge, you move onward, and leap onto the hex grab points until the camera forces you to look up. You hold the stick up (if you are using an XBOX controller) or the W letter on your keyboard, then while holding "up" you press jump. He's supposed to make it to the edge and grab it.

If he's not grabbing it then that's weird. 0_o I'll give it another go to make sure. I need to find the last Tron File there anyways.
Glad you're feeling better. We all have bad days so no worries.

psyence53
User

on Wednesday, February, 02, 2011 3:25 PM
That's what I thought, but he won't make it up. Perhaps it is just a glitch after-all, but I've tried all sorts of changeable settings and even that hasn't worked! *shakes fist at game*

I must thank you - you have GREATLY eased my mind. At least I now know I'm not going insane and I was TRYING the right thing!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

psyence53
User

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 11:16 AM
Well it seems like my END OF LINE ¬_¬ I even restarted chapter 7 from waking up with Flynn in the Outlands. Same problem. Cheers Disney/Windows, waste of money. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Cellien
User

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 11:24 AM
I don't know exactly which part you are referring to, but there were many points that the 'grappling system' didn't work. I just kept trying to leap from one ledge as late as possible to get closer to the ledge that seemed to have issues detecting your grab. It eventually catches, but it's definitely frustrating. It's a flaw for sure and is also reflected in the game's reviews online.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution