TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON 3 Green Lit: Teaser Trailer on DVD & Blu-Ray

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 19 PagesNextLast
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 2:07 PM

We recently posted that Harry Knowles at Ain't It Cool News reported a sequel to TRON: LEGACY is close to being green lit -- now at TRON-SECTOR we are hearing that not only is it green lit, but there will be a teaser trailer for TRON 3 on the upcoming DVD and Blu-Ray releases of TRON & TRON: LEGACY. This is exciting news -- and we'll make sure and keep you posted as more details come forth (also posted on home/news page). - Jay

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

Disc Warrior
User

RE: TRON 3 Green Lit: Teaser Trailer on DVD & Blu-Ray

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 2:09 PM
What?1?!!!

Oh my gosh! This is wonderful.

Where'd you get the info?
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 2:14 PM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 2:17 PM
Today is a good day.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 2:26 PM
*is grinning a grin wider than the cheshire cat's grin*

..my god!... it's full of stars!
What my mind looks like at hearing this news:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juIMtNw_U_oon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Sub-Odeon
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 2:33 PM
It was probably in the bag once TL passed $300M world-wide box office. Everything from here on out is gravy. I am sure soundtrack sales -- through the roof -- haven't hurt either. Disney clearly invested a lot in this franchise, and they're in it for the long haul. Can't wait to see or hear details on TR3N as they are made available.

Thanks, Disney! The TRONiverse is my all-time favorite techno fantasy franchise!

BEGINNING OF LINEorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

gkarris
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 2:38 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

TRON goes franchise!!!!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Sark_2.0
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 2:47 PM
Where is this being "heard" from? Who told the people here at Tron-Sector that TRON 3 is a go, and that we're getting a teaser on the DVD(s)? Or is this another one of those "we can't reveal the source because it could cost them their job" things?

I don't mean to be a killjoy here, but sci-fi/fantasy fans like me have been burnt before, so some of us tend to get a little jaded.

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 2:49 PM
Sark_2.0 Wrote:Where is this being "heard" from? Who told the people here at Tron-Sector that TRON 3 is a go, and that we're getting a teaser on the DVD(s)? Or is this another one of those "we can't reveal the source because it could cost them their job" things?

I don't mean to be a killjoy here, but sci-fi/fantasy fans like me have been burnt before, so some of us tend to get a little jaded.

"Patience, Sam Flynn. All your questions will be answered soon."

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

Re-Rez-Ram
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 2:52 PM
Just doing a cursory search around the net and i'm not finding any official link (or unofficial) anywhere. I hope it's true though.

Carcarius
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 2:53 PM
I really hope this is true.

SweatyPyro
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 2:58 PM
Woooooooooooooooooooo! Now it's time to pinch all our collective ideas about what should happen in Tron 3. xD

\o/

Sub-Odeon
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 2:59 PM
All you have to do is look at the money. TRON Legacy will crest $350,000,000 world-wide box office by the end of the month. It will have long since earned back all of its production budget, on domestic receipts alone. Disney clearly wanted to turn TRON into a signature franchise, otherwise they would have never put so much money into Legacy in the first place. If Legacy had had an awful opening weekend and awful successive returns, the franchise would be dead. But since it owned the opener and has had very nice staying power in the weeks since Christmas, and is now well past the point where it's payed off all of its production budget and all of its marketing costs to boot, a threequel is a no-brainer.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

ChessMess
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 3:01 PM
YES!!!!!!!!

Now if my second wish would come true, for Tron-Sector to get off this terrible .Net software, I'd be set!

jimboonie
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 3:06 PM
ChessMess Wrote:YES!!!!!!!!

Now if my second wish would come true, for Tron-Sector to get off this terrible .Net software, I'd be set!

hahaha! Two thumbs up! I've always thought that but never said it. This site needs a serious software update. Now that Tron is all pop again, the charm of feeling like I went back in time 10 years when I visit this site is lost.

popcorn321
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 3:08 PM
Yes!!!!

Tron Legacy is the best Sci-fi movie ever, and I'm glad Disney is Franchising it.

Star Wars(prequels) and Avatar have nothing on Tron. I would put the 1st Matrix movie second on my list, but anyway, thanks Disney!!!!!!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 3:09 PM
jimboonie Wrote:
ChessMess Wrote:YES!!!!!!!!

hahaha! Two thumbs up! I've always thought that but never said it. This site needs a serious software update. Now that Tron is all pop again, the charm of feeling like I went back in time 10 years when I visit this site is lost.

True. A lot of people jumped on the bandwagon. Heck, I am one. I joined this site 3 days after Legacy was released, but I have been a fan of the original movie since I saw it '09

(In other news, this is my 500th post)

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

jimboonie
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 3:20 PM
Well, since we are on wishes...

MY wish is that we get Wendy Carlos back on board in this one. The music of Tron 82 was what excited me more than anything back then. I don't think people realize how iconic those original themes are to Tron.

If we can't get Wendy, maybe somebody like Bear McCreary. Someone who really gets that epic sci-fi vibe. Dance was fine with T:L. But it's run its course.

I can't tell you how disappointed I was to not even hear even one nod to any of the Tron themes in T:L. Hell, even the last episode of the new Battlestar Galactica gave a nod to the original theme.

Mayorcan
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 3:24 PM
Holy User, first news of Liam Neeson reprising the role of Qui-Gon Jinn, and now this! Please let it be true! Debate whether or not there will be a TRON 3 aside, I find it hard to believe Disney could whip up a teaser trailer for the next film within the span of a few months, assuming an April release date for the DVD/Blu-ray. Unless, of course, the trailer contains secret footage filmed during Tron Legacy's production in anticipation (preparation?) for a sequel.

We could get burned with a simple logo, music, and image montage that merely expresses the information of an impending Tron Legacy sequel, sort of like the Dark Knight teaser trailer, just sans voice-over by Bale, Caine, and Ledger. OR, optimistically thinking, it could a pan of a dark and desolate Sea of Simulation, and upon the lightning-illuminated and rocky shoreline, a hand with glowing circuit lines bursts forth from the water and onto the beach...

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

Imbroglio
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 3:39 PM
jimboonie Wrote:Well, since we are on wishes...

MY wish is that we get Wendy Carlos back on board in this one. The music of Tron 82 was what excited me more than anything back then. I don't think people realize how iconic those original themes are to Tron.

If we can't get Wendy, maybe somebody like Bear McCreary. Someone who really gets that epic sci-fi vibe. Dance was fine with T:L. But it's run its course.

I can't tell you how disappointed I was to not even hear even one nod to any of the Tron themes in T:L. Hell, even the last episode of the new Battlestar Galactica gave a nod to the original theme.

I second this. By the way, in the first episode of BSG they even played part of the original theme during the "museum opening" scene while the old Vipers were flying overhead.

Page: of 19 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY