New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 19 PagesNextLast
ChessMess
User

RE: TRON 3 Green Lit: Teaser Trailer on DVD & Blu-Ray

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 3:39 PM
jimboonie Wrote:
ChessMess Wrote:YES!!!!!!!!

Now if my second wish would come true, for Tron-Sector to get off this terrible .Net software, I'd be set!

hahaha! Two thumbs up! I've always thought that but never said it. This site needs a serious software update. Now that Tron is all pop again, the charm of feeling like I went back in time 10 years when I visit this site is lost.

I know I've been very very very tempted to start a new site but out of respect for this one I haven't (I've been a members since the early days, having come over from Guy Gordon's Tron site when they merged). I mean they deserve my patience for all the years this site continued when there was no real activity in the Tron IP. I really respect that. So I'd rather put my skills and effort into helping this site but I don't necessarily get the feeling the admins have the time (or possibly desire).

Now I'm a web developer and I'd be happy to help in moving this site forward. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

OscarGungan
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 3:41 PM
I'm really hoping this is true. I am wondering what the source for this information is though. The last I saw was that there would be a preview for the TV series Tron: Uprising. Hopefully the source isn't confusing the two things.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

cool83
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 3:58 PM
I've been a fan of this site for years now. I'm sure Disney has been too. I've said before, Walt Disney would be so proud of his people right now. They took a forgotten film and, based on the success of the 20th Anniv. DVD, And the Comi-Con teaser, turned it into a successful franchise. Hell, there are hot girls on YouTube giving make-up and hair tips to look like a Siren from Tron: Legacy. Yep... it,s going to be a VERY FUN RIDE.

TO ALL AT DISNEY...THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

10 PRINT " I Love Disney "
20 GOTO 10
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

FusionAddict
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 4:05 PM
I know I'm going to get my throat ripped out for this but I wouldn't want Wendy Carlos OR Daft Punk to score the sequel, nor would I want Steven Lisberger or Joe Kosinski to direct.

This is not to say I dislike their work, quite the opposite. But I would love to see Tron become an evergreen showcase for different visual and musical talents. I would love to see each film in the series have its own style, and aura. Perhaps some should be scarier, some should be more lighthearted, some should be more dramatic. The universe as it's been established is potentially limitless, and it would be a shame to restrict it solely to what's come before simply for the sake of fanboy asskissery.

What if Neill Blomkamp had the opportunity to make a Tron film? Or Gareth Edwards? Matthew Vaughn? Jon Favreau?

How about a score by Trent Reznor? Or The Dust Brothers? Or Crystal Method? The Chemical Brothers?

There are so many unique people and ideas in the worlds of film and music that could expand the world of Tron in ways the mind can't even conceive. Tron can become a medium unto itself, encompassing science fiction, horror, romance, adventure, thrillers, heists, even comedy. Tron Legacy has a completely different look and tone from the original film. They created a great movie by refusing to paint themselves into a corner, so why start now?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

The Clu abides, man...

voltes5
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 4:08 PM
I have never been excited for a sequel before while its current film is still playing in theaters. The last time I ever felt this was about 10 years ago with Lord of the Rings. Man, I'm so giddy with excitement.

chaos. good news.

jonwes
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 4:09 PM
Awesome! I had a really good feeling about this, but it's great to breathe a sigh of relief. For the record, I want Kosinski and Daft Punk back!

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 4:22 PM
jonwes Wrote:Awesome! I had a really good feeling about this, but it's great to breathe a sigh of relief. For the record, I want Kosinski and Daft Punk back!

Agreed 100%. I feel that Joe and Daft Punk TRUELY appeciate, respect, and *GET* the Tron universe. I think they showed they could expand upon what was set down so far and still make a damn good film. I'd be very very wary of another director handling
"Tron 3", and very very wary another musician/composer on Tron 3.

While it would be nice to have Wendy involved a bit. I think she may be at the age (she is 71) were such a task as composing an extensive score would be way to much for her alone to handle.
I am sure if Daft Punk is brought on board again, that they will draw upon further inspiration from her works and compose a great score once again.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Lew
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 5:08 PM
jimboonie Wrote:I can't tell you how disappointed I was to not even hear even one nod to any of the Tron themes in T:L. Hell, even the last episode of the new Battlestar Galactica gave a nod to the original theme.

Technically there was some Wendy Carlos music in Legacy, thanks to the original Tron arcade machine.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

WildWill
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 5:17 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
jimboonie Wrote:
ChessMess Wrote:YES!!!!!!!!

Now if my second wish would come true, for Tron-Sector to get off this terrible .Net software, I'd be set!

hahaha! Two thumbs up! I've always thought that but never said it. This site needs a serious software update. Now that Tron is all pop again, the charm of feeling like I went back in time 10 years when I visit this site is lost.

True. A lot of people jumped on the bandwagon. Heck, I am one. I joined this site 3 days after Legacy was released, but I have been a fan of the original movie since I saw it '09

(In other news, this is my 500th post)

Hee hee, I've been a fan of the original Tron since I saw it at the drive-in in 1982 during it's initial release - double feature was Time Bandits. Oh yeah...

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

NickyTea
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 5:23 PM
Waiting for an official press release before I pop the bubbly. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 5:37 PM
Jay, you've got to give us subtle hint at your source... I hope an official announcement from Sean Bailey is coming soon...abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Noctua
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 5:39 PM
FFFF this is AWESOME NEWS!!! I certainly hope it's 100% true!

andybucts
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 5:52 PM
I think Disney is just waiting to release the DVD and blu-ray before they announce the sequel. The script was made even before Legacy was released. The actors/actresses like Olivia Wilde is ready for Quorra in the real world, I'm pretty sure Hedlund would not turn down Sam Flynn because he fits well with the character as well as Mr. Bridges.

bitmap74
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 7:41 PM
Teaser trailer or a 2012 release date isn't out of the question. I'm holding off on celebrating just yet. Tron Uprising sneak peek is going to be on the dvd according to collider.

recognizerpilot
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 8:23 PM
NickyTea Wrote:Waiting for an official press release before I pop the bubbly.
Copy + Paste.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Zac in NZ

ArcadeWarrior
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 8:32 PM
In thinking of possibilities of a teaser for Tron 3 already, one could assume that it would be similar to the first Tron Legacy teaser that was seen at Comic Con, well before the filming on TL had actually started. If they really are that far along on getting Tron 3 into production though, I would assume that Kosinski wouldn't be directing since he already has two other films on his plate?

Again, if this all pans out to be true. I don't need a Tron 3 teaser to get me to buy the combo though, that was a given before it was announced where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

------------->
Games? You want games, I'll give you games...

RenegadeProgram
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 8:33 PM
jimboonie Wrote:Well, since we are on wishes...

MY wish is that we get Wendy Carlos back on board in this one. The music of Tron 82 was what excited me more than anything back then. I don't think people realize how iconic those original themes are to Tron.

If we can't get Wendy, maybe somebody like Bear McCreary. Someone who really gets that epic sci-fi vibe. Dance was fine with T:L. But it's run its course.

I can't tell you how disappointed I was to not even hear even one nod to any of the Tron themes in T:L. Hell, even the last episode of the new Battlestar Galactica gave a nod to the original theme.

Greetings, jimboonie:

I agree. Maybe since TR3N may be centered on ENCOM, the next film will go back to some more of the original elements. Actually, while I dig Daft Punk's score, I too, would like to see Wendy Carlos back on board. There was a brief bit of her score in TL when Kevin Flynn was explaining The Grid to Sam.

As far as the teaser, I'm thinking Kosinski & Co., already have a treatment for TRON 3, and maybe even a rough first draft of the screenplay. I'm looking forward to seeing it, along with the BluRay set, and The TF3: Dark of the Moon trailers (skeptically).

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Icon57
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 8:37 PM
I really don't understand all the love for the original score. Sure, it's iconic, but I just rewatched Tron while working out today and the score does not hold up at all. It's bleepy-bloopy junk for the most part, and way more forgettable than anything on the Daft Punk soundtrack for Legacy.

Maybe I just really dig Daft Punk but I don't think we need more of the original score in TR3N.

KEEP THE LEGACY ALIVE -- TR3N LIVES
http://tr3nlives.com

View the thread: http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=401026
Development blog and more: http://spillwaybrain.wordpress.com

IsoLine
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 8:42 PM
Icon57 Wrote:I really don't understand all the love for the original score. Sure, it's iconic, but I just rewatched Tron while working out today and the score does not hold up at all. It's bleepy-bloopy junk for the most part, and way more forgettable than anything on the Daft Punk soundtrack for Legacy.

Maybe I just really dig Daft Punk but I don't think we need more of the original score in TR3N.

But the bleepy bloopy-ness is part of the genius of the movie. You are watching a movie made in the early eighties that has video games as a component. Hello, back in the eighties we didn't have MP3 quality orchestral music scores with our games....If we had music at all. Not just that but the soundtrack was one of the first soundtracks to mix modern digital and analog synths with orchestral instruments and choir. That is a big achievement that even longtime dedicated electronic musicians like Tangerine Dream and Vangelis were not fortunate to bring together at that day and age. Now maybe the original soundrack should be "modernized" for todays musical quality but I see nothing wrong with the soundtrack on a note for note level.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

Kite
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 8:42 PM
I hope this is real!
I also want Daft Punk back. It's seriously my most favorite movie score ever.

What's a battering ram to some is a logic probe to others.

FirstPrevious Page: of 19 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON 3 Green Lit: Teaser Trailer on DVD & Blu-Ray